AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Things Members Say That Make You Go "WTF?"

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
PRISM said:
Ill never get the guys that brag about having a small penis

littldickguy: ur pinky is bigger than my cock lmfao

Its a fetish for him. Hes hoping someone will talk to him about it and make fun of him for it. Hopefully the model and then he can get off on it for free.

chris: hey, take a look at my erect penis on cam & tell me what you like my size cock for(sexually,oral,anal,etc.)
chris: hi, view this cock on cam & tell me if you could easily swallow it whole(my size penis). honestly

:clap:

Stormcat23: Do you think your boobs would burst if someone fired a rifle into them coz they aint happy with either communist/democratic/muslim politics?

YelloMit said:
Stormcat23: Do you think your boobs would burst if someone fired a rifle into them coz they aint happy with either communist/democratic/muslim politics?

Ladies and Gentlemen, the best evidence to date for the creation of the PermaBan. :snooty:

There's a member who hangs out in my room silently quite a lot, who used to be a very good tipper last year. Since my camming style changed, he totally stopped talking to me at all or tipping me, despite being in my room all the time. When I asked him what was up, he said:

Don't expect any more tips from me now that you're a tease model. Tease shows are bullshit and I hate watching them.
Fair enough, I wouldn't want to tip someone if I didn't like watching them either. The thing is, for the whole year, he still comes in my room and watches silently most times I'm online. For hours and hours. And hours. All year. :think:

Alice_Biscuit said:
There's a member who hangs out in my room silently quite a lot, who used to be a very good tipper last year. Since my camming style changed, he totally stopped talking to me at all or tipping me, despite being in my room all the time. When I asked him what was up, he said:

Don't expect any more tips from me now that you're a tease model. Tease shows are bullshit and I hate watching them.
Fair enough, I wouldn't want to tip someone if I didn't like watching them either. The thing is, for the whole year, he still comes in my room and watches silently most times I'm online. For hours and hours. And hours. All year. :think:

This is very odd. The obvious thing to do, of course, is to spend his time in a room of a sort that he enjoys. It seems like maybe he feels the need to show you how upset he is, although that's pretty silly to do at all and outright crazy to do for a year. <warning: odd mental jump> It kind of reminds me of the story about Syd Barrett, the original guitarist/singer for Pink Floyd. Supposedly, after he had been dismissed from the band (for being unreliable and often being too drugged up to play), he would come to their shows and glare at his replacement.

Basejump3r: oh god, dont start talking about things you dont understand
Basejump3r: :haha10
Basejump3r: kidding
Basejump3r: relationships
Basejump3r: haha
Basejump3r: :loool
Basejump3r: hahahaha
tichmeister: honesty!
Basejump3r: i said i was kidding
Basejump3r: haha
Basejump3r: kind of

He's not kidding. :naughty:

Reactions: Gen and Nordling
Alice_Biscuit said:

He's giving you the silent treatment until you see the error of your ways. I guess it isn't working. :lol:

To a model wearing a full body black rubber suit.
07:13:11 PM shinyjacket1: omg
07:13:12 PM shinyjacket1: that suit
07:13:15 PM shinyjacket1: is fucking sexy
07:13:16 PM shinyjacket1: wow
07:13:29 PM shinyjacket1: i loveeeee that sexy shiny outift
07:13:38 PM shinyjacket1: u wanna see me wear my room mates shiny leggins with her shiny puffy jacket
07:14:13 PM shinyjacket1: i can wear it for u
07:14:18 PM shinyjacket1: ill fuck her shiny jacket for u
07:14:29 PM shinyjacket1: who me?
07:14:31 PM shinyjacket1: diad
07:14:32 PM shinyjacket1: dias
07:14:46 PM shinyjacket1: u wanna see her jacket on me
07:14:48 PM shinyjacket1: ill fuck her jacket for u
07:15:47 PM shinyjacket1: baby wanna see me fuck her jacket
07:15:51 PM shinyjacket1: i want u to see me fuck it
07:15:54 PM shinyjacket1: wan an go pvt
07:15:55 PM shinyjacket1: baby
07:16:03 PM shinyjacket1: omg the sound that suit makes
07:16:13 PM shinyjacket1: i wanna bu that suit from u
07:16:25 PM shinyjacket1: sell me that catsuit
07:16:26 PM shinyjacket1: plzzz
07:16:28 PM shinyjacket1: babes
07:16:31 PM shinyjacket1: yesssss
07:16:32 PM shinyjacket1: omg
07:16:46 PM shinyjacket1: love the sound it makes
07:16:52 PM shinyjacket1: nylon jacket sound
07:16:57 PM shinyjacket1: omg
07:17:01 PM shinyjacket1: let sexy as fuck
07:17:13 PM shinyjacket1: scream my name JAMES
07:17:15 PM shinyjacket1: JAMES

