AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Things Members Say That Make You Go "WTF?"

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
I just want to say I laughed at this because of just how ridiculous it is. And your comment at the bottom is just perfect. I really don't get them either, and you never know if they are just trolling or being serious when they do stuff like this because some really are like it.
It was so extra. Unfollow me. Whatever. It's not an airport, no need to announce your departure.

19B3EB7B-FFE2-45FF-8425-7BA0C3867EF0.jpeg

What every model likes to hear after she’s spent all day recording/editing/rendering/uploading a video…that some freeloader came a lot to the free preview. 🙄 This is exactly why I keep my previews only around 5-7 seconds long…because FOH if you think you’re getting any longer than that for free.

Those people piss me off so fucking much.

The light play on that is gorgeous btw.
Thanks! I was worried that the light in this one would piss people off, so I’m glad you liked it!

• Hugs
Reactions: Brit
Those people piss me off so fucking much.

The light play on that is gorgeous btw.

If that was you who tipped me on MV an hour ago, thank you so much! :h: I’m on the bus right now, and the “Send a thank you message” link in my MV e-mail won’t budge. When I’m home in front of my laptop, I’ll be able to get it to work.

• Hugs
Reactions: Brit
View attachment 94588

On my Peach messages this morning. He's never spoken to me, tipped me, or sub'd the account.

That message was posted to a picture of a full spread of my pussy. My loss!

Who the fuck do these clowns think they are?
They are Clowns whose only satisfaction & stimulation in life is being a Clown. Interesting he posted message to one of your pictures. This Clown had absolutely nothing else to do.

What every model likes to hear after she’s spent all day recording/editing/rendering/uploading a video…that some freeloader came a lot to the free preview. 🙄 This is exactly why I keep my previews only around 5-7 seconds long…because FOH if you think you’re getting any longer than that for free.
That must be so annoying........
I wonder if these idiots don't sometimes think they're being complimentary, rather than realising they're admitting being a cheapass... like, you're so hot, I came so much for only a few seconds of your video clip?
Agree with @Hiunds , great response 👍

Maybe he thought you would come crawling back to him, the easily offended guy with no social grace and no tokens.

“No, wait! Please don’t go!”

They are Clowns whose only satisfaction & stimulation in life is being a Clown. Interesting he posted message to one of your pictures. This Clown had absolutely nothing else to do.
It almost strikes me as a drunk post. Or, maybe he confused me with someone else or he's insane. Glad he bounced before anything else was said. This stuff doesn't make me feel bad about myself or what I do, it just makes me prejudice toward future new-to-me names on Peach that I've never seen on Chaturbate.

I came into a models room and she had a song playing that I liked, so I asked her what it was and her regulars jumped me like I'd asked her to shit on herself in public chat. I just left, if thats how has her room run I don't wanna be part of it.
Overmod Is what I call that, even if they are Knights, fan Club or Moderators. If a room is that cliquish it has to cost the model. Making your best tipper your Moderator is a recipe for disaster in rooms that regularly get over 1000 viewers, men that are in "Love" with a model make lousy hall monitors.

USER
What if I get more people in the room
USER
I just want to sniff ur body
USER
I’ll do anytbing u say
USER
I’ll get more people in room
USER
My sexy mistress
USER
Fuckkkk if I add 10 people to the room does that count as tips
USER
Every extra person can be tips
USER
Especially the way ur filthy sexy mouth talks
USER
Fuck

USER
Can I spam the room for fun?
USER
Because ur my miss?

USER
What if I get more people in the room
USER
I just want to sniff ur body
USER
I’ll do anytbing u say
USER
I’ll get more people in room
USER
My sexy mistress
USER
Fuckkkk if I add 10 people to the room does that count as tips
USER
Every extra person can be tips
USER
Especially the way ur filthy sexy mouth talks
USER
Fuck

USER
Can I spam the room for fun?
USER
Because ur my miss?
ban.gif

Sometimes I wonder how often these extreme requests are just a member seeing if they can successfully dare (or pay) another person to do something crazy.

Not a sexual kink, but a twisted attempt to see how far they can make someone go.

Yeah, or they just want to be ‘seen’ by saying something outrageous.

Or they think it’s funny.

IDK. Sick, anyway.

Not what they said, but what they did......
Gave up thinking about just how much a guy would have to spend to have reached Level 100, Legend status, in just 4 months.....
View attachment 94623

Obviously, it all depends on what packages and discounts he gets but it's anywhere near about $80,000 to reach Legend.

