AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Things Members Say That Make You Go "WTF?"

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Nordling said:
ComicOzzie said:
Nordling said:
I wouldn't object if some legislature wrote a law saying it's okay to strangle people who say "just saying." :)

I will support this legislation if it also includes assholes who reply "I am just being honest" right after they are criticized for insulting a model. :handgestures-salute:
Yes! Or "just keeping it real." <puke>
I read "no offense but your face is kinda ugly" in a model's room once.

LilyMarie said:
Nordling said:
ComicOzzie said:
Nordling said:
I wouldn't object if some legislature wrote a law saying it's okay to strangle people who say "just saying." :)

I will support this legislation if it also includes assholes who reply "I am just being honest" right after they are criticized for insulting a model. :handgestures-salute:

"No offence but..."
"I'm not racist but..."
"It's not funny but..."

Since when did it become socially acceptable to say something offensive, racist, or to laugh at something that's not funny so long as you put a disingenuous disclaimer at the start of the sentence? :?

Basic: can I get your number bb?
Model: lol, why?
Basic: I wanna call you bb
Basic2: Skype?
Model: when you become a premium, we will see
Basic3: applause
Basic2: you got me there :( [leaves rooms]

I am generally curious what basics' plans are for if the model said yes and gives a token amount. But at least he knew he was beaten and didn't try the "but I have paypal bb" routine.

Reactions: LadyLuna
Falke said:
Basic: can I get your number bb?
Model: lol, why?
Basic: I wanna call you bb
Basic2: Skype?
Model: when you become a premium, we will see
Basic3: applause
Basic2: you got me there :( [leaves rooms]

I am generally curious what basics' plans are for if the model said yes and gives a token amount. But at least he knew he was beaten and didn't try the "but I have paypal bb" routine.

Oh, they don't expect her to give a price, they just want her to give him her username, and then from there he will beg and plead with her via Skype.

Member 1: help me with my goal so i can leave and go to sleep like what the fuck is that supposed to motivate me to tip you [:haha]
Member 2: fight fire with fire, set your own goal ... To get blowjob from MFC model. Ask her to help with your goal too !

Reactions: QueenJolene
This is an actual comment left on my streamate profile. :? Ebulliently, really? I know I should be flattered but....YOu spelt ebulliently correctly but missed on "meadow"?

Like a sexual pixie she frolics ebulliently through a carnal medow of her own making. Diana Blake exemplifies pure, playful, mischevious lust. She is what sex on the internet is all about!

Some idiot just posted this in a models room. I removed comments posted by other guys that had nothing to do with what the guy said. The last comment is the models response

ALLYOURSLUV: And they wonder why men rape... girls like you dont make it easy not to. lol js..
ALLYOURSLUV: Im no rapist.. js

SonYank: What a dumb ass I can't beleive any guy would say something like that
ALLYOURSLUV: she didnt mind son
ALLYOURSLUV: she like it probably
S**********: I don't like it but I'm not a bitch wno complains about things

ga5457 said:
Some idiot just posted this in a models room. I removed comments posted by other guys that had nothing to do with what the guy said. The last comment is the models response

ALLYOURSLUV: And they wonder why men rape... girls like you dont make it easy not to. lol js..
ALLYOURSLUV: Im no rapist.. js

SonYank: What a dumb ass I can't beleive any guy would say something like that
ALLYOURSLUV: she didnt mind son
ALLYOURSLUV: she like it probably
S**********: I don't like it but I'm not a bitch wno complains about things

I would've banned the sick fuck immediately after reading the bolded statement.

"Js" is short for 'just sayin', right? *sigh* I'm so sick of that damn phrase...lol.

NerdgasmGirl said:
This is an actual comment left on my streamate profile. :? Ebulliently, really? I know I should be flattered but....YOu spelt ebulliently correctly but missed on "meadow"?

Like a sexual pixie she frolics ebulliently through a carnal medow of her own making. Diana Blake exemplifies pure, playful, mischevious lust. She is what sex on the internet is all about!

