AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Things Members Say That Make You Go "WTF?"

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Never owned tokens user: do you do Ass to Pussy (???)tkns
(I do not respond because why should I?)
Never owned: Ass to Pussy 450tkns + pvt
Never owned: start pvt
Never owned: you do password show? i pay after!

I really really hope no model falls for this shit.

Never owned tokens user: do you do Ass to Pussy (???)tkns
(I do not respond because why should I?)
Never owned: Ass to Pussy 450tkns + pvt
Never owned: start pvt
Never owned: you do password show? i pay after!

I really really hope no model falls for this shit.
I wish the sitevwould just ban people who try this bs

Member told me he was being "sneaky, in bed and not alone...." then proceeded to turn on his camera and showed me his wife sleeping next to him.

This was on SM - I reported the member, obviously, but it did leave me wondering that are members generally guided and governed by the same rules as models in c2c?

Model is on her knees facing away from the cam, fucking her ass with a dildo:

View attachment 99838

I know a lot of models are very good at multitasking, but I thought that was probably a bit much to expect....

And no it was not greys, they were dark purple.
hahah if this happens in rooms I moderate or knight for, I always tell them that she's a little busy currently and will get to the PM asap..

this one made me giggle a bit:

1712507548128.png

I SO wanted to reply "Your tips" to this guy..

• Funny!
Reactions: Ozzie_
hahah if this happens in rooms I moderate or knight for, I always tell them that she's a little busy currently and will get to the PM asap..

this one made me giggle a bit:

View attachment 99851

I SO wanted to reply "Your tips" to this guy..
I have to say, having toured a few pages now, Stripchat has the greys with the biggest balls.

"You look super fit and not at all your [advanced] age."

Thanks? Go suck a fuck. Why do people think this is okay? Never seen him before, it was his first tip and I made it his last.

Member told me he was being "sneaky, in bed and not alone...." then proceeded to turn on his camera and showed me his wife sleeping next to him.

This was on SM - I reported the member, obviously, but it did leave me wondering that are members generally guided and governed by the same rules as models in c2c?
When I asked Liz she told me they can show other people on there cams. When I had this happen the other person was awake tho. I would check with support cause that might be dif

It is not really a WTF moment but what is up with the random influx (for me anyway) of non-token users wanting the tip menu? Seemed to come out of nowhere.

(I know this shouldn't go here but doesn't really need it own thread)
All of last night I had a horde of guys telling me my body looked fine for my age and it was the same WTF moment. It comes in waves. It's really weird.

8:41 AM
_baby_boys
Drop milk please🥺

8:41 AM
_baby_boys
Beautiful girl drop milk please 😍

8:42 AM
_baby_boys
Please🥺

Some dickhead user gave my model mate a one-star rating for an exc pvt - the reason? She currently isn’t in the country that was specified on her account 🤦🏻‍♂️

She sent a video of the PMs - it was all “are you in [xxxx city] come to my penthouse apartment… oh, you’re not? You lied then!”

One star. Brought her average pvt rating down a few notches on SC.

Assholes.

I suggested contacting SC support and having it removed…

^ Especially since it seems the user was attempting to get an IRL meeting.......

Exactly. That was his whole reason. I’d post the full exchange but it’s not really mine to post. It was just ludicrous reading.

It matters, the rating. Especially with their new pvt filtering. Sucks.

Idiots. So fucking annoying.
Indeed. I hate the entire system. $1.25 should not carry any weight on a token site, or any site really. Coupled with the fact each vote lasts 90 days? Ugh. But it's only my third one, I guess I'll just create yet another notifier they won't read.

Indeed. I hate the entire system. $1.25 should not carry any weight on a token site, or any site really. Coupled with the fact each vote lasts 90 days? Ugh. But it's only my third one, I guess I'll just create yet another notifier they won't read.

It’s the system and give it to idiots then anything can *happen. Give a monkey a gun and… whatever that adage is.

I’m sorry to hear that 😞

Last edited:
  • Hugs
Reactions: Vixxen81
It's no surprise of course really, but it still makes me shake my head. Just joined today:

10:19 AM
poppy_cum_pussy

Wonder how your pussy smell

Some dickhead user gave my model mate a one-star rating for an exc pvt - the reason? She currently isn’t in the country that was specified on her account 🤦🏻‍♂️

She sent a video of the PMs - it was all “are you in [xxxx city] come to my penthouse apartment… oh, you’re not? You lied then!”

One star. Brought her average pvt rating down a few notches on SC.

Assholes.

I suggested contacting SC support and having it removed…

I’m actually curious for an update on whether or not SC has it removed. I’d be very disappointed if they didn’t remove it.

This silver-tongued lotharioa is in love. Such a romantic question:

10:52 AM
vidco19

hi amazing dream!youre most beautfuk girl ever seen here! may sk if pussy can fot 4 fingers? im in love

• Sorry to hear that.
Reactions: Vixxen81
fThis guy keeps coming into the room with this copy pasted, several days.. he will do it several times in one day, becuase he only stays in the room a few minutes at most..

View attachment 99719

Translated: I'M MAD AT YOU BECAUSE YOU DON'T VISIT MY PROFILE TO LOOK AT MY LONG AFRICAN BLACK SNAKE
I can understand he is a proud herpetologist but that doesn’t mean you can be a dick about it,

• Funny!
Reactions: SuperPookie
hugemboner777 have you ever seen the movie, Barberella

hugemboner777 she gets in a giant vibrator machine

hugemboner777 and a pervert turns it on

hugemboner777 and her pussy can't take it

hugemboner777 you can watch the movie Barberella

hugemboner777 and look for the scene where she gets in the giant vibrator

hugemboner777 and think of me

The „gems“ from the last couple of days:

Member: Can you give your bank details so i can send you 5$ ? Because I can only tip here from 10$

Member: I remember you from school

Member: You should lower your prices, because members are very stingy here (he was purple and had tokens)

Member: You are boring. Do something!

Member: She is not going to show her tits and pussy guys. Time to move to another model that’s already naked! Let’s gooo!

Member: I don’t have tokens but you’re beautiful! Are you showing me your tits ?

Member: Let’s talk on IG

Member: You’re light is too bright and you’re cam is blurry (he was the only one complaining and my stream looked fine)

Member: Are you a virgin?

Member: Stop all the masturbating and get fucked already ! I see you need that.

Honestly, the last couple of days where so hard on my mental health. Apart from making crickets, i had to deal with this nonsense and mentally draining conversations even with guys who had lots of tokens on their account. Always asking the same questions over and over again. I feel mentally like a squeezed lemon, if that makes sense? No energy whatsoever. I really hope for better days or at least one good conversation without price haggling or dumb questions. It’s driving me nuts.

Grey user. He is going to be very disappointed, she is a non-nude model :rofl: :rofl:

8:46 AM
Rifesumitx6
can please show your boobs

8:46 AM
Rifesumitx6
I am following you from many past 1- months and never seen you naked

8:47 AM
Rifesumitx6
Just flshbit in 2 second

8:47 AM
Rifesumitx6
Just a boosb flash