AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Things Members Say That Make You Go "WTF?"

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
1:15 AM
Cokewomen5757j
Baby please get up off the bed please show your very beautiful sexy hot body off in the shower body wet please

1:19 AM
Cokewomen5757j
Baby please get up off the bed please show your very beautiful sexy hot body wet in the shower please

1:20 AM
Cokewomen5757j
Baby.Baby. Show your body hair wet in the shower please

1:26 AM
Cokewomen5757j
Baby why can't I see your sexy hot body wet in the shower please show your very sexy hot pussy cum wet in the shower please just one time please

1:31 AM
Cokewomen5757j
Baby please show your very beautiful sexy hot body wet in the shower please just one time please

1:39 AM
Cokewomen5757j
Baby please no more bed please do do something else besides the birth go into the shower free

1:42 AM
Cokewomen5757j
Baby please get up off the bed no more back please get in the shower and get your hair wet and your p**** wet please

---

Edit:
I thought he had stopped but he started again:

---

1:57 AM
Cokewomen5757j
Baby please just one time please show your very beautiful sexy hot body off in the shower please

1:58 AM
Cokewomen5757j
Baby please put some oil on your sexy hot body wet in the shower please
Talk about one track mind.

Cokewomen5757j
Baby please get up off the bed please show your very beautiful sexy hot body off in the shower body wet please

Cokewomen5757j
Baby please get up off the bed please show your very beautiful sexy hot body wet in the shower please

Cokewomen5757j

Cokewomen5757j
Baby why can't I see your sexy hot body wet in the shower please show your very sexy hot pussy cum wet in the shower please just one time please

Cokewomen5757j
Baby please show your very beautiful sexy hot body wet in the shower please just one time please

Cokewomen5757j
Baby please no more bed please do do something else besides the birth go into the shower free

Cokewomen5757j
Baby please get up off the bed no more back please get in the shower and get your hair wet and your p**** wet please

---

Edit:

---

Cokewomen5757j
Baby please just one time please show your very beautiful sexy hot body off in the shower please

Cokewomen5757j
Someone was definitely was on coke

Cokewomen5757j

Cokewomen5757j

Cokewomen5757j

Cokewomen5757j

Cokewomen5757j

Cokewomen5757j

Cokewomen5757j

---

Edit:

---

Cokewomen5757j

Cokewomen5757j

Holy fuck balls I just went back to the models room...
6 hours later he is still there doing the same thing.

7:10 AM
Cokewomen5757j
Baby please take off your very sexy hot red bra and thing off please show your very beautiful sexy hot body wet in the shower please just one time please

Holy fuck balls I just went back to the models room...
6 hours later he is still there doing the same thing.

7:10 AM
Cokewomen5757j
Baby please take off your very sexy hot red bra and thing off please show your very beautiful sexy hot body wet in the shower please just one time please
surely the model must have him muted from her chat, otherwise he'd have been kicked out long before??

surely the model must have him muted from her chat, otherwise he'd have been kicked out long before??

I’m starting to think he was a bot or something. Any normal guy who is really that desperate to see his request would have found a different room eventually.

Plus the whole issue of each message being near identical. If that’s a real guy persisting, though… yikes.

big.jpg

I've mentioned this guy before in other posts. "We?" Don't you mean you? And I don't wear jeans on cam. Lol. You never get to see this or that because you're a cheapass who tips me the bare minimum (1 token), acting like clothes are supposed to start coming off. And you happen to never be in my room when I'm flashing for someone else, so blame yourself for missing out. Be like other members who actually read my tip menu, and don't have to ask questions like "What's the min. we can tip to see something?"

Stop patting yourself on the back for your 1-token tips, and trying to spin it to make me sound like I'm ungrateful. He also asked me quite a few times "How much time left of you being on?" after I'd told him earlier in EST...and even told him how many minutes away that was. I told him I'm not repeating myself, so stop asking me that. Scroll back up to earlier in the chat where I've already answered your question.

He is exhausting, and I told him so. I also warned him that I will ban him if he doesn't stop getting on my nerves.

Cokewomen5757j

Cokewomen5757j

Cokewomen5757j

Cokewomen5757j

Cokewomen5757j

Cokewomen5757j

Cokewomen5757j

---

Edit:

---

Cokewomen5757j

Cokewomen5757j

Wants an oil show/shower show, but probably isn't willing to spend the token amounts we'd require for those pain-in-the-ass shows. LOL.

Cokewomen, you might as well just go buy an oil or shower video or something.

Reactions: Diana_Devil
A guy once came into my room and started saying he wants me and my friends to gangbang his wife for several days. At first I thought he was living out a fetish/fantasy then he got very specific like giving me a location and time saying him and his wife were planning for the flight and that his wife didn't know. I ignored him afterwards because it sounded like the guy was planning a kidnapping and rape. Weird thing, it happened again in another chatroom but a different guy but apparently the wife was willing. Is this normal or am I just overthinking it?

A guy once came into my room and started saying he wants me and my friends to gangbang his wife for several days. At first I thought he was living out a fetish/fantasy then he got very specific like giving me a location and time saying him and his wife were planning for the flight and that his wife didn't know. I ignored him afterwards because it sounded like the guy was planning a kidnapping and rape. Weird thing, it happened again in another chatroom but a different guy but apparently the wife was willing. Is this normal or am I just overthinking it?
I've heard of it when the wife knows about it. Very uncommon though and if anyone had two brain cells left they would run.
I did hear of a case where a guy set it up with two strangers and told them the wife knew and that she would act like she didn't. You can guess the rest, both ended up in prison for forcible rape. I think they may have gotten a somewhat lesser sentence due the circumstances but prison either way. IIRC they were in a divorce and it was a revenge thing. He went to prison too.
There was one 10 years or so back in NC where the husband hired someone on Craigslist to do it. The husband went to prison, I don't know what happened to the other guy.