I'd give him an A for effort. And while medow is merely an unfortunate typo, he deserves an F for proofreading. Alas, I find myself making for and more mistakes in my typing these days. Although I'm doing pretty well at typeracer.com, a fun site Aella mentioned the other night on Twitter.

Reactions: QueenJolene
pg240 said:
I'd give him an A for effort. And while medow is merely an unfortunate typo, he deserves an F for proofreading. Alas, I find myself making for and more mistakes in my typing these days. Although I'm doing pretty well at typeracer.com, a fun site Aella mentioned the other night on Twitter.

I'M TAKING NAMES AND KICKING ASS, BITCHES. COME AT ME BRO. I AM AS YET UNDEFEATED.

mynameisbob84 said:
LilyMarie said:
Nordling said:
ComicOzzie said:
Nordling said:

"No offence but..."
"I'm not racist but..."
"It's not funny but..."

Since when did it become socially acceptable to say something offensive, racist, or to laugh at something that's not funny so long as you put a disingenuous disclaimer at the start of the sentence? :?

I actually like it when people say "I'm not racist but..." because it helps me to easily identify racists and run away before they say anything.

Recently in a cam room, I was the only member who objected to this abrupt statement some doofus made the moment he entered the room:

Member: wow you are beautiful if i was there id hold you down flip you over and fuck the shit out of you

I said it sounded like he was talking about raping the model, but neither the model nor other members agreed, so I shut up. :) I mean, really, he was suggesting that if he was suddenly transported to her location, he'd HOLD HER DOWN, flip her over (how could he even do this if he was holding her down) and perform sex on her.

Was I being overly sensitive?

This creep went from annoying to outright stalker in about 10 minutes after the model kept ignoring his ridiculous marriage proposals. WTF!

07:01:06 PM ranger82nd: you knoe I want to marry tou
07:01:26 PM ranger82nd: because I do
07:01:54 PM ranger82nd: you re awsome to me
07:02:26 PM ranger82nd: fuck that, I am your boyu
07:03:03 PM ranger82nd: please understand, marry me
07:04:22 PM ranger82nd: Hun, I will love you, protect yopu and protect you
07:04:58 PM ranger82nd: no love?
07:06:33 PM ranger82nd: I am retired Airborne ranger and in love with you
07:07:14 PM ranger82nd: ok no need me
07:07:57 PM ranger82nd: Have fun with all others
07:08:56 PM ranger82nd: if you want to die, your call
07:09:35 PM ranger82nd: no nrrf mr
07:10:03 PM ranger82nd: ranger isall for you
07:10:45 PM ranger82nd: so come to mr
07:11:11 PM ranger82nd: so my bad
07:11:29 PM ranger82nd: kill your self

Nordling said:
Recently in a cam room, I was the only member who objected to this abrupt statement some doofus made the moment he entered the room:

Member: wow you are beautiful if i was there id hold you down flip you over and fuck the shit out of you

I said it sounded like he was talking about raping the model, but neither the model nor other members agreed, so I shut up. :) I mean, really, he was suggesting that if he was suddenly transported to her location, he'd HOLD HER DOWN, flip her over (how could he even do this if he was holding her down) and perform sex on her.

Yes, I thought you were being a tad sensitive. A lot of cam site members say vulgar things, but it doesn't mean they're talking about rape. If I felt he was referring to rape, I would've banned his ass. A long time ago I had a member who did say "I want to rape you." He was banned, and other members were disgusted with his comment. But this person who said he'd "hold me down"...I'm pretty sure he was just going into detail about how he'd position himself (manhandling? Is that the word I'm looking for?) during the fucking. That is the reason you were the only person who objected to his statement. He was referring to a good fucking...he was not talking about rape. Telling someone you want to "hold them down" is not the same thing as saying you want to rape them. Sure, his wording isn't exactly poetic (lol), and it may not be the way you yourself would talk during sex, but to accuse him of wanting to rape a model...well, that's a bit much.

