AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Things Members Say That Make You Go "WTF?"

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
LOL discovered today a funny one:

I wasn’t live today and got a message from someone, who already textet me a „Hi how are you“ 16 days ago on Stripchat. Of course without using my tip menu and tip for a pm. So today in the morning i got the following message:

„Too stupid to use this messenger“ and he literally blocked me 🤣🤣🤣I just can’t, the entitlement of this guy is unbelievable, and the fact that i wasn’t even live today and he decided to write me this just shows how much of an entitled asshole he is and how much i hurt his little feelings that i don’t responded to his message 🤣🤣

LOL discovered today a funny one:

I wasn’t live today and got a message from someone, who already textet me a „Hi how are you“ 16 days ago on Stripchat. Of course without using my tip menu and tip for a pm. So today in the morning i got the following message:

„Too stupid to use this messenger“ and he literally blocked me 🤣🤣🤣I just can’t, the entitlement of this guy is unbelievable, and the fact that i wasn’t even live today and he decided to write me this just shows how much of an entitled asshole he is and how much i hurt his little feelings that i don’t responded to his message 🤣🤣

Omg, yes! I’ve been blocked before by a butthurt Stripchat member or two. Lmao. That shit is hilarious.

Members acting like this is AOL Instant Messenger. 😂

He tipped but at some point he says to me

[3:15 AM]
dianadevil : keep it going

silverfang : Bark for me then.

dianadevil : wtf!

totall damage to my brain .. i was close to squirt man! seriously start to bark during a squirt show !????????? or even generally start to bark ?!! bark??? i mean the absolute fuck !!

Surprise Wow GIF by MOODMAN
Season 17 What GIF by America's Got Talent
wtf GIF

He tipped but at some point he says to me

[3:15 AM]
dianadevil : keep it going

silverfang : Bark for me then.

dianadevil : wtf!

totall damage to my brain .. i was close to squirt man! seriously start to bark during a squirt show !????????? or even generally start to bark ?!! bark??? i mean the absolute fuck !!

Surprise Wow GIF by MOODMAN
Season 17 What GIF by America's Got Talent's Got Talent
wtf GIF

There is a joke in here somewhere about making "bones" disappear instead of appearing ... but I am too tired :p

• Funny!
Reactions: Diana_Devil
He did not tipped for PM but expected me to talk for free hahahhaa ! So he ended up banning me because i was not up to take his free shit sweet bullshitcrap ! he asked me why i am calling myself Devil ... i gusess he find out by himself ahahah

Happy Hocus Pocus GIF by Freeform
devil satan GIF

Attachments

• Screenshot 2022-10-01 035131.png
    Screenshot 2022-10-01 035131.png
    22.3 KB · Views: 29
  • Screenshot 2022-10-01 035154.png
    Screenshot 2022-10-01 035154.png
    22.4 KB · Views: 30
  • Screenshot 2022-10-01 035226.png
    Screenshot 2022-10-01 035226.png
    31.2 KB · Views: 29
  • Screenshot 2022-10-01 035245.png
    Screenshot 2022-10-01 035245.png
    29.6 KB · Views: 28
  • Funny!
Reactions: EllaM and Jay_Storm
He did not tipped for PM but expected me to talk for free hahahhaa ! So he ended up banning me because i was not up to take his free shit sweet bullshitcrap ! he asked me why i am calling myself Devil ... i gusess he find out by himself ahahah

Happy Hocus Pocus GIF by Freeform
devil satan GIF
“After falling from heaven” 🤣🤣🤣🤣 I just can’t 🤣🤣🤣

The entitlement of them ….it’s the same in my room on SC, no matter the color they always try to get my attention for free. Even if a pm is only 10 tokens. First they try to appear nice and do the sweet talk , calling you cute,smart and beautiful and I’ve they notice that your not fall for their bullshit they call you ugly,whore etc and block you 🤣as if it matters that one freeloader bans you🤣🤣 are they really that stupid ? Do they really think they are the only ones who send us PMs and that we sit there just to get compliments?

I noticed since the virus that must not be named began and inflation, people are behaving way more shitty than before. I’ve blocked so many assholes and freeloaders, it’s unbelievable.

Last edited:
“After falling from heaven” 🤣🤣🤣🤣 I just can’t 🤣🤣🤣

The entitlement of them ….it’s the same in my room on SC, no matter the color they always try to get my attention for free. Even if a pm is only 10 tokens. First they try to appear nice and do the sweet talk , calling you cute,smart and beautiful and I’ve they notice that your not fall for their bullshit they call you ugly,whore etc and block you 🤣as if it matters that one freeloader bans you🤣🤣 are they really that stupid ? Do they really think they are the only ones who send us PMs and that we sit there just to get compliments?