Never tipped.

JerryBoBerry said:
To a model wearing a full body black rubber suit.
07:13:11 PM shinyjacket1: omg
07:13:12 PM shinyjacket1: that suit
07:13:15 PM shinyjacket1: is fucking sexy
07:13:16 PM shinyjacket1: wow
07:13:29 PM shinyjacket1: i loveeeee that sexy shiny outift
07:13:38 PM shinyjacket1: u wanna see me wear my room mates shiny leggins with her shiny puffy jacket
07:14:13 PM shinyjacket1: i can wear it for u
07:14:18 PM shinyjacket1: ill fuck her shiny jacket for u
07:14:29 PM shinyjacket1: who me?
07:14:31 PM shinyjacket1: diad
07:14:32 PM shinyjacket1: dias
07:14:46 PM shinyjacket1: u wanna see her jacket on me
07:14:48 PM shinyjacket1: ill fuck her jacket for u
07:15:47 PM shinyjacket1: baby wanna see me fuck her jacket
07:15:51 PM shinyjacket1: i want u to see me fuck it
07:15:54 PM shinyjacket1: wan an go pvt
07:15:55 PM shinyjacket1: baby
07:16:03 PM shinyjacket1: omg the sound that suit makes
07:16:13 PM shinyjacket1: i wanna bu that suit from u
07:16:25 PM shinyjacket1: sell me that catsuit
07:16:26 PM shinyjacket1: plzzz
07:16:28 PM shinyjacket1: babes
07:16:31 PM shinyjacket1: yesssss
07:16:32 PM shinyjacket1: omg
07:16:46 PM shinyjacket1: love the sound it makes
07:16:52 PM shinyjacket1: nylon jacket sound
07:16:57 PM shinyjacket1: omg
07:17:01 PM shinyjacket1: let sexy as fuck
07:17:13 PM shinyjacket1: scream my name JAMES
07:17:15 PM shinyjacket1: JAMES

Never tipped.

Did James scream his name anyway?

So I seem to have met a guy with dissociative identity disorder (multiple personalities).

Member: I will tip you 5000 if you do a giant godzilla roar
Member: I am a fine gentleman no need to worry
Member: I would just love it for you to stick a live lobster up your cunt

JimsX said:
JerryBoBerry said:
Never tipped.

Weird. I've seen that guy around and he is usually not a prick like that. Just asks the model to watch him wear "his roommate's" jacket and jack off outside. You know, the perfectly normal and hilarious thing to ask a model.

PS: I am not him :lol:
That guy came into my room some time ago and let me know he just bought a new shiny puffy jacket. You'd think he'd be able to leave his roommate's jacket alone now. :?

Alice_Biscuit said:

Am I the only one that see's Alice's avi and throws the peace sign and winks back at it? :think:

Divahkiin said:
So I seem to have met a guy with dissociative identity disorder (multiple personalities).

Member: I will tip you 5000 if you do a giant godzilla roar
Member: I am a fine gentleman no need to worry
Member: I would just love it for you to stick a live lobster up your cunt
That guys stealing my best lines. :lol:

This guy, ugh this guy. I'm just listening to Sepultura. I tell him it's not death metal. It's like cute baby metal all drooling and kicking its socks off like a scamp. To which he says "I just like the original metal. Metallica." A. not metal B. being the first 'metal' band you heard doesn't make it the original C. punch to the nose
I think I need to go eat a cookie or something. This shouldn't annoy me as much as it does.

Attachments

• blarghhh.jpg
    blarghhh.jpg
    46 KB · Views: 123