AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Things Members Say That Make You Go "WTF?"

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
OMG. This guy just wasn't going to give up. After way too long, and ignoring many other users telling him to stop, the moderator stepped in.
Long screengrab, but gives the context right down to the response that truly made me go WTF????
Sure buddy, you're overflowing with respect, your choice of username really confirms it.
respect.jpg

I messed up cropping this screengrab, but you can still read it.
Has been popping up in a few rooms lately.
Unsure why they think anyone would be fooled by the hokey username?
Especially when they request a tip menu item at a fraction of the listed token value.....
View attachment 89973

And this one. Hmm.
View attachment 89974
I don't even want to imagine anal squirt :tmi:

OMG. This guy just wasn't going to give up. After way too long, and ignoring many other users telling him to stop, the moderator stepped in.
Long screengrab, but gives the context right down to the response that truly made me go WTF????
Sure buddy, you're overflowing with respect, your choice of username really confirms it.
View attachment 89977

Wow why did the mood not silence after the first few messages. Even after all the above no silence. Even the most nicest and relaxed models I know would have wanted him silenced.

Wow why did the mood not silence after the first few messages. Even after all the above no silence. Even the most nicest and relaxed models I know would have wanted him silenced.
yeah that's what i want to know, I'd have ejected this guy after the first message. Yeetus Deleteus.
I don't even want to imagine anal squirt :tmi:
I didn't either and it's now seared into my brain. 1632502811607.png

View attachment 89977
I feel like typing BB in chat should be an automatic ban. And not a mod ban, but an automatic site ban. I've never seen a person that used the term unironically actually tip.

View attachment 89977
So many times on this forum I wish there were an eye-roll reaction...

"i swear i'm fucking masturbating so hard" ...then how the fuck is he typing out a cheesy novel at the same time? Even if he had some way to voice to text, he still wouldn't be able to talk that fast if he were masturbating hard. People are such liars!

About an hour before this, I read aloud to my chat (About 27ish members) the TOS that's on their member account and what models have to abide by which includes a strict no animal policy and no beastiality. Took a break to walk my dog and not even 2 minutes into camming, this fucking piece of shit of a human being says this in my chat. Banned and reported. Fucking disgusting and vile. This honestly made my skin crawl and sick to my stomach.
Screenshot (178).png

Guy bought Lovense Control 5 Minutes for 100 Token,has been controlling my toys for a while before. Unfortunately, the battery from my Domi has said goodbye , but the Lush was still on, there were still 3 minutes left.

Guy in PM: and now 3min left

Me: yes the battery was empty,but the lush was still working

Guy: next time 5min control for 50 Token

Me:
why? can offer you the 3 minutes to catch up next time.

Guy: 3min away for nothing you understand that?

Me:
Unfortunately, there is nothing i can do when the battery runs out, as I said, the 3 minutes can catch up next time, you have to write to me a PM , batteries don't last forever.

Guy: OK. Buy again 5min You give me 8min O.K. ?

I mean i get that it sucks when the battery runs out, but do you have to be damn rude for fucking 3 minutes? although the Lush still worked and 100 token for controlling both toys is not expensive anyway. I would have offered him 5 minutes for free anyway if he hadn't been so bitchy about the 3 minutes. But not if I am treated like that and the instant attempt to bargain my price down for this.

I mean what is this shit with this cheap and rude guys at the moment ? No matter if they have token or not, they have no respect these days.

Last edited:
Guy bought Lovense Control 5 Minutes for 100 Token,has been controlling my toys for a while before. Unfortunately, the battery from my Domi has said goodbye , but the Lush was still on, there were still 3 minutes left.

Me:

Me:
Unfortunately, there is nothing i can do when the battery runs out, as I said, the 3 minutes can catch up next time, you have to write to me a PM , batteries don't last forever.

I mean i get that it sucks when the battery runs out, but do you have to be damn rude for fucking 3 minutes? although the Lush still worked and 100 token for controlling both toys is not expensive anyway. I would have offered him 5 minutes for free anyway if he hadn't been so bitchy about the 3 minutes. But not if I am treated like that and the instant attempt to bargain my price down for this.

I mean what is this shit with this cheap and rude guys at the moment ? No matter if they have token or not, they have no respect these days.

Was the control specifically for the DOMI or just the Lovense toys in general?

To be honest, either way, he got an amazing bargain anyway. 100 tokens for 5 minutes is incredible! Just think, even with the Lush you can set that to the maximum. So even if he set it to the maximum for those 2 minutes he had with the DOMI, that is still a fantastic deal for him. Most models have the maximum setting for both the Lush and Domi set to what, 500+ for say, 10 to 15+ seconds?

Personally, I would not give him even a discount as a sorry for those 3 minutes without the Domi, because 2 minutes was still great for 100 tokens. Did he finish the last 3 mins, or after the Domi died, he stopped using the control? If he continued, then that is even more reason NOT to give him "extra" next time. Plus, like I say, he had an amazing deal with this already.

