AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Things Members Say That Make You Go "WTF?"

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
In LeenaLiberty's room the other day a guest that actually took the time to make himself a name something like BigDaddy413 tried to con Leena into a 30 minute Skype show for $150.00 via paypal.

We called his azz out for being a guest... but he insisted he had another account, lolz. I can't help but wonder if any of these guys actually succeed in their scams.

It totally reminded me of that 'Typical Day At MFC' parody. :lol:

Reactions: JuniperGin
Yay!!! i got OneSumKing for the first time tonight and i recognized him immediately. He (of course) entered the room saying something about me being a cunt and a bitch. i got VERY excited and said that i had heard of him, and that there were people talking about him. i said that no one was saying that he hurt their feelings or anything - just how much of a little bitch he was and how much he looooves dicks being shoved down his throat.

Then i banned him before he could say anything else. i was smiling the whole time. What a fun dude!

i was a little disappointed that he couldn't come up with anything more creative than "cunt/bitch." Come on, man! i had more faith in you!

hornygods said:
It's actually a very old 4chan meme that refers to a girl with a nice ass. I'm not sure if he meant that in a derogatory way, but knowing that kind of member... maybe.

EDIT - I lol'd at the above post.

AHHH! how did i not know this.
fml. was trolling b the other morning - i have a feeling im going to be getting a lot more of this since someone recognized me - even with my super badass mask on. hahaha. fucking a, thank you.

maher: im unable to add u to my favorates
maher: i don know why
maher: i like you so much and if you are singel i will to be your husband.
maher: hello?
maher: you there?
maher: are you there.

Reactions: Jupiter551
Lol so I logged in today to this PM:
Private Message with fromtheeLight

07:34:09 AM fromtheeLight: http://www.bannersnack.com/en/my-banners/details/bz1kqpkt/
07:34:20 AM fromtheeLight: LIKE TO TALK SHIT PUNK
03:06:33 PM Jupiter551: lol yes, yes I do but what's this about specifically
Then checked my profile and yeah...like 15 posts of this, repeating, lol.
Posted by fromtheeLight: February 28, 2012

this little MFC PUNK Jupiter551
likes to talk shit about MFC members behind their back on the below link

http://www.ambercutie.com/forums/viewtopic.php?t=1605&p=118948

with his girlfriend MercyRain BELOW link

http://www.sharesnack.com/A59E8C86AED/bz1kqpkt

I dunno why Mercy got singled out, or me for that matter since originally it was Ms Cuntosaurus_Rex (LacieLaPlante) who first brought his name up suggesting everything he said "made you go wtf" lol.
Anyway I find the whole thing rather amusing, not least of which because it's not the first "banner attack" made on MFC about something I've said on ACF :lol:

Jupiter551 said:

07:34:09 AM fromtheeLight: http://www.bannersnack.com/en/my-banners/details/bz1kqpkt/

I dunno why Mercy got singled out, or me for that matter since originally it was Ms Cuntosaurus_Rex (LacieLaPlante) who first brought his name up suggesting everything he said "made you go wtf" lol.
Anyway I find the whole thing rather amusing, not least of which because it's not the first "banner attack" made on MFC about something I've said on ACF :lol:
Ha! I've only had one attack from something I've said here on ACF, and he posted an incoherent comment on my profile, which I didn't delete because I thought it was hilarious. :)

Reactions: SoTxBob
Jupiter551 said:

I've never understood what 'talking shit' entailed. Does it mean that what you've said is disparaging/haranguing/ridiculing, or does it merely mean that they're discontent with something they disagree with - perhaps because they cannot handle criticism (of anyone)? It seems to be that the behaviour of members who tend to make this assertion would reflect the latter, as their emotional outbursts are usually derived from something they have a personal loathing for - whatever the reason.

As previously mentioned in a 'Pet Peeves' post, this is the kind of member who I wish to have no relationship with. Humanity disappoints me.

This is from Skullie's room a lil' while ago. (I actually saw a lil' bit of creativity with the whole "open bob" routine...) :thumbleft:

Attachments

• displaybob.png
    displaybob.png
    43 KB · Views: 157
Reactions: Jupiter551
jkapown: Have kawk right up next to flat panel screen, looks like im in your lap, chest, face etc...i LUST you HARD...thxs 4sharing

Trying to fuck the model through your computer screen is taking the fantasy a bit far.

LiLredhairedgrl said:
This is from Skullie's room a lil' while ago. (I actually saw a lil' bit of creativity with the whole "open bob" routine...) :thumbleft:

"Unleash chest, fair maiden" :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Reactions: MadJohnson
Jupiter551 said:

He seems hellbent on advertising for my website and forum! :lol: :lol: :lol:

SophiaLocke said:
Yay!!! i got OneSumKing for the first time tonight and i recognized him immediately. He (of course) entered the room saying something about me being a cunt and a bitch. i got VERY excited and said that i had heard of him, and that there were people talking about him. i said that no one was saying that he hurt their feelings or anything - just how much of a little bitch he was and how much he looooves dicks being shoved down his throat.