Based on the $500 package (6200 tokens) it would be about $81,000
(1,000,000 tokens / 6,200 = 121.3 (so 122 packages he needs to buy)
122*$500 = $81,000

I have mentioned this grey guy a few times, he has had similar names but he gets banned constantly, yet he tries the same scams/exploits constantly with models.
He seems to do it with any model from specific countries - I have seen him in Romanian and Ukrainian. Mostly Ukrainian models though, but I think he tries his chances in any he can.

I have kept track of the names I can remember, and what I can remember there are 15, but I am sure there are plenty more. That sounds "bad" of me, but it's easy because he uses similar names, you can literally "gues" them and they are the same person.
The only "good" thing is, he uses very similar names every time (see the list in the spoiler).
Here he is on another model Romanian this time.

The names that don't have "active" next to them, are ones that are banned when I last looked.

Attorney_US

USATTORNEY

USA_Attorney

USA-Attorney

US_Attorney
US__Attorney
US___Attorney (Active?)

US-Attorney
US--Attorney (Active?)
US---Attorney
US----Attorney
US-----Attorney
US------Attorney
US-------Attorney (Active?)
US--------Attorney (Active?)

Sadly, I don't know his EXACT scam when he manages to convince models to send him a PM, so I have no way to report him as "technically" he does nothing wrong in public, except saying stupid and obvious scamming things.
Clearly from all of the banned accounts, he is known to be shady and a scammer.

12:34 PM
US--------Attorney
@[ MODEL NAME ] : Do you speak, read and write English

12:35 PM
[ MODEL NAME ]yes i do

US--------Attorney
@[ MODEL NAME ] : Thank you for your answer as I shall ask, are you by any chance in Bucharest

12:36 PM
[ MODEL NAME ]
no

[ MODEL NAME ]
im not from bucharest

12:37 PM
US--------Attorney
@[ MODEL NAME ] : Do you have addition day job or occupation beside this site

12:38 PM
[ MODEL NAME ]
ofc i have

US--------Attorney
@[ MODEL NAME ] : Have you ever in your life time have been offered to be inteduce to the life of wealth and power

12:39 PM[ MODEL NAME ]
what u mean ?

12:39 PM
US--------Attorney
@[ MODEL NAME ] : whatever I posted above
12:40 PM[ MODEL NAME ]are u bored ?

12:41 PM
US--------Attorney
@[ MODEL NAME ] : I do not think you understand my question above and therefore I shall ask; What is your profession or your day job

12:43 PM
[ MODEL NAME ]
i`m a make up artist and sometimes i do also nails

[ MODEL NAME ]
why is important for u to know what i`m doing ?

12:44 PM
US--------Attorney
@[ MODEL NAME ] : I am trying to help you however I do not think you understand my question above as to if you have had a chance to be interduce to a life of wealth and power. YOu may add my name via your PM if you seek furthere

12:46 PM
[ MODEL NAME ]
u wanna know if i had a good life and if i ever feel the power ?

12:47 PM
[ MODEL NAME ]
i had like all the people glorios moments but shit is happening by all of us :)))

12:59 PM
US--------Attorney
@[ MODEL NAME ] : remember to add my name via your PM if you are interested to proceed furthere

1:00 PM
[ MODEL NAME ]
no dear i don`t have what to talk with people what they don`t appreciate me where they find me

• Wat?!
Reactions: yummybrownfox
Not what they said, but what they did......
Gave up thinking about just how much a guy would have to spend to have reached Level 100, Legend status, in just 4 months.....
View attachment 94623
Yep - some hit the site really hard. It is kind of mind-boggling. On another thread I had mentioned a guy who went from level 60 to 71 in six days. He is on this dude’s pace

Yep - some hit the site really hard. It is kind of mind-boggling. On another thread I had mentioned a guy who went from level 60 to 71 in six days. He is on this dude’s pace

I recently saw one guy who’d hit level 84 after only ONE WEEK.

His profile states he enjoys building Lego sets and playing computer games and all he ever talks about is the World Cup in chat. I’m really curious about him…

I have mentioned this grey guy a few times, he has had similar names but he gets banned constantly, yet he tries the same scams/exploits constantly with models.
He seems to do it with any model from specific countries - I have seen him in Romanian and Ukrainian. Mostly Ukrainian models though, but I think he tries his chances in any he can.