I noticed since the virus that must not be named began and inflation, people are behaving way more shitty than before. I’ve blocked so many assholes and freeloaders, it’s unbelievable.

Don't give them an excuse, poor covid taking the blame for these morons - they were always shitty arseholes.
These guys in your room clearly need to step it up a level and start writing the proper love poems and cheesy one-liners - so far they are clearly doing it wrong with one-word compliments :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

I notice a lot with the model's room I go to regularly that new people don't seem to get our humor. She has a few close nit friends/regulars that have followed her for years. So we have a lot of inside jokes. Sometimes we make fun of her and she will roast us. Occasionally there will be some new dude who takes what we are all saying seriously.

Sometimes they get offended by her comments, and other times they think we are really being mean to her. Lol. They start white knighting and try and come to her defense. I don't know why but it comes off as very weird to me. It is clear that we are all joking about her singing or about how she looks. Lol. (OK maybe we mean it about her singing)

I guess people who can't read the room annoy me Sometimes lol.

• Funny!
Reactions: Diana_Devil
First day camming in three weeks back from mental health break. A guy just sent me a pic of myself with his "cum" photoshopped on my face.

I want to throw up.

It's a bit weird because I'm fine with super hardcore things but it's me doing them, on my terms. When somebody does something like that it feels so so so so intrusive. This kinda messed me up a bit today. I'm so grossed out.

I notice a lot with the model's room I go to regularly that new people don't seem to get our humor. She has a few close nit friends/regulars that have followed her for years. So we have a lot of inside jokes. Sometimes we make fun of her and she will roast us. Occasionally there will be some new dude who takes what we are all saying seriously.

Sometimes they get offended by her comments, and other times they think we are really being mean to her. Lol. They start white knighting and try and come to her defense. I don't know why but it comes off as very weird to me. It is clear that we are all joking about her singing or about how she looks. Lol. (OK maybe we mean it about her singing)

I guess people who can't read the room annoy me Sometimes lol.
The flip side to that is that inside jokes can really alienate newcomers and irregular visitors, make them feel awkward and cause many to leave. So not a great thing for the model.
Might help to offer the room a little insight into those jokes and behaviour now and then?

Maybe I'm over-reacting to this particular situation, but here goes........
The model I mod for on CB has a regular on another site who gets extremely jealous.
She took a private on CB and shut down the other sites as usual.
After about an hour in private, this regular joined her CB room and wrote 'I've been waiting for you, how could you take such a long private?'
[Which incidentally makes him quite the hypocrite, since he often has 2-3 hour long privates with the model on his usual site.]
Then about 5 mins later he sent a tip of 1,000 tokens and then left.
He can't have been tipping while spying, since the model doesn't allow spy mode.
Now, tokens in her account is a great thing, but I couldn't help feeling the tip was attention-seeking and probably intended to disrupt the private.
Definitely made a few in the room go 'WTF'???

Maybe I'm over-reacting to this particular situation, but here goes........
The model I mod for on CB has a regular on another site who gets extremely jealous.
She took a private on CB and shut down the other sites as usual.
After about an hour in private, this regular joined her CB room and wrote 'I've been waiting for you, how could you take such a long private?'
[Which incidentally makes him quite the hypocrite, since he often has 2-3 hour long privates with the model on his usual site.]
Then about 5 mins later he sent a tip of 1,000 tokens and then left.
He can't have been tipping while spying, since the model doesn't allow spy mode.
Now, tokens in her account is a great thing, but I couldn't help feeling the tip was attention-seeking and probably intended to disrupt the private.
Definitely made a few in the room go 'WTF'???
The limitless bounds of user possessive behavior and jealousy towards models never ceases to amaze me

I love when greys throw a hissy fit and unfollow the model :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

10:41 PM
mdoritto
i dont follow you anymore

10:42 PM
mdoritto
cuz y never give a fuck about we gray ones

10:42 PM
mdoritto
bye
Lol those are the best

side note, i saw another post reply from you from a ways back that was referring to the madTipper userscript/tampermonkey script... have you found a new way to that since you cant use legacy pages? and the script is now broken again?

Lol those are the best

side note, i saw another post reply from you from a ways back that was referring to the madTipper userscript/tampermonkey script... have you found a new way to that since you cant use legacy pages? and the script is now broken again?