Was the control specifically for the DOMI or just the Lovense toys in general?

To be honest, either way, he got an amazing bargain anyway. 100 tokens for 5 minutes is incredible! Just think, even with the Lush you can set that to the maximum. So even if he set it to the maximum for those 2 minutes he had with the DOMI, that is still a fantastic deal for him. Most models have the maximum setting for both the Lush and Domi set to what, 500+ for say, 10 to 15+ seconds?

Personally, I would not give him even a discount as a sorry for those 3 minutes without the Domi, because 2 minutes was still great for 100 tokens. Did he finish the last 3 mins, or after the Domi died, he stopped using the control? If he continued, then that is even more reason NOT to give him "extra" next time. Plus, like I say, he had an amazing deal with this already.
I am offering it as a “Lovense control”, so the control applies to both toys. And yes, he has set it to the maximum all the time before, but immediately writes me such an unfriendly PM because of the 3 minutes.

He has been controlling the lush for the last 3 minutes, so he has actually lost nothing in that sense. But I think cheap members see it as an opportunity to negotiate. That disappointed me very much yesterday and made me sad that he even tried to lower the already very fair price for next time.

I always try to make the user happy and satisfied when something does not go smoothly and I am always very fair when I am treated with respect. But not that way.

So many times on this forum I wish there were an eye-roll reaction...

"i swear i'm fucking masturbating so hard" ...then how the fuck is he typing out a cheesy novel at the same time? Even if he had some way to voice to text, he still wouldn't be able to talk that fast if he were masturbating hard. People are such liars!

I've done a lot of text based furry ERP. If you can't type 3-4 sentence paragraphs with your non-dominate hand while using your other hand to pleasure yourself then you would not be considered. So I wouldn't dismiss the guy as being a liar.

This guy's problem isn't that he is typing too much... its that he is not typing enough. Where are the adjectives? Where are the descriptions? I'm not asking for poetry but if you are going to write something like that in a channel where others can see you should make me feel. Let me feel what you are feeling. Make your words as erotic as the sensations that you are experiencing.

ilove2fuckwomanhard I want you to word fuck me but all you have done is given me a second rate word heavy petting.

Reactions: rbeccabuck
I've done a lot of text based furry ERP. If you can't type 3-4 sentence paragraphs with your non-dominate hand while using your other hand to pleasure yourself then you would not be considered. So I wouldn't dismiss the guy as being a liar.

This guy's problem isn't that he is typing too much... its that he is not typing enough. Where are the adjectives? Where are the descriptions? I'm not asking for poetry but if you are going to write something like that in a channel where others can see you should make me feel. Let me feel what you are feeling. Make your words as erotic as the sensations that you are experiencing.

ilove2fuckwomanhard I want you to word fuck me but all you have done is given me a second rate word heavy petting.
It was a joke.

I have no clue what text-based furry ERP means. So I don't really understand what you are saying, other than I'm reading there's some reason some dudes are able to type like, that while masturbating furiously?

ETA; I swear the amount of times I have to google to try and figure out what people on this forum are actually saying... but not complaining. I need to learn these things if it's how the fanbase talks.

Last edited:
Reactions: yummybrownfox
Yeah, pretty much every time I have ever silenced someone for writing all that shit without any tips, I see them leave the room immediately afterwards.
From that, I figure they are not really there to pleasure themselves from watching the stream per se, despite writing that they are, but get pleasure from writing their comments in public chat and knowing the model and others are reading them.
So instead of continuing to masturbate after being silenced, they head into another room and repeat the process. Probably bounce across half the rooms on the site in a day

USER
im gonna come pvt and fuck my hole for you!!
USER
im gonna dresss up..and turn u on
darcyduke
great
darcyduke
im ready when u are
USER
I know
USER
u don't have to be over the top ...I want you to be just yourself
USER
and good news for you im cute as hell too ;)
USER
no lying you'll see

Thank god he's cute, eh?? :angelic:

Gotta love guys that fancy themselves more than they fancy the model lol.

Gotta love guys that fancy themselves more than they fancy the model lol.

he'd probably expect tips too, and big ones. After all, he's cute :)

He did actually disappear for a bit, then came back and took me private. He spent the entire time asking if I thought he was good-looking, and I kept ignoring the question and talking dirty.
:devil:

USER
im gonna come pvt and fuck my hole for you!!
USER
im gonna dresss up..and turn u on
darcyduke
great
darcyduke
im ready when u are
USER
I know
USER
u don't have to be over the top ...I want you to be just yourself
USER
and good news for you im cute as hell too ;)
USER
no lying you'll see

Thank god he's cute, eh?? :angelic:
Yeah see I can't get away with that, I'm not cute.

It was a joke.

I have no clue what text-based furry ERP means. So I don't really understand what you are saying, other than I'm reading there's some reason some dudes are able to type like, that while masturbating furiously?

