AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Things Members Say That Make You Go "WTF?"

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
hugemboner777 have you ever seen the movie, Barberella

hugemboner777 she gets in a giant vibrator machine

hugemboner777 and a pervert turns it on

hugemboner777 and her pussy can't take it

hugemboner777 you can watch the movie Barberella

hugemboner777 and look for the scene where she gets in the giant vibrator

hugemboner777 and think of me
Oh I thought that was just some bed that gave her an orgasm. Never really thought of it as a giant vibrator.

Sydney sweeney is apparently starring in a new version. Great choice in my eyes!

The „gems“ from the last couple of days:

Member: Can you give your bank details so i can send you 5$ ? Because I can only tip here from 10$

Member: I remember you from school

Member: You should lower your prices, because members are very stingy here (he was purple and had tokens)

Member: You are boring. Do something!

Member: She is not going to show her tits and pussy guys. Time to move to another model that’s already naked! Let’s gooo!

Member: I don’t have tokens but you’re beautiful! Are you showing me your tits ?

Member: Let’s talk on IG

Member: You’re light is too bright and you’re cam is blurry (he was the only one complaining and my stream looked fine)

Member: Are you a virgin?

Member: Stop all the masturbating and get fucked already ! I see you need that.

Honestly, the last couple of days where so hard on my mental health. Apart from making crickets, i had to deal with this nonsense and mentally draining conversations even with guys who had lots of tokens on their account. Always asking the same questions over and over again. I feel mentally like a squeezed lemon, if that makes sense? No energy whatsoever. I really hope for better days or at least one good conversation without price haggling or dumb questions. It’s driving me nuts.
The "she's not going to get naked" I've seen alot more recently on cb. I know it comes because so many new girls are having success with just teasing/flashing boobs only, but right now seems if a girls next goal isn't nude based there's almost someone moaning that they're non-nude, even when it's in the tip menu. And ofc it's usually from guys who don't tip

"Breastfeeding is an act of cannibalism"

Aside from that wtf comment. It came out of nowhere. Girl wasn't doing anything with her boobs, no one said anything in relation to Breastfeeding.

Guess guy was just trolling and got kicked out before he said anything else.

Got to admit I am curious if he meant nipplesucking or the idea of a child drinking human milk? Either way wtf.

• Funny!
Reactions: CallMeMaria
This guy is nothing short of obsessed with me. Daily, he comes in, creates a few new profiles as I keep banning them. His insults are variable, including some of these I remember from the top of my head;

- the girls at school were always prettier than you, thats why you come here to get approval
- You are not really a woman, only a failed trans at best
- Your parents are siblings
- There is a gap in your nose
- You are worthless

Here is todays performance, on his first profile;

Screenshot 2024-04-13 at 4.51.23 PM.png

Projecting much, mate?

This guy is nothing short of obsessed with me. Daily, he comes in, creates a few new profiles as I keep banning them. His insults are variable, including some of these I remember from the top of my head;

- the girls at school were always prettier than you, thats why you come here to get approval
- You are worthless

View attachment 99897

Projecting much, mate?
I hope you report his messages to support every time before you ban him

- You are worthless

View attachment 99897

Projecting much, mate?
This guy might have been on cb about a year ago. Always called himself some varation of poop but things he's saying are pretty much what he said to the model and again kept returning each time she kicked him out.

- You are worthless

View attachment 99897

Projecting much, mate?
Unless he's changing computers/locations or using VPN each time, I don't understand why his various accounts aren't identified as the same account and banned.

Unless he's changing computers/locations or using VPN each time, I don't understand why his various accounts aren't identified as the same account and banned.
I'd guess they just create new burner email addresses each time they need a new account, and use a VPN or as a minimum, a dynamic IP.
At least SC doesn't allow username changes (unless you're an Ultimate user), and you can't register more than one account against the same email address.
Some sites (like CB) don't even require an email address to register a new account........

Reactions: RainForest

- You are worthless

View attachment 99897

Projecting much, mate?
I wonder whether banning him is actually fuelling him. It gives him the satisfaction of coming back "incognito" with a new profile just to "suprise" abuse you again. Although I appreciate that it's hard to ignore, he might eventually just get bored if he knows he is not getting to you.

I sometimes find weak little guys like this hate being ignored more than anything.

I wonder whether banning him is actually fuelling him. It gives him the satisfaction of coming back "incognito" with a new profile just to "suprise" abuse you again. Although I appreciate that it's hard to ignore, he might eventually just get bored if he knows he is not getting to you.

I sometimes find weak little guys like this hate being ignored more than anything.
I usually leave him be for as long as I can as his insults are no bother to me, but when he doesnt get a reaction from me then he starts throwing these insults at the tippers in the room, and I cant allow that. Insult me all you like, but dont you dare go after my people!

I usually leave him be for as long as I can as his insults are no bother to me, but when he doesnt get a reaction from me then he starts throwing these insults at the tippers in the room, and I cant allow that. Insult me all you like, but dont you dare go after my people!
Either way he's a shitty person, no one should insult the models or the tippers... what an absolute loser..

In a case like this, I would instant ban the nanosecond his first insult appeared. I wouldn't wait for him to start in with my fans.

I saw a similiar situation recently in a room. The model's "people" went after the guy doing the insulting. It was very effective. He never returned.

Some guys are just idiots. Why go into a room just to comment that you dislike something about her?
Gold user, no tips, just these comments
(The model was nice in her response and said everyone has a preference, there are plenty of models online who have no tattoos, so go to them)

6:35 PM
jimholton555
Why spoil a beautiful body with that big tatoo?

6:36 PM
jimholton555
Sorry, it's yuk

Reactions: Highlander884
Some guys are just idiots. Why go into a room just to comment that you dislike something about her?
Gold user, no tips, just these comments
(The model was nice in her response and said everyone has a preference, there are plenty of models online who have no tattoos, so go to them)

6:35 PM
jimholton555
Why spoil a beautiful body with that big tatoo?

6:36 PM
jimholton555
Sorry, it's yuk
Like 2 thirds of the girls that do webcaming have tattoos. Does he go in each room and say the same shite? I'm not a fan of tatts myself but unless she's got a swastika I'm not going to judge.
Wtf!

Coloured name not grey:
I think he may be on the wrong site - but I see so many like this it's ridiculous.

12:59 PM
Littleromeo16
hey hello from germany

Littleromeo16
wow you realy beautifull and sexy lady omg! 💗

Littleromeo16
i look for good girl what like life in germany for real

Littleromeo16
you amazing perfect and beautifull 💕💞

Littleromeo16
can you pm me darling ❤️💗❤️💗

^And not only that…but he faked a 1-token tip. 😂 Dumb. If you’re gonna do that, why not just make it a fake 100-token or 1,000-token tip. 1-token tips usually don’t get you a flash or anything.

Sanford And Son Reaction GIF

UGH.

User comes in and pays for a PM (which is better than the 'PM BB?' most do). I PM the user and he immediately starts in how I look like his daughter and how he has a fantasy to have sex with her.

Of course I ban him from the room and report it. Jesus. That was enough for the night.
LOL. Cannot make this up. I had a offline tip of 25 with a message of: Thanks bitch for getting my account banned!

I would assume he bought a gift card to buy tokens seeing I would think his cards he used were banned?

Needed a good laugh.