I use TipElectric which was created by a guy that used to come on the site. I don't remember why but Google removed it and no longer allows it in the store, but it works perfectly for me still, you have to manually install it, but it;s easy and it has the instructions.

• Helpful!
Reactions: Brit
First day camming in three weeks back from mental health break. A guy just sent me a pic of myself with his "cum" photoshopped on my face.

I want to throw up.

It's a bit weird because I'm fine with super hardcore things but it's me doing them, on my terms. When somebody does something like that it feels so so so so intrusive. This kinda messed me up a bit today. I'm so grossed out.
Omg was this on streamate? I had someone do that a few months ago and also his arm like "pinning me down" and his message was something really rapey and disturbing.
Sorry this fucked with you, on your first day back as well :(

Omg was this on streamate? I had someone do that a few months ago and also his arm like "pinning me down" and his message was something really rapey and disturbing.
Sorry this fucked with you, on your first day back as well :(
Thanks!
It was on MV, he sent it to my inbox there. I'm so sorry you received this! It's even worse I think. It's really disturbing to see your own pic like that... And it wasn't a pic I posted, it was a video screengrab which makes it look even creepier.

But I managed to shake it off after an hour or so and had a good night of work!

It really does annoy me when you get greys telling everyone else to tip the model. Especially since they are there for 4 years without ever buying any:
I didn't respond to his response, I don't want to create pointless drama. But, Mr tough guy there - I think I already DID tell him "something", didn't I? :facepalm::rofl:

9:56 PM
Refresh9999
Any tokens are welcome if you like what you see. Come on guys

9:59 PM
[ ME ]
@Refresh9999 yes follow your own advice, buy tokens after being here for 4 years and tip, instead of asking everyone else to tip and give you a free show ;)

10:02 PM
Refresh9999
@[ ME ] you want to tell me something?!?

• Funny!
Reactions: EllaM
Ha well, this was stupid..
I was reading a model's profile on SC, and the next second I know I have been banned for 24 hours, and it tells you the reason. What reason? "My actions seem like stalking" :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:
If someone's actions seem like stalking for being in a room for 3 minutes trying to read a profile, then why ban them for only 24 hours? That is such a stupid reason to select for a 24 hour ban - ban permanently ladies for this reason :rofl::rofl::facepalm:

Edit:
wait, this wasn't even the room I was in. This model who apparently banned me, is 18, and I just looked as a guest, she is not someone I recognise at all, I didn't even see her or her profile, so I don't know what has happened here.

• Wat?!
Reactions: Ozzie_
Ha well, this was stupid..
I was reading a model's profile on SC, and the next second I know I have been banned for 24 hours, and it tells you the reason. What reason? "My actions seem like stalking" :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:
If someone's actions seem like stalking for being in a room for 3 minutes trying to read a profile, then why ban them for only 24 hours? That is such a stupid reason to select for a 24 hour ban - ban permanently ladies for this reason :rofl::rofl::facepalm:
The reason sounds like maybe it is more to do with the fact that SC still demands the models must put a reason for a ban?

(A silly requirement IMO if it is still a thing)

The reason sounds like maybe it is more to do with the fact that SC still demands the models must put a reason for a ban?

(A silly requirement IMO if it is still a thing)

Yes, unfortunateky.
See my edit above, too.

I looked as a guest because I noticed the one I thought that banned me, was still showing for me fine.
So I typed that models name, and she is not one I recognise, and I noticed she has 0 viewers.. it seems like she is one of those models that just instantly kicks/bans users if they don't tip within the first few seconds.

Reactions: Ozzie_
Well ok

2:17 AM
eser431
So pretty

2:18 AM
eser431
Come with me and I'll save you from this life beautiful girl

2:19 AM
eser431
make lots of kids and have hot chocolate with your kids in your warm and happy home

2:20 AM
eser431
What you say

Edit:
I think he literally means to go and save her not just with money? hahahaha

2:21 AM
eser431
yes man i am a taxi driver

eser431
you know taxi driver

Last edited:
Well ok

2:17 AM
eser431
So pretty

2:18 AM
eser431
Come with me and I'll save you from this life beautiful girl

2:19 AM
eser431
make lots of kids and have hot chocolate with your kids in your warm and happy home

2:20 AM
eser431
What you say

Edit:
I think he literally means to go and save her not just with money? hahahaha

eser431
yes man i am a taxi driver

eser431
you know taxi driver
So the guy wanting to 'save' her from the camming life is a cab driver.......
maybe figures he too knows something about working long, (sometimes) lonely shifts, putting up with rudeness and people trying to avoid payment??