AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Things Members Say That Make You Go "WTF?"

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Some freaking turd alert was calling me repeatedly on Skype... so many time that I blocked him. He then sent me a Tweet that said "hey honey ! wanna have fun in skype? kiss." to which I said "Sorry! I don't do answer skype calls unless I have received payment ahead of time. Check out my profile on MFC for more info." (definitely holding back some serious sass) and he says "ok but i wanna see quality first."

WHAT KINDA DSLKFJDSSDOIFEJ!?

I want to know how many other girls this has worked on. Really. Please tell me.

A tweet from November 2012 I just stumbled upon again.
I received it shortly after tweeting screenshots from my b/g video.
It's old, but the WTF in this is too high not to share it with you guys. :lol:

KGqQIOH.png

eclipse76 said:
Oh that's a good one :lol:
Can't wait for your next custom videos where we can chose the guy with whom you have sex, Lily :lol:
But please make sure he's not too good looking, or else random Twitter basics won't be able to identify with him as they're trying to jerk off to the preview pictures.

LilyMarie said:

KGqQIOH.png

He's right! It's so unrealistic that girls have sex with male models. Everybody knows those dudes never get laid.

LilyMarie said:
eclipse76 said:
Can't wait for your next custom videos where we can chose the guy with whom you have sex, Lily :lol:
But please make sure he's not too good looking, or else random Twitter basics won't be able to identify with him as they're trying to jerk off to the preview pictures.
Yes, perhaps Steve Buscemi...or maybe Mickey Rourke. lol

Now I made myself ill. :)

Reactions: Jupiter551
37andhigh: I love the whispering..... wonder if roommates are in the other room
37andhigh: whispering makes the tiny hair on my balls stand up...lol

Exciting...

LilyMarie said:
eclipse76 said:

From experience, I can tell you this is the truth...

Reactions: LilyMarie
Nordling said:
LilyMarie said:
eclipse76 said:

Fact: Steve Buscemi is one of the sexiest men on the planet.

yossarian said:
LilyMarie said:

KGqQIOH.png

He's right! It's so unrealistic that girls have sex with male models. Everybody knows those dudes never get laid.
I think he was trying to say that it's unrealistic that an athletic, somewhat attractive man could have sex with me. :thumbleft:

VeronicaChaos said:
Nordling said:
LilyMarie said:
eclipse76 said:

Fact: Steve Buscemi is one of the sexiest men on the planet.
:D I do like him. Especially cute in that scene from Fargo where all you can see are his darling feet sticking out from the wood chipper.

Reactions: LilyMarie
In a British girl's room:
congos_: i know why they are tipping !! the accent.
Yeah... That must have been the only reason for people to tip... :roll:

A bit later, as her cat was on screen:
congos_: after 1 year u take that cat to your local chinese. they barbecue it for you.

And those were literally the only 2 things he said in her room. :woops: :woops: :woops:

eclipse76 said:
TBH, some British and Scottish accents :oops:
I understand that they're attractive, but there are a million other way you can say that, that don't imply that people are tipping her only because of her accent :/

LilyMarie said:
eclipse76 said:
TBH, some British and Scottish accents :oops:
I understand that they're attractive, but there are a million other way you can say that, that don't imply that people are tipping her only because of her accent :/
If it's a thing members find attractive, why not?

Reactions: SavannahMai