AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Things Members Say That Make You Go "WTF?"

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
View attachment 95562

LOL at another lying-ass, butthurt man (with a dumbass screen name) throwing a temper tantrum when a woman doesn't give his entitled ass what he wants. Broke is one thing I'm not, Shrimp Dick (Not anymore...). Broke is what I would have been...had I continued entertaining you fuckwards for free in free chat..... 😂
Lol
It's good. Love this energy. I love it when we ban and they start in dms "I was going to tip, looking at the menu"
U were not. You were flooding me w unsolicited dick talk.

Reactions: yummybrownfox
Lol
It's good. Love this energy. I love it when we ban and they start in dms "I was going to tip, looking at the menu"
U were not. You were flooding me w unsolicited dick talk.

I made sure to ban, ignore, and mute so I didn’t have to worry about getting any butthurt messages from him. He’s lucky I even allowed him back in my room…after doing that “I’m buying tokens for you right now” b.s. last May, and never tipping me. When guys lie about stuff like that, I add it to my notes on them.

The ONE day this week that I get on cam, and I end up having to ban someone who doesn’t know how to behave…..

I was tipping this evening during a non-private time (clearly stated) but tip menu open and you know, we’re chatting about avocados, and one member messaged in public, tagged me, and said:

“In 2 hours you spent x tokens and she hasn’t even done anything. Tip her to do something.”

I was like WTF?! Fuck you I spend my tokens how I wish 🙄

I was tipping this evening during a non-private time (clearly stated) but tip menu open and you know, we’re chatting about avocados, and one member messaged in public, tagged me, and said:

“In 2 hours you spent x tokens and she hasn’t even done anything. Tip her to do something.”

I was like WTF?! Fuck you I spend my tokens how I wish 🙄
I hope his dick rots

I made sure to ban, ignore, and mute so I didn’t have to worry about getting any butthurt messages from him. He’s lucky I even allowed him back in my room…after doing that “I’m buying tokens for you right now” b.s. last May, and never tipping me. When guys lie about stuff like that, I add it to my notes on them.

The ONE day this week that I get on cam, and I end up having to ban someone who doesn’t know how to behave…..
I sometimes forget to mute them because the real annoying ones only show up when I am naked | doing stuff someone else paid for.
I do love how we both write "bye, bitch" in free chat tho 💕🤣

• Funny!
Reactions: yummybrownfox
It's amazing how these fools don't seem to understand that internal vaginal vibration is the most boring thing on earth and doesn't make many, if any, women cum. It's the clit stim that knocks it out of the park and brings the runner home!
Yup. The whole damn reason I got myself a Dolce and not a Lush. On real sex we feel a whole lot of other stuff that makes us horny as fuck while at it.

It's amazing how these fools don't seem to understand that internal vaginal vibration is the most boring thing on earth and doesn't make many, if any, women cum. It's the clit stim that knocks it out of the park and brings the runner home!
There's so much out there about clitoral stimulation there's no excuse for not knowing it. I figured it out with my first GF at 18. I think it's more a matter of simply not caring or a complete lack of contact with a live woman. A lot of guys pretend that the model having an orgasm is a big deal but it's usually just their ego. They're focused on themselves.

Foreplay should normally include paying attention to it.

Last edited:
A user just said this about cammers using Lush:

"Yes it has given women a false sense of what real pleasure a man or woman can provide"

Oh how I could school his ass....but I'm not in the mood.
I do have to say that I really don't like seeing lushes. It always looks like some weird pink alien appendage that shouldn't be there. Maybe in a nice neutral beige or darker brown. Basically skin tones.

Just like the idiots that write 'if you take off your clothes, you'll get more viewers bb'
That's so stupid... I think it's the same idiots that could ask me (I'm an author and a writing consultant) to read their scripts for free and they will give me "visibility"...
Yes, that's how our jobs works, thank you "dude that just want freebies" !
Bon courage, dear models !

Yep. The model I visit always asks if she can take it out and use it externally when we play. More than happy to go along with that one.

Reactions: Vixxen81
Yep. The model I visit always asks if she can take it out and use it externally when we play. More than happy to go along with that one.
I am a very tiny person, the lush hits my tail bone and rubs my outer labia raw because it wants to spin around inside the vaginal canal so I just sit on it or hold it against me now. Guys don't understand or get mad and I'm like okay let's try urethra sounding on you and see how YOU like it because it's essentially the same irritant.

I am a very tiny person, the lush hits my tail bone and rubs my outer labia raw because it wants to spin around inside the vaginal canal so I just sit on it or hold it against me now. Guys don't understand or get mad and I'm like okay let's try urethra sounding on you and see how YOU like it because it's essentially the same irritant.
Again it just comes back to the fact that if you get to know each other better then you are going to want to do things in a way that you know brings enjoyment for both yourself and the other person. Works both ways. I understand that for some guys, paying for it means that they think they should get exactly what they want but not to the extent of causing discomfort or pain. It's a bigger turn on for me if the model stands half a chance of actually enjoying the experience too.

Basically with lush my attitude is different strokes for different folks. If a lady rather have it in fine, if she rather have it on her clit go for it, if she wants to use other toys with it for her purpose of getting off who am I to complain.
All I want to see is her pleasure, it her body her choice.

Btw not that I've gotten around much and ofc it depends on the type of position but why not still touch the clit during sex?

Basically with lush my attitude is different strokes for different folks. If a lady rather have it in fine, if she rather have it on her clit go for it, if she wants to use other toys with it for her purpose of getting off who am I to complain.
All I want to see is her pleasure, it her body her choice.

Btw not that I've gotten around much and ofc it depends on the type of position but why not still touch the clit during sex?
Stigma. "My dick alone can't get you off?" Women have been beaten for having sex toys because the men are super fragile about their dicks.

I worked for a sex toy company and the owner refused to allow his girlfriend to own any of the items we sold. To him it was just a great way to make money and didn't believe in the sex positivity we were actually selling.

"I want to lay you in bed and pleasure you"

Uhh it's so cringe and yucky when members say things like these
The only pleasure members can give me is money
My go to response for this kind of stuff is normally along the lines of "looks like you dont know how to do that though 🤷‍♂️ "

Stigma. "My dick alone can't get you off?" Women have been beaten for having sex toys because the men are super fragile about their dicks.

I worked for a sex toy company and the owner refused to allow his girlfriend to own any of the items we sold. To him it was just a great way to make money and didn't believe in the sex positivity we were actually selling.
Same fuckers that then go to a hardware store and buy the biggest, most expensive power tool to help them do a job more easily but somehow can't see the parallels (or the irony).

That is really sad. Sex is a glorious thing and to be involved in helping others get enjoyment from it likewise.

Also... I hope his girlfriend moved on to someone else.

That is really sad. Sex is a glorious thing and to be involved in helping others get enjoyment from it likewise.
And when pleasing your partner during sex, there's a big difference between being involved, and being committed.
Reminds me of the breakfast analogy, considering a plate of bacon and eggs; the chicken was involved, but the pig was committed.

And when pleasing your partner during sex, there's a big difference between being involved, and being committed.
Reminds me of the breakfast analogy, considering a plate of bacon and eggs; the chicken was involved, but the pig was committed.
The pig was also dead. I don't know what that does to the analogy. 🤔

• Funny!
Reactions: rockin_rod