Then i banned him before he could say anything else. i was smiling the whole time. What a fun dude!

i was a little disappointed that he couldn't come up with anything more creative than "cunt/bitch." Come on, man! i had more faith in you!
MMM Can't wait until he comes in my room! :D

Reactions: SophiaLocke
hornygods said:
Jupiter551 said:
Id eat the shit out her ass
Still can't figure out if this was said literally or just a terrible choice of words.

Hopefully the latter. If we replace 'the shit' with 'the hell', we get the following:

Id eat the hell out of her ass

I think that works a little better.
:lol: I'm not sure how describing anal cunnilingus with the inclusion of a lower intestinal tract, aromatic product is made better by substituting a region of eternal torment. :angry4:

"beautiful lady" <- now that works better. :)

LacieLaPlante said:
Hahahah FromTheeLight and I talked. The only reason I posted him was because his profile was so long it made my browser crash =P No hard feelings. Darnit.
Yeah right...he's gotten to you! How come you get to "talk" when you posted him in the first place and I get my profile defaced lol

Reactions: LacieLaPlante
Jupiter551 said:
LacieLaPlante said:
Hahahah FromTheeLight and I talked. The only reason I posted him was because his profile was so long it made my browser crash =P No hard feelings. Darnit.
Yeah right...he's gotten to you! How come you get to "talk" when you posted him in the first place and I get my profile defaced lol

hahahahah I'm sorry that you had to be a casualty haha!

>_> You can delete those though hahah! "manage posts", but I'm laughing my ass off because it's just so random that YOU get hit.

Not sure if this was a troll or some inside joke. Nothing against people looking for sex advice on MFC too, I understand that, but if you are, take the model to private/true private. You and the model will probably feel way more confortable that way.

Attachments

• Sem título.png
    Sem título.png
    2.5 KB · Views: 417
Jupiter551 said:

WTF?? I had no idea this was going on. I guess I better keep up with the forum more often.

I banned a member and got this message 5 mins later

Feb 12th 2012, 8:37 PM PST membersname YOU JUST GOT REPORTED! Hide | Respond | Delete
This MFC Mail is from a normal member, NOT an Administrator, and it has NOT been checked. You should NEVER enter your personal username and password on any links this message may contain.
i just reported you to the MFC administrator and demand that u be fired on the behalf of your behavior towards your viewers and they said no problem u will be removed shortly have a nice day sweety [:)]

It made me lol

CarolinaCutie said:
I banned a member and got this message 5 mins later

Feb 12th 2012, 8:37 PM PST membersname YOU JUST GOT REPORTED! Hide | Respond | Delete
This MFC Mail is from a normal member, NOT an Administrator, and it has NOT been checked. You should NEVER enter your personal username and password on any links this message may contain.
i just reported you to the MFC administrator and demand that u be fired on the behalf of your behavior towards your viewers and they said no problem u will be removed shortly have a nice day sweety [:)]

It made me lol

Right...they're going to "fire" a model with a cam score of nearly 4000 just because some juvenile dickhead got his wittle feewings hurt.... :roll:

:lol:

I think it's also pretty ridiculous that he uses big words like on the behalf of your behavior towards your viewers but feels the need to write u instead of you at the same time.

LilyMarie said:
:lol:

I think it's also pretty ridiculous that he uses big words like on the behalf of your behavior towards your viewers but feels the need to write u instead of you at the same time.
Butthurt cretins are the height of humor. lol I remember years ago, I booted a troll out of an AOL chat room and got an email from him shortly. Something like. "blah blah UR offensive b-havor haz ben report 2 aol and i just want u to no that my atturny takes a dim vew of peeps hoo take away my free sppech rites. aol agreez wit me n is informin my atturny exacly how to proceed in this matter. hope u enjoyed ur memorship wile u stil had it!!!!!!!!!."

Saw this in a models room yesterday.

one of the dumb masses: Take your Tshirt off. thx
one of the dumb masses: Actually you are sexier with your shirt on
one of the dumb masses: Really

She never took her shirt off, so don't exactly know how to take this one.

Reactions: Nordling
I had "40 tokens for 1 raffle ticket, 200 for 6" in my topic. (There's a character limit so I had to abbreviate it like that.)

fathalla: 200 for sex
fathalla: wt kind of sex
me: "yeah, right. I'll have sex with you for 10 dollars."
fathalla: 10 dollars and u willl make me cum
me: "no!! You get six TICKETS for 200 tokens!"
fathalla: wt do u mean by 6 tickets
fathalla: girl iam new
fathalla: on this site
fathalla: slow on me

LilyMarie said:
I had "40 tokens for 1 raffle ticket, 200 for 6" in my topic. (There's a character limit so I had to abbreviate it like that.)

Hey it's $20 for us...

Jupiter551 said:
LilyMarie said:

Hey it's $20 for us...

Oh, right! I remember. :shock:
That changes everything.