ETA; I swear the amount of times I have to google to try and figure out what people on this forum are actually saying... but not complaining. I need to learn these things if it's how the fanbase talks.

Mine was written somewhat tongue in cheek. ERP is erotic role play basically playing pretend for sexual pleasure. Furry is a genra/subculture based around humans with animal like characteristics. And text based means that the role play is happening over a text medium.

Basically people like doing this and there is a expectation that you write very well in order to present the hotist scene to your partner. If you have been doing this for a while you learn how to write well with one hand.

• Funny!
Reactions: MarieElise
Mine was written somewhat tongue in cheek. ERP is erotic role play basically playing pretend for sexual pleasure. Furry is a genra/subculture based around humans with animal like characteristics. And text based means that the role play is happening over a text medium.

Basically people like doing this and there is a expectation that you write very well in order to present the hotist scene to your partner. If you have been doing this for a while you learn how to write well with one hand.
I am a little old-fashioned, so I had an eye-popping experience googling furry fandom ERP lastnight. At first, I was imagining a dude sitting in his house pretending to be a fuzzy humpback whale, while a chick sits in her house pretending to be a water buffalo or something. However, I have since learned it's a little bit more intricate than that lol.

Me:

Me:

100 tokens is cheap for control. Guy is a dick, if he done it with u before he should have known that u were telling the truth and shouldn't be trying to make u give a discount.

100 tokens is cheap for control. Guy is a dick, if he done it with u before he should have known that u were telling the truth and shouldn't be trying to make u give a discount.
^ This.
I get that many users are on a very tight budget, and this person may have felt they missed out, but trying to bargain over a few extra minutes when you're a returning visitor?
Honestly, if that had happened to me, I would've laughed and made some crack about how it must've been a fun show to have drained the domi already.

Just logged off for the night. Banned the same guy 12 times tonight.

BB make me mod
bb i bring lot of views to your room if you mod me
make me mod, i bring high tippers
pm me for a great offer i give just to you

The same thing over and over again. All within about 10 to 15 minutes.

Then when I got out of a private there were about 20 messages from a different account (same person, based on spelling) begging to see what I was doing in private. Just banned that account as well.

This was from public chat in a friend's room on Camsoda. She had no moderator in the room at the time.
Started out with the familiar story of a non-tipper begging to be made a mod, but then got a little creepy.
I was in her room on CB at the time, and she asked me to go take a look for a second opinion on this guy's comments before banning him, but he bailed just afterwards.
Left the username visible, as IMHO anyone who makes comments about leaked videos and recognising her from a public place does not deserve anonymity in this regard.
Such behavior makes me sick. And from someone who thinks they deserve to become a room helper.
My friend was understandably a bit shaken afterwards, concerned that this guy really did know where she had shopped. I'm hoping he was just continuing the BS, but.........
make mod.jpg

You can't really exclude you know the pope because 20 years you saw him attending a presentation of Swedish penis pumps, which you were attending for a friend only, of course, who was too shy to attend himself. However, it's very unlikely that you would remember him today.

yrockc claims he saw her in a mall and remembered her even though, at that time, he had not yet seen her on camera. She was just a stranger, one of hundreds he saw that day, and then he recognized her during her work, much later, when she was styled for work and looked completely different?

I'd rather believe you remember the pope.

Oh, and does that pump work? I am just asking for a friend …

Reactions: MarieElise
You can't really exclude you know the pope because 20 years you saw him attending a presentation of Swedish penis pumps, which you were attending for a friend only, of course, who was too shy to attend himself. However, it's very unlikely that you would remember him today.

yrockc claims he saw her in a mall and remembered her even though, at that time, he had not yet seen her on camera. She was just a stranger, one of hundreds he saw that day, and then he recognized her during her work, much later, when she was styled for work and looked completely different?

I'd rather believe you remember the pope.

Oh, and does that pump work? I am just asking for a friend …
Not sure a joke is appropriate. maybe I have misunderstood your sense of humor.
Yes, hopefully it was just some idiot messing with her. But put yourself in her shoes for a moment. As a friend, I take that kind of thing seriously.

I am sorry. I see you care for her. Yes, it's frightening.

Yet, all the odds are against him.

He first tried to become a moderator. He did not mention he knew her. Once he noticed he failed, he started scaring her by talking about leaked videos, which indeed exist for most models, and about having seen her at the mall. That's quite unlikely, and he probably would not recognize her anyway. Models look very different during work and when shopping. And then, if he really recognized her, he could have added a detail, for example, her outfit in the mall, her hair style, the time of day, the weather, the shops she had visited, the day he visited the mall. He did not mention anything like that, though he tried to scare her.

You take that thing seriously. Yet maybe it won't help her much to worry about the very unlikely possibility that a wannabe moderator saw her at a mall and remembered her just after his ambitions had been rejected.