AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Things Members Say That Make You Go "WTF?"

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Hahaha this is the thing I always mention that makes me just want to vomit:

1:09 PM
JustindemgutsEX
My Goddess you are more beautiful than the summer sun setting on an ocean that’s 10,000 shades of blue. You’re the reason love songs are written. You’re the muse behind a poet’s words. You are the epitome of perfection.
Well I have been known to say similar things (I am sorry, but some models really do take my breath away :shy: ), but not to random models (only ones I "know" and who know me), and not all in one sentence/message!! :rofl: :facepalm:

• Hugs
Reactions: Brit
This guy just seems like he will be great to have a conversation with in a DM...
And really, 12 times? If that is true and not some weird lie to try impress her, then someone really needs to seek help.

9:49 PM
Bunnyjayfrenzy
I have sent a DM on IG to u babe

9:50 PM
Bunnyjayfrenzy
during last show I cummed 12 times for you babe. how many times do you want in this time?

Damn, how can I refrain from making a bad joke with this guy? Lots of jokes to be made with him being able to make milk from his balls,.... must restrain oneself!!!

8:18 AM
kkk34444
who want tmy 8.3 inch big cock bb

8:19 AM
kkk34444
with big balls

kkk34444
full of milk

Edit:
And while this is going on she has another grey saying "I wish I had your number... i would take you out... for bbq sushi"

• Funny!
Reactions: Highlander884
Damn, how can I refrain from making a bad joke with this guy? Lots of jokes to be made with him being able to make milk from his balls,.... must restrain oneself!!!

8:18 AM
kkk34444
who want tmy 8.3 inch big cock bb

kkk34444
with big balls

kkk34444
full of milk

Edit:
And while this is going on she has another grey saying "I wish I had your number... i would take you out... for bbq sushi"
Well, he needs to work on gender anatomy at a minimum.
BBQ sushi? Sounds really unpleasant.

Hahaha this is the thing I always mention that makes me just want to vomit:

1:09 PM
JustindemgutsEX
My Goddess you are more beautiful than the summer sun setting on an ocean that’s 10,000 shades of blue. You’re the reason love songs are written. You’re the muse behind a poet’s words. You are the epitome of perfection.
I don't vomit when I read/see this, but think to myself, how many people out there inside and/or outside of the webcam world have used these exact words while chatting with somebody, trying to impress them? SMH.

Reactions: NotYou
i think someone should go through this entire thread and save the good "wtf" and make a book from it - i'd buy it!
Lots of material out there, and the material keeps growing...and growing...and growing. As the saying goes, regarding WTF material, the sky's the limit.

This one is weird to me when guys say it.
I prefer 30+ women, and when guys try to suck up to the model, especially if she is 40+ by saying something like "omg you look 21, for real bb", you know.
The most recent one was just a few minutes ago, a guy said to a 53 year old lady that she looks 18 yrs old... She definitely does look younger, 40, this is absolute but definitely not 18, and she will agree with me on this.

That's even more dramatic and silly than telling an A or B cup model "Your boobs are huge. They must be at least a D cup." :facepalm:

Justin Timberlake What GIF

Sometimes I wish I could just blurt out "Alright, that's enough, you suck-up. You're being ridiculous." Lol.

I don't vomit when I read/see this, but think to myself, how many people out there inside and/or outside of the webcam world have used these exact words while chatting with somebody, trying to impress them? SMH.
Better question, how many have gotten through the whole line before the other person left?

• Funny!
Reactions: Dannyhomebody
Better question, how many have gotten through the whole line before the other person left?
I'll give credit where credit is due Omne35: It's even cheesier than the classic line "I've got my library card, and I'm a checkin' you out." Or the classic line "your eyes are as blue as my toilet water." All of these lines, either way you slice it, are epic failures. LOL!!! SMH.

• Funny!
Reactions: choclatemike
I'll give credit where credit is due Omne35: It's even cheesier than the classic line "I've got my library card, and I'm a checkin' you out." Or the classic line "your eyes are as blue as my toilet water." All of these lines, either way you slice it, are epic failures. LOL!!! SMH.
I'll stick with "Hi".

• Funny!
Reactions: Dannyhomebody
Do you think this is a translation error? If not, I am confused as to what exactly the "non raw (cooked?) way would be.. haha

12:57 PM
Chrisckm
I want to be inside u raw

Reactions: yummybrownfox
I would assume by 'raw' they meant 'raw dog'/'rawdoggin'' which is no condom sex.

Yeah, that one actually made sense to me. Maybe it’s a regional slang thing (or maybe I’m just as strange as the member that wrote it… open to all possibilities!).
Definitely not something I've heard of and I think it's even the first time I've seen it on any camsite too.