AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Things Members Say That Make You Go "WTF?"

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
What? I mean, what?

Especially as right now, being Movember, I have a lady beard growing down there.
I've seen that posted, verbatim if I am not mistaken.

For the whole "Open chest bb" thing, a couple regulars and I joke about the Chestburster from Alien. Though the one guy who said "Open heart" was pretty hilarious too. We had a good few hours laughing about that.

The most WTF thing has to be the guy who asked if I would make a video for him. Making pancakes in a thong.
(Which I am totally down for, because pancakes.) Whatever floats your boat, buddy.

Today while I was online I got an MFC mail with the subject line as 'Pvt' so I figured okay, someone who's wondering if I can do something in a private. Opened the message...

'Hey do you have any of those processed cheese slices for a private? *picture of a cheese slice*'

I mean... I'm not gonna judge, we all like different stuff, but that was definitely a new one! And unfortunately I do not have any processed cheese slices :(

Today while I was online I got an MFC mail with the subject line as 'Pvt' so I figured okay, someone who's wondering if I can do something in a private. Opened the message...

'Hey do you have any of those processed cheese slices for a private? *picture of a cheese slice*'

I mean... I'm not gonna judge, we all like different stuff, but that was definitely a new one! And unfortunately I do not have any processed cheese slices :(

Cheese guy is semi famous around here and mfc. Been mentioned a few times. :)

https://www.ambercutie.com/forums/threads/non-nude-fan.18475/page-3#post-529338

Ah yes...the cheese guy. Glad he's still around. XD

This fuggin' guy

View attachment 58567

For someone to be so obsessed with this action (being the first/one of the first to post on a new MFC girls profile) it must originate from some form of mental disorder, yes?

Haha didn't realize he did this to everyone.

I get annoyed at the "flash me and I'll drop your name in the lounge"....Ummm anyone with a keyboard and fingers can say that.

I have a regular who tells fake stories about awesome stuff he's done and all the models he's tipped so much. I placate him when I'm bored. The other day I got annoyed with him because he kept talking about how his gf wants to lick girl's pussies and wants to have threesomes. Then he started talking about licking farts and was about to go into a fart story. I was like nooooope. I put my serious face one and said "XXX I need you to stop talking about farts and do NOT tell me a fart story right now". He got super super butt hurt and left my room. Hahaha.

TL;DR: Hurt guy's feelings because I told him not to talk about farts.

xXiC8Jt.png

Do what you want I guess Dave, but seriously...that's gross.

To the last one...it was a good attempt at a sciency pun, but I'm a domme, so sorry no. Kinda threw me off at first being tired, and it being spelled wrong though lol.

• Funny!
Reactions: Nordling
My penis was flacid, but you're helping to make it hard. Let me freeload till I orgasm.

Wow, you are beautiful, your boobs are also beautiful, many other compliments to butter you up here, and i want them sliding down my penis for free.

BB, you are my favorite model that I will never tip, let me see your back. Your hair color is beautiful and your breasts are a great size, let me see them quickly before you realize i have no tokens, you sexy woman you.

But I love your lips the best, touch my penis. What, you won't do what I ask after giving you all these fake compliments? Bitch token whore, fuck you. I hate you. I shall go spend my millions of tokens on the next model. Goodbye.

*Exact literal translation by JerryBoBerry. Your welcome. ;)
LOL i laughed way too hard

A freeloader impressing a model...

DeivisVIP: I whant come to romania
26.gif

DeivisVIP: fucking russia weather
26.gif

DeivisVIP: i whant come there with my new bmw f10 m5
DeivisVIP: and see girls reactions

Surprisingly, she wasn't impressed.

Translation: He drives a 4 year old Ford Fiesta he put spinning hubcaps on and pinstripes down the side.

I'm sure he was just waiting for me to ask tons of questions about her and/or encourage him to jerk off anyways.
Guys that bring up daughter stuff like this make me wanna call the cops.

Attachments

• Screenshot (278).png
    Screenshot (278).png
    9.7 KB · Views: 72
Seriously, dude...

GreatBodGuy: hi hun
GreatBodGuy: does risky public masterbation turn u ôn?
FloraBella_: hi great
FloraBella_: lol, where we going?
GreatBodGuy: i can hear u. you dont have to type
GreatBodGuy: does it turn u on?
GreatBodGuy: dare me to pull over next to a busy hwy, get out my car, & jerk. my dick totally naked in public next to the rd while cars drive by?
GreatBodGuy: bc ill totally do it if u dare me to
GreatBodGuy: come on dare me to
GreatBodGuy: ill do it if u dare me to

In the room of a model with really big tits...

artifakt: arabian camels
artifakt: i see the humps

That's right. He compared her to a camel. :wtf:

This could also go in the Pet Peeves section. He specifically narrowed it down to 'Arabian' camels, the Dromedary. Better known as the 'one-humped' camel because its second hump isn't as developed. It's the Bactrian camel which has two distinctive humps.

So not only was he rude, he fucked up his insult. If you're going to be an asshole at least get yo shit right people!
mwtf.gif

Bactrian
Dromedary
B D
Turn the B and D on their sides. B has two humps, D has one. Third grade stuff.

• Funny!
Reactions: Gen
@JerryBoBerry Not that it makes it better, but he said "camels" (plural). If he had used the other type of camel, he'd be implying she had 4 tits.