OMG he is back in the same room!!
She is definitely on multiple sites and clearly focused on other sites because she doesn't seem to react to anyone on SC, even when they tip. So I am not sure if greys chat is hidden from her, the model but the room can see, or if she just doesn't see and/or care about his comments lol.

9:59 PM
Cokewomen5757j
Baby please get up off the bed please show your very beautiful sexy hot body wet in the shower please show your very sexy hot pink pussy cum wet in the shower please

10:44 PM
Cokewomen5757j
Baby please show your very beautiful sexy hot body wet in the shower please show your pink pussy cum wet 0

Cokewomen5757j
Please show very sexy hot pink pussy cum wet in the shower please

Last edited:
OMG he is back in the same room!!
She is definitely on multiple sites and clearly focused on other sites because she doesn't seem to react to anyone on SC, even when they tip. So I am not sure if greys chat is hidden from her, the model but the room can see, or if she just doesn't see and/or care about his comments lol.

9:59 PM
Cokewomen5757j
Baby please get up off the bed please show your very beautiful sexy hot body wet in the shower please show your very sexy hot pink pussy cum wet in the shower please

Cokewomen5757j
Baby please show your very beautiful sexy hot body wet in the shower please show your pink pussy cum wet 0

Cokewomen5757j
Please show very sexy hot pink pussy cum wet in the shower please
I think he's just getting off typing it and imagining it.

I think he's just getting off typing it and imagining it.
It's funny how popular the shower voyeur thing can be. In the room where I moderate, the model used to do a shower show each day, and I would see the same usernames drop in and out every so often, to see if she was in the shower yet. If not, they wouldn't stay, but if she was, they hung around. When she moved to an apartment that had such a small bathroom that she couldn't set the camera up there, and stopped shower shows, most never drop by any more.
So seems for them, it's not really about the model, but about her being in the shower.

It's funny how popular the shower voyeur thing can be. In the room where I moderate, the model used to do a shower show each day, and I would see the same usernames drop in and out every so often, to see if she was in the shower yet. If not, they wouldn't stay, but if she was, they hung around. When she moved to an apartment that had such a small bathroom that she couldn't set the camera up there, and stopped shower shows, most never drop by any more.
So seems for them, it's not really about the model, but about her being in the shower.

Even without having that fetish, it’s something relatively different from the endless thumbnails of models in a chair/on a bed. A couple of the models I visit do shower shows occasionally and although I don’t seek it out, it’s a fun change of pace.

But yeah… this dude with the repeated messages to the same model is either a bot, or he’s obsessing to the point that he’s behaving like one.

3 hours of him NOT posting but I think he was in her room.... and he comes back typing haha

1:40 AM
Cokewomen5757j
Baby please show your very beautiful sexy hot body wet in the shower please show your very sexy hot pink pussy cum wet please

This one is weird to me when guys say it.
I prefer 30+ women, and when guys try to suck up to the model, especially if she is 40+ by saying something like "omg you look 21, for real bb", you know.
The most recent one was just a few minutes ago, a guy said to a 53 year old lady that she looks 18 yrs old... She definitely does look younger, 40, this is absolute but definitely not 18, and she will agree with me on this.

Not sure if it's because I really like 30+ or 40+ ladies, I genuinely don't want them to look 20 ... So this weird suck up compliment really bugs me when guys do it.

Edit:
Ahaha, I was right. She did agree with me and we laughed. She asked me what it was he meant (his wording was bad and she does not speak the best of english). I explained, and we had a nice laugh. She wore glasses today so she joked that they took 36 yrs from her lol.

Last edited:
Thats it.. I think i have heard it all now!

---
User in an unpaid for PM: Hi dear, are your really pregnant? My wife and I looking for adoption. Available to talk about it?

Me in private show with a model I paid for, after I clicked on the go private button:

Me: Nice to get some alone time with you.
Him: Cashapp.
Me: Are you new on this site? I don't think I've ever seen you on here before, if you're new, well, welcome to the site.
Me: Oh wait, I have done shows with you in the past, I think, unless I'm confusing you with somebody else. Maybe.
Me: Don't take it the wrong way but I don't use Cashapp when I pay for private shows. Do I use Cashapp to collect money when somebody is paying me for my time in a private show when I'm on the webcam online? Yes.
Me: Well, it was nice meeting you, thank you for your time, and good luck.
Him: No, you won't.

I didn't even request for this guy to get naked, or make one single request. I respectfully logged off because his shirt was still on, well, at the time, and because his vocabulary for some strange reason was very limited. LOL!!! I think this is a WTF situation. Thoughts?

Hahaha this is the thing I always mention that makes me just want to vomit:

1:09 PM
JustindemgutsEX
My Goddess you are more beautiful than the summer sun setting on an ocean that’s 10,000 shades of blue. You’re the reason love songs are written. You’re the muse behind a poet’s words. You are the epitome of perfection.

Hahaha this is the thing I always mention that makes me just want to vomit:

1:09 PM
JustindemgutsEX
My Goddess you are more beautiful than the summer sun setting on an ocean that’s 10,000 shades of blue. You’re the reason love songs are written. You’re the muse behind a poet’s words. You are the epitome of perfection.

I’m going to guess his next comment was “show ass bb”