Jupiter551 said:
I too had trouble him holding you down AND flipping you over.

Rough sex isn't rape though.

Also, if conversation in a model's room offends you but obviously isn't bothering the model, you have the option to leave the room, put the member on ignore, or just shrug it off and say "Well as long as she doesn't mind it..."

yummybrownfox said:
Nordling said:

Yes, I thought you were being a tad sensitive. A lot of cam site members say vulgar things, but it doesn't mean they're talking about rape. If I felt he was referring to rape, I would've banned his ass. A long time ago I had a member who did say "I want to rape you." He was banned, and other members were disgusted with his comment. But this person who said he'd "hold me down"...I'm pretty sure he was just going into detail about how he'd position himself (manhandling? Is that the word I'm looking for?) during the fucking. That is the reason you were the only person who objected to his statement. He was referring to a good fucking...he was not talking about rape. Telling someone you want to "hold them down" is not the same thing as saying you want to rape them. Sure, his wording isn't exactly poetic (lol), and it may not be the way you yourself would talk during sex, but to accuse him of wanting to rape a model...well, that's a bit much.
I didn't think he actually meant rape either...but the wording said so. Words have meaning, if folks can just randomly say stuff and have no responsibility for words, then everyone is innocent. If he'd even said his wording was poor, I'd have not thought another thing about it. "hold you down and fuck you" is rape. Especially when it's a total stranger. Yeah, I may be all wet and dumb, but if he thinks before he says that again, I'm not sorry I called him out.

I'm not going to argue with you about what is/isn't rape, just because you took offense to someone's comment. You've also gotten upset with a member for saying "Hey, sexy," because you found it offensive. *shrugs shoulders* Some things that offend you may not be a big deal to others.

yummybrownfox said:
I'm not going to argue with you about what is/isn't rape, just because you took offense to someone's comment. You've also gotten upset with a member for saying "Hey, sexy," because you found it offensive. *shrugs shoulders* Some things that offend you may not be a big deal to others.
I know. I agree. But some things are simply annoyances, and I'd never call someone out on. What this guy said, was, admittedly only to me I guess, beyond offensive.

Sorry I made an issue of it.

Nordling said:
I didn't think he actually meant rape either...but the wording said so. Words have meaning, if folks can just randomly say stuff and have no responsibility for words, then everyone is innocent. If he'd even said his wording was poor, I'd have not thought another thing about it. "hold you down and fuck you" is rape. Especially when it's a total stranger. Yeah, I may be all wet and dumb, but if he thinks before he says that again, I'm not sorry I called him out.
Yet you didn't understand why someone would be upset about desecrating the flag? His words were covered under free speech too. And after all words are just symbols. You shouldn't get upset over symbols. I believe that was the gist of your responses in that thread. I'm finding it humorous you are doing the equivalent over words to what I did over the flag.

JerryBoBerry said:
Nordling said:
Yet you didn't understand why someone would be upset about desecrating the flag? His words were covered under free speech too. And after all words are just symbols. You shouldn't get upset over symbols. I believe that was the gist of your responses in that thread. I'm finding it humorous you are doing the equivalent over words to what I did over the flag.
Yeah! Upside down flags are JUST like rape!

This happened on my first day...
Member: Do you peepee in pvt?
Me:Yes,in pvt bathroom.What are you,12?
Member:I hope you die soon.You will

This on my second day.A guy saw on my profile that i'm a mom.deleted that part btw after this
Member:how much tokens for naked kid?
me:BAN HAMMER

ComicOzzie said:
This creep went from annoying to outright stalker in about 10 minutes after the model kept ignoring his ridiculous marriage proposals. WTF!

07:04:22 PM ranger82nd: Hun, I will love you, protect yopu and protect you

He will protect her AND yopu!! :lol:

just visited a new model and a guy typed "Welcum to MFC, show beautifu breasts/vagina so we can rate u 5/admire u... "

i think she banned him before she PM'ed me but when i checked the member list he was gone.

(luckily for her she didn't fall for any of his scams)