AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Things members say that make you LOL

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Poker_Babe said:
Last night I had a member pop in and say "hey bb, I'm 20 and in great shape. Wanna watch my cam?"
That made me burst into tears with laughter. :lol:
He promptly left the room, hopefully with the feeling of sheer humiliation. The nerve of some guys, sheesh.

I always envision these guys with their pants around their ankles the entire time they are on MFC.

This guy came in my room the other night asking about my videos...on my profile i have a banner with barbie dolls in it doing sexual stuff...it seems it confused him a little lol

Attachments

• Screen Shot 2013-02-14 at 23.52.51.png
    Screen Shot 2013-02-14 at 23.52.51.png
    15.3 KB · Views: 752
emptiedglass said:
I'm in a silly mood tonight and decided to change the Harry Potter storyline a bit. Along with my screen name. :lol:

So it was YOU!

Reactions: emptiedglass
i still think my all time favorite was a member asking for the model to watch his cam, over and over and over, i said to him in chat "hey ill watch your cam" he pm'ed me and asked if i was female, i told him no and the only reply i got was "Text Over" then he left the room, i would have liked to envision a hand gesture to go along with it :think:

emptiedglass said:
I'm in a silly mood tonight and decided to change the Harry Potter storyline a bit. Along with my screen name. :lol:

Please one day do that in Ginny Potter's room! The idea of Harry Potters wife getting spanked by Voldemort... lol
CarinaChateau said:
If I'm changing, I tend to say "Don't look, promise?" and members usually go along with it.

CarinasCapt: I'm not promising shit.

:lol: :lol: :lol:

This is amazing! haha

Isabella_deL said:
emptiedglass said:

Please one day do that in Ginny Potter's room! The idea of Harry Potters wife getting spanked by Voldemort... lol
Ouch... right in the childhood.

So this guy tips me to watch his cam this morning and he wants some deep throat related pm chat. A member buddy tells me to look at his cam after a minute or two of me dealing with the other guy. Normally I charge for cam, but he's been with me since day one, I've only watched his cam around three times, he's a big tipper, and he's never jacking off anyway. So I turn it on to see him attempting to deep throat a burrito. I was still typing in pm to the first guy. I broke. :lol: Sincerely hoping that the guy who paid didn't think I was laughing at him, because I couldn't tell people why I was laughing or he would know someone was making fun of the situation. :oops:

A_Cute_Mew said:
So this guy tips me to watch his cam this morning and he wants some deep throat related pm chat. A member buddy tells me to look at his cam after a minute or two of me dealing with the other guy. Normally I charge for cam, but he's been with me since day one, I've only watched his cam around three times, he's a big tipper, and he's never jacking off anyway. So I turn it on to see him attempting to deep throat a burrito. I was still typing in pm to the first guy. I broke. :lol: Sincerely hoping that the guy who paid didn't think I was laughing at him, because I couldn't tell people why I was laughing or he would know someone was making fun of the situation. :oops:

So you tell them that someone told you a joke, but you can't share it with the room.

This one made me smile tonight.

Attachments

• rp screen cap.jpg
    rp screen cap.jpg
    139.3 KB · Views: 235
What was going onnnn in my room tonight?!? :lol:

Guest92385: mighty nuts is all "this female unit is very fertile, i'd like to lay with said female unit"
nucklehed4u: yesy, you may be the only uncontaminated infant food source left in Japan

Guest20786: do you have vaginal tentacles?

WE HAVE NO NEED OF CONTEXT.

Isabella_deL said:
"i'm the master of games just you and me jellyfish if you think you are the perfect bitch i'm the ultimate king of the bitches"

Well ok, it's an ACF comment, but it was from a member and did make me laugh with hysterics! Is this a wtf? or a lol moment?

There's quite a bit of overlap between the 2 categories. Most of it gets both reactions from me.

I dunno. I'm a stickler for rules. I only laugh when thread titles tell me I'm supposed to.

Isabella_deL said:
"i'm the master of games just you and me jellyfish if you think you are the perfect bitch i'm the ultimate king of the bitches"

Well ok, it's an ACF comment, but it was from a member and did make me laugh with hysterics! Is this a wtf? or a lol moment?

if you laughed, it's an LOL.
if you thought "WTF?" then it's a WTF
if you did both, whichever was the stronger reaction
if you did both and neither was stronger, then wherever you want to put it.

I made this thread cause I got tired of, in the WTF thread, people posting "this is more of an LOL, but here you go". Meaning, there was nothing at all wtf worthy about that comment, it was just funny. I think it's okay to laugh at wtf moments. It's okay to go wtf to someone else's lol. I'm not all "THAT CAN'T GO HERE!" because I can't deem what someone else finds lol worthy, or what somoene else finds wtf worthy.

I just really wanted a place for lol's to go if the poster felt it didn't belong in the wtf thread.

Reactions: AngelicTease
This wasn't said to me but I witnessed it while creeping another model's chat room

tgregory441: Damn u look sexy nice pussy my dick died can i bury it in ur vagina

AirenStar said:
This wasn't said to me but I witnessed it while creeping another model's chat room

tgregory441: Damn u look sexy nice pussy my dick died can i bury it in ur vagina

I encourage members to post here too. ^_^

Reactions: AngelicTease
Status
Not open for further replies.