AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Things Members Say That Make You Go "WTF?"

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
I am always irritated when I see a visitor start a question with the words: “How much for… ”

That's perfectly fine when buying vegetable. For models, I don't like the assumption that any desired action will be available for tokens.

How would you word a request then?

Good question.

First, I won't assume that every service I like is available, just depending on the price.

If she has a tip menu, I stick with that for a while. I consider it rude to introduce myself by asking for something completely off her tip menu, though I know one user who apparently has exactly that fetish: Scan the tip menu and then ask something clearly beyond it. Pity I never saw him actually tip for an action.

That's the second rule: Anything I ask should be reasonably related to the tip menu. If there is no nudity at all in the tip menu, I would not ask for a full strip dance.

Now let's assume I stayed in the room for a while and I tipped a few times, and my preferred actions are not too far from the actions she offers. There are several ways to convey my wish:

Most easy is If she likes to talk to me in PM and she asks me what I would like to see. I can tell her what I like. Then she can offer the action or not.

If she keeps the conversation in public, I can sill talk about my wish, for example: “I would love to see these straps fall down”.

Then she can ignore the wish or perform it or offer it for an amount of tokens.

Some models using a smart app will use an app command to add a new option, thus I'll see something like:

Tip for Tasks: april_pretty added special action   🍒 37 ➜ Drop one Strap

If she wants to raise the bar, she can add it to her fan club menu, thus I have to become fan before I can tip the action:

Fan Club Only: april_pretty added special action   🗝 23 ➜ Drop one Strap

In any case, I don't want to make her explicitly deny a wish in public. If we talk about her actions at all, we should talk about the actions she offers and her beautiful performance, not about her denying the wishes of visitors. I try to improve the mood in the channel, not damage it.

Last edited:

I don't see anything bad with "How much for..." either, to be honest.
It's not saying or assuming the model does everything and everything she can do has a price.
If you ask it this way, the model can quite easily say "No I don't do that".

But I think the better way would always be "Do you do...." and then if they say yes but don't say a price or say it's already on the menu, then ask "how much for..."
But personally, I don't think there is anything wrong with "how much for" off the bat

Especially if the room is busy, I think "how much to .....?" in public chat is more succinct than wasting time sending pms or asking "do you .....?" and then "how much?".
And hopefully better appreciated by the model than the usual "open ass bb"

Reactions: odioso and NotYou
Well most girls I think would prefer it if u said hi first, it's called manners and should always check bio and tip menu first. Half the guys who ask how much for something is already in tip menu/bio. its wasting the models time and insulting that someone wont spend time looking at things. Also if it's not on tip menu then it's highly unlikely that she'll do it.

I'm telling u now the girls I follow that dont do anal get really fucking pissed off with guys asking for it when it's not on the menu.

Well most girls I think would prefer it if u said hi first, it's called manners and should always check bio and tip menu first. Half the guys who ask how much for something is already in tip menu/bio. its wasting the models time and insulting that someone wont spend time looking at things. Also if it's not on tip menu then it's highly unlikely that she'll do it.
Indeed, and asking for an action that is completely off the tip menu also wastes the model's time. If the most naked action a model offers is a Hand Bra, a visitor might ask for a Hair Bra, but not for finger in naked pussy.

And, of course, before asking, a visitor should study tip menu, fan club menu, dice roller, wheels spinner, goals, battle ship prizes or whatever her apps and bots offer.

Some apps allow models and moderators to use a command like:
#cost 41
which won't be visible to the public, but will cause a notice like:
Notice: The Tip Menu offers 🌸 41 ➜ Spank Ass hard
… which at least reduces some of the burden of answering.

Reactions: Highlander884
Last night a guy on Niteflirt told me he loved me. We've spoken 3 times...

Robot Reaction GIF

Old one but I remembered it. Lady wasnt a very good actress and very much over acting with her lush so one guy started typing over and over:
"Let the power of christ compel you! Let the power of christ compel you!"

Got to admit the horror fan in me did laugh.

i had someone come in cb today gray as always talking shit about my mom tummy when u cant even tell.. dude said i needed plastic surgery.... bet hes never been with a woman with kids still in mommys basement..

Ill never understand people that think it’s ok or normal to offer that kind of “advice,” especially to a stranger.

Good time to remember that not all people that give advice on the internet are people you’d ask for advice if you saw them face to face. Might even be the reason they talk shit online. Because the people that know them IRL already know they’re full of shit, so the internet is their only outlet.

higher1010
here is what I am looking for
higher1010
*sigh* "ok......let's get this over with. This pussy is beat up and I got bills to pay." *Masturbate and start dirty talk. Things that you can make sound good:) "Let's fuck this pussy so I can make rent" "This pussy pays my bills, cause it's what I am good at" "I'll spread my legs so I can have my fuckin water bill paid, I would be sooooo broke if I couldn't cum for money" "I'll make this little pussy squirt cause you paid for it and I need THE money" "Mmmmm I fuckin love to cum for money" "I am such a dirty slut, ill do anything if you pay me" "I am such a dirty slut, that uses this pussy like an atm machine" **add pussy spanks and say things like, this little fuckin pussy makes me money" "I am such a dirty slut, ill do anything if you pay me" "I am such a dirty slut, that uses this pussy like an atm machine" **add pussy spanks and say things like, "this little fuckin pussy makes me money" ** just add pussy spanks in genral:) "Momma needs money so let's use her fuckin pussy" "Fill me up with your cum, momma needs to pay bills and she's gonna use her fuckin twat"

:android:

• Wat?!
Reactions: Highlander884
higher1010
higher1010
*sigh* "ok......let's get this over with. This pussy is beat up and I got bills to pay." *Masturbate and start dirty talk. Things that you can make sound good:) "Let's fuck this pussy so I can make rent" "This pussy pays my bills, cause it's what I am good at" "I'll spread my legs so I can have my fuckin water bill paid, I would be sooooo broke if I couldn't cum for money" "I'll make this little pussy squirt cause you paid for it and I need THE money" "Mmmmm I fuckin love to cum for money" "I am such a dirty slut, ill do anything if you pay me" "I am such a dirty slut, that uses this pussy like an atm machine" **add pussy spanks and say things like, this little fuckin pussy makes me money" "I am such a dirty slut, ill do anything if you pay me" "I am such a dirty slut, that uses this pussy like an atm machine" **add pussy spanks and say things like, "this little fuckin pussy makes me money" ** just add pussy spanks in genral:) "Momma needs money so let's use her fuckin pussy" "Fill me up with your cum, momma needs to pay bills and she's gonna use her fuckin twat"

Comedy Central What GIF

higher1010
higher1010

I understand that often, such an attitude is just about enacting their fantasies, but sometimes I really do feel concerned for the women in their real lives.

I understand that often, such an attitude is just about enacting their fantasies, but sometimes I really do feel concerned for the women in their real lives.
Absolutely. That occurred to me too. When we got into the private, he started to demand that I slap myself, and that was never going to happen. o_O I am quite clearly a dominatrix too, so I don't know what he was thinking. #idiot

Well most girls I think would prefer it if u said hi first, it's called manners

YES. THIS is what I think schruti was referring to in his earlier post. Just because it's a sex site doesn't mean good manners have to go completely out the window. Talk to me like I'm a human being. Don't just come into my chatroom and blurt out "How much to see you twerk?" First of all, you're assuming that I can. I sure can, but don't assume every model can. Say hi first and ask.

Sometimes I'll smile at them and say "Hi" to them again, and not answer their question until they say hi back. Lol. It really costs nothing to be friendly, folks! :)

Sometimes I'll smile at them and say "Hi" to them again, and not answer their question until they say hi back. Lol. It really costs nothing to be friendly, folks! :)
So true.

Also.... whatever happened to "please" and "thank you"? Almost unseen on camsites. Now, I may be dating myself here, but surely politeness is not old-fashioned.

Omg I am so embarrassed, I was just doing a C2C show and I meant to say;
"I'm gonna get naked now too, since it would be terribly lonely for you to be the only one naked."

But what I actually said was;
"I'm gonna get naked now too, since it would be terribly lonely for you to be the only one with their cock out."

I DON'T EVEN HAVE A COCK!!!!

This is what happens when you try to dirty talk and concentrate on the C2C image too hard, at the same time!

Stephen Merchant Reaction GIF

"I'm gonna get naked now too, since it would be terribly lonely for you to be the only one naked."

"I'm gonna get naked now too, since it would be terribly lonely for you to be the only one with their cock out."

This is what happens when you try to dirty talk and concentrate on the C2C image too hard, at the same time!

Stephen Merchant Reaction GIF

That is actually hilarious. :) Hopefully he wasn’t super turned on by that surprise detail and you had to break the bad news to him.

• Funny!
Reactions: MarieElise
seemmahD Really i want to drink your urine
seemmahD Please urine

*shrug*

I'm imagining Mr. PEEbody over there wanting her to "urine" onto her computer, so he could do that dumb-looking "Pretending to lick the screen" crap that some guys do via c2c. 😂 :vomit:

Hahaha what was his reaction? Did he even say anything?
Honestly, if it was me, I would probably echo it back to them in a question but laugh, you know something like "you're going to get YOUR dick out too?" (especially if it's a model I have had a show with before or seen naked haha.
I think with this kind of thing, it's ALWAYS best to just realise you did/said it (both you and the customer) then have a little giggle at it, then move on - stuff like this are what make each show different, it's good to have fun and not JUST business constantly.

I'm imagining Mr. PEEbody over there wanting her to "urine" onto her computer, so he could do that dumb-looking "Pretending to lick the screen" crap that some guys do via c2c. 😂 :vomit:

Happy Birthday!!

Hahaha what was his reaction? Did he even say anything?
Nope, and he stayed. I froze momentarily and then said "I guess I should say I will get naked too". Then I continued like it never happened.
What made it worse was that he was new to me, never had a show before.
He was one of those dudes who didn't talk or type the whole show (with those I always just assume they want dirty talk and nakedness) so hopefully he wasn't an English speaker 😆

That is actually hilarious. :) Hopefully he wasn’t super turned on by that surprise detail and you had to break the bad news to him.

LOL! and this was my immediate second fear once I saw he stayed and did not react i.e. "now he's expecting a cock, and I don't have one!". What an embarrassing slip of the tongue!

So I went into my Yahoo! Mail account and went far back to see photos/screenshots I've e-mailed to myself. I've got some old screenshots from 2012 that are perfect for this thread. The first one is what I posted on some loser's wall after he'd been in my room talking shit.

hisprofile.jpg
phonymax.jpg

Ugggggggg … so I log off for the night to see a dick pick from a customer I was hoping would get a private from me. No, I didn’t get any privates with him I got a dick pic. Thank god it’s SM so I didn’t see it and blocked him from sending me further messages. He was a good customer and I feel a little regret blocking his messages but … what would you do? I’ve sent the “please tip me to open the message” and it’s a 75 percent don’t tip ratio so please help with a better approach. So annoyed that a good customer of mine thinks this is Ok. So in my eyes he is no longer a good customer

Am I the only one that thinks calling a woman "dude" is just weird and wrong?
For me, "dude" is definitely what you call a guy, not a woman. Even then, I personally don't like to say it.

7:56 PM akhil4535363554
hey dude

U want cock in ur fuck

In hole