AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Things Members Say That Make You Go "WTF?"

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Do you have a basic description in your bio, like: 'Unless you have other wishes I will do......'?

I think just my SkyPrivate profile has a list of my do's and dont's.

But still, men who are serious about doing a private show will usually say something like "I just want to watch you pleasuring yourself" or something. And then it's like okay, I'm ready.
If you're not gonna tell the model anything at all about what you want, then she's just gonna decide on her own what she'll do.

darcyduke
hey
darcyduke
how are u?
southeastloverboy69
tipped 1 token -- i got some poppers mummy
darcyduke
shall we go prv then slut?
southeastloverboy69
i need my bum hole worked mummy
darcyduke
then lets do this x
southeastloverboy69
lol
southeastloverboy69
u funny
darcyduke
what?
I hope you, at least, had the pleasure of kicking him out

I can kind of understand what they might mean.
They may have 600 tokens and the pvt is 60/min with a minimum of 10 minutes so if they tipped for pm they have less than the minimum
I would not have thought of that, it's a fair point. Just sounded like they were broke right then.
They could also have wanted to schedule a future private, once they had more tokens.
However I think most models would read it the way I did, and not spend any time on PM with them.

I would not have thought of that, it's a fair point. Just sounded like they were broke right then.
They could also have wanted to schedule a future private, once they had more tokens.
However I think most models would read it the way I did, and not spend any time on PM with them.
It's always those without tokens that want to PM to discuss privates or how much random shit is.

These are all from my friend's room, same night.
I guess there's always a full moon somewhere, to bring them out.
fart nose.jpg
prom date.jpg
wife.jpg

But these 2 definitely made me go WTF??
preg.jpg
and this one in particular - there was nothing negative in chat prior to the comment....
so can only assume it was one of those people who try and get inside your head by making you wonder what they mean:
haters.jpg

• Funny!
Reactions: Highlander884
This is a grey account posting in a models room:

11:36 PM Suggarboyfast
hello noble people, someone with a good heart to help me buy a kilo of milk for my baby

• Wat?!
Reactions: Highlander884
View attachment 89230
German for „whore cunt“. Idk why some people have so much hate in them
Well, the answer is in that very message: He sent about 400 pictures of his penis in original size.

He feels bad about that, and he tries to feel a bit better for a second by making other people feel worse.

Apparently Chaturbate won't approve such lack of manners. Now there is no account “rubberdiva“.

• Funny!
Reactions: MarieElise
My fave comment from a room I was a member in.

Member: I'm trying to masturbate to you but my cat keeps knocking nerf darts under my bedroom door.

Watching the model collapse into a giggle fit in response to this was a delight.

So quick context for this:
This guy was going on and on and on for at least 1 hour (most likely more before I arrived). He kept getting the model to play this song, that sing, "sing to it bb" and all of that. He is a grey guy, rank 9 (watched 86hrs+ of videos) and has been there 1 year+. He claims he is a singer and he tried getting her to listen to "his song" because he is "the best" and all that nonsense... and then this
(Where he asks me "@Brett M what size are you", I am unsure if he meant my bank balance, my fame, my dick size, my physique.... so I simply ignored it and didn't want to go into it.)

Note: I did apologize to the model in PM for this little "outburst" (or whatever you wish to call it) of mine at the guy.

11:27 PM Scottishbignuts
Listen I could buy xhamster

11:28 PM Brett M
@Scottishbignuts hahahaha sure, xhamster is worth $1.2 BILLION, I am sure you're that rich dude, maybe buy some tokens and just tip her if you're so rich

11:29 PM Brett M
$10 for 95 tokens and you can't buy and tip her that?

11:29 PM Scottishbignuts
@Brett M have you seen ma bank balance

then prove it, buy some tokens right now and tip her

$10 is nothing to you if you have that much

11:30 PM Scottishbignuts
@Brett M why it's the banter

11:30 PM Brett M
haha because you're a moron and a liar, stop pretending to be rich to impress the women, it doesn't work

you only make yourself look a big dumb fool

Banter is worth more that dosh

11:31 PM Scottishbignuts
@Brett M what size are you

11:31 PM Brett M
@Scottishbignuts Yes, it feeds a model and pays her bills, doesn't it? See, you're nothing but an idiot. I will stop wasting my time now with you. Continue to be in your own little dreamland

11:32 PM Scottishbignuts
@Brett M here I pay your bills man

11:33 PM Brett M
@Scottishbignuts Yes, donate me some tokens, it's easy to do

Click "buy tokens" and there is an option to send some tokens to me

So quick context for this:
This guy was going on and on and on for at least 1 hour (most likely more before I arrived). He kept getting the model to play this song, that sing, "sing to it bb" and all of that. He is a grey guy, rank 9 (watched 86hrs+ of videos) and has been there 1 year+. He claims he is a singer and he tried getting her to listen to "his song" because he is "the best" and all that nonsense... and then this
(Where he asks me "@Brett M what size are you", I am unsure if he meant my bank balance, my fame, my dick size, my physique.... so I simply ignored it and didn't want to go into it.)

Note: I did apologize to the model in PM for this little "outburst" (or whatever you wish to call it) of mine at the guy.

11:27 PM Scottishbignuts
Listen I could buy xhamster

11:28 PM Brett M
@Scottishbignuts hahahaha sure, xhamster is worth $1.2 BILLION, I am sure you're that rich dude, maybe buy some tokens and just tip her if you're so rich

$10 for 95 tokens and you can't buy and tip her that?

11:29 PM Scottishbignuts
@Brett M have you seen ma bank balance

then prove it, buy some tokens right now and tip her

$10 is nothing to you if you have that much

@Brett M why it's the banter

haha because you're a moron and a liar, stop pretending to be rich to impress the women, it doesn't work

you only make yourself look a big dumb fool

Banter is worth more that dosh

11:31 PM Scottishbignuts
@Brett M what size are you

11:31 PM Brett M
@Scottishbignuts Yes, it feeds a model and pays her bills, doesn't it? See, you're nothing but an idiot. I will stop wasting my time now with you. Continue to be in your own little dreamland

11:32 PM Scottishbignuts
@Brett M here I pay your bills man

@Scottishbignuts Yes, donate me some tokens, it's easy to do

Click "buy tokens" and there is an option to send some tokens to me
Uuugh what an embarrassment to the Scottish race!

Grey guy..

9:30 PM amr5432
Your face is like the moon, your eyes are attractive and your lips are delicious

9:30 PM amr5432
I'm sorry to bother you, I don't mean to offend her, I love you from the first day I saw her picture I am very impressed. I know that something is wrong, but it is the first time that I do such things only with you. I hope you are not upset about this, and I hope that you will respond to my messages

9:35 PM amr5432
Your body makes me feel attracted to you

Model has no reaction or response.
Guy stops messaging and leaves the room. I am guessing to go tell the next model the same thing haha