I have kept track of the names I can remember, and what I can remember there are 15, but I am sure there are plenty more. That sounds "bad" of me, but it's easy because he uses similar names, you can literally "gues" them and they are the same person.
The only "good" thing is, he uses very similar names every time (see the list in the spoiler).

The names that don't have "active" next to them, are ones that are banned when I last looked.

Attorney_US

USATTORNEY

USA_Attorney

USA-Attorney

US_Attorney
US__Attorney
US___Attorney (Active?)

US-Attorney
US--Attorney (Active?)
US---Attorney
US----Attorney
US-----Attorney
US------Attorney

Sadly, I don't know his EXACT scam when he manages to convince models to send him a PM, so I have no way to report him as "technically" he does nothing wrong in public, except saying stupid and obvious scamming things.

US--------Attorney

[ MODEL NAME ]yes i do

US--------Attorney
@[ MODEL NAME ] : Thank you for your answer as I shall ask, are you by any chance in Bucharest

[ MODEL NAME ]
no

[ MODEL NAME ]
im not from bucharest

US--------Attorney

[ MODEL NAME ]
ofc i have

US--------Attorney
@[ MODEL NAME ] : Have you ever in your life time have been offered to be inteduce to the life of wealth and power

what u mean ?

US--------Attorney

US--------Attorney
@[ MODEL NAME ] : I do not think you understand my question above and therefore I shall ask; What is your profession or your day job

[ MODEL NAME ]

[ MODEL NAME ]

US--------Attorney
@[ MODEL NAME ] : I am trying to help you however I do not think you understand my question above as to if you have had a chance to be interduce to a life of wealth and power. YOu may add my name via your PM if you seek furthere

[ MODEL NAME ]

[ MODEL NAME ]
i had like all the people glorios moments but shit is happening by all of us :)))

US--------Attorney
@[ MODEL NAME ] : remember to add my name via your PM if you are interested to proceed furthere

[ MODEL NAME ]
no dear i don`t have what to talk with people what they don`t appreciate me where they find me
Amway?

Or he wants to talk about our lord and saviour Jesus Christ?

🤷‍♂️

Attorney_US

USATTORNEY

USA_Attorney

USA-Attorney

US_Attorney
US__Attorney
US___Attorney (Active?)

US-Attorney
US--Attorney (Active?)
US---Attorney
US----Attorney
US-----Attorney
US------Attorney

US--------Attorney

[ MODEL NAME ]yes i do

US--------Attorney

[ MODEL NAME ]
no

[ MODEL NAME ]
im not from bucharest

US--------Attorney

[ MODEL NAME ]
ofc i have

US--------Attorney

what u mean ?

US--------Attorney

US--------Attorney

[ MODEL NAME ]

[ MODEL NAME ]

US--------Attorney

[ MODEL NAME ]

[ MODEL NAME ]

US--------Attorney

[ MODEL NAME ]
Saw him, not sure which username lol, several months ago writing in public chat. A USA model but very new on site. I'm now a knight. He wrote some nonsense, she ignored him & he left. What caught my attention was username included Attorney but he was Gray. She eventually muted Grays so he was not seen in her chat again. Seems like he may focus on certain countries & new models wherever he finds them. (Brett you have alerted me to several unsavory characters. Thanks!)

For some reason this just came to mind.

Room is slow, few people are chatting and the model (me) says something like, "let's get this party started, let's flip some goals" and the person who has tipped the most so far says something like...

"What I'm not good enough for you? You want more."

Yes, yes I do. A lot more. I know once the blood rushes to their dicks, their brain shuts off but don't make me feel bad for trying to get other people to play.

For some reason this just came to mind.

Room is slow, few people are chatting and the model (me) says something like, "let's get this party started, let's flip some goals" and the person who has tipped the most so far says something like...

"What I'm not good enough for you? You want more."

Yes, yes I do. A lot more. I know once the blood rushes to their dicks, their brain shuts off but don't make me feel bad for trying to get other people to play.
Completely understand the encouragement.
Reminds me when I was a new site member though, similar thing happened to me a few times in a particular room when I had been the only tipper for a long time, and it did feel a bit like my contribution (such as it was) hadn't registered much.
Then one day the model wrote "Now who else is going to help <username> out hitting some goals for me?"
I hadn't been seeking attention, but I really appreciated the gesture that acknowledged what I'd been able to send.