AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Things models say that make you go "WTF?"

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
hQfFl.jpg

Not something I said, but something I mis-read (and almost responded to the misreading, but luckily have a habit of re-reading anything that doesn't make sense)

Member said: hey sexy how are you

(typed like that, no commas or anything)

I read: how sexy are you :lol:

LadyLuna said:
I read: how sexy are you :lol:
Here's the correct response to that, "damn baby, I am SO sexy."

Reactions: LadyLuna
Have been trying to work out what the topic actually means. Any ideas?

Attachments

• uh.jpg
    uh.jpg
    10.5 KB · Views: 291
LolasLiger said:

She seems to be under the impression that she's the only model on MFC who dares break the rules and suck a guy's dick on cam. Ergo, if you wanna see a real dick sucked on MFC, she's the only one who can do that for you. She also seems to think that beaing "real" is to needlessly do silly shit and be defiant about it.

Of course, I could direct her to a thread that would disprove the theory that she's the only one willing to break that particular rule :?

Reactions: LolasLiger
mynameisbob84 said:
LolasLiger said:

She seems to be under the impression that she's the only model on MFC who dares break the rules and suck a guy's dick on cam. Ergo, if you wanna see a real dick sucked on MFC, she's the only one who can do that for you. She also seems to think that beaing "real" is to needlessly do silly shit and be defiant about it.

Of course, I could direct her to a thread that would disprove the theory that she's the only one willing to break that particular rule :?

I think that means that she will suck a dick but it won't be on MFC since she says she can't do that here because she knows she's breaking the rules.

Reactions: LolasLiger
Am going to paraphrase the following as it happened to a friend whilst we were just hanging out and having fun flicking around the rooms. We had visited one model (well there were two of them on at the time in the room), and my friend stayed in the room whilst i left pretty quickly. About a minute or two after I had moved on to another room, my friend PMs me saying that she just got banned by X.

MyFriend: I just got banned!
LolasLiger: who by?
MyFriend: [model's name edited]
LolasLiger: wtf why?
MyFriend: They said NO girl likes butt sex and if they say they do they are lying
MyFriend: I said, " i LOVE butt sex"
MyFriend and they said, "but are you a girl?"
MyFriend: and I said, "yes"
MyFriend: and they said, "ewwww this room hates girls, this room is not for girls, it is for men,"
MyFriend: BAN

WTF? Ok, many models are straight but that is the first time I have heard of a model banning a female member just for being female.

LolasLiger said:
Am going to paraphrase the following as it happened to a friend whilst we were just hanging out and having fun flicking around the rooms. We had visited one model (well there were two of them on at the time in the room), and my friend stayed in the room whilst i left pretty quickly. About a minute or two after I had moved on to another room, my friend PMs me saying that she just got banned by X.

MyFriend: I just got banned!
LolasLiger: who by?
MyFriend: [model's name edited]
LolasLiger: wtf why?
MyFriend: They said NO girl likes butt sex and if they say they do they are lying
MyFriend: I said, " i LOVE butt sex"
MyFriend and they said, "but are you a girl?"
MyFriend: and I said, "yes"
MyFriend: and they said, "ewwww this room hates girls, this room is not for girls, it is for men,"
MyFriend: BAN

WTF? Ok, many models are straight but that is the first time I have heard of a model banning a female member just for being female.
Well, while I am pretty quick to ban anyone that mentions they are a girl and starts discussing their pussy, sexual endeavors, etc., I'd probably never go so far as to say that my room "hates girls, it's a room for men." But I wonder if this is just a heightened version of the way I quietly ignore/ban the "girls" who draw sexual attention to themselves in my room.

AmberCutie said:
Well, while I am pretty quick to ban anyone that mentions they are a girl and starts discussing their pussy, sexual endeavors, etc., I'd probably never go so far as to say that my room "hates girls, it's a room for men." But I wonder if this is just a heightened version of the way I quietly ignore/ban the "girls" who draw sexual attention to themselves in my room.

Even if said female had merely responded to a statement that was both ridiculous and untrue? As far as I can remember, the female member had not said anything in the room at all, upto that point. I can understand if a female member "starts discussing their pussy, sexual endeavors, etc" out of context or overtly. I would say that I find male members being overly explicit about their todgers a real turn off.

I just thought it a bit much that someone, anyone, should be banned, for being female. The model(s) in question wouldn't have know that the member wasn't male if the member hadn't responded to the ongoing conversation. :twocents-02cents:

LolasLiger said:
AmberCutie said:

Even if said female had merely responded to a statement that was both ridiculous and untrue? As far as I can remember, the female member had not said anything in the room at all, upto that point. I can understand if a female member "starts discussing their pussy, sexual endeavors, etc" out of context or overtly. I would say that I find male members being overly explicit about their todgers a real turn off.

I just thought it a bit much that someone, anyone, should be banned, for being female. The model(s) in question wouldn't have know that the member wasn't male if the member hadn't responded to the ongoing conversation. :twocents-02cents:
I'm pretty quick to ban the useless fools who talk about their penis or balls too, but it's the female distraction. I adore female attention, but so do so many other male viewers on MFC. That makes having any female aside from the model (with a few exceptions for girls who don't mention their gender at all, and act like "one of the guys") in the room a distraction from the model herself.

I'm not saying I would have banned this person for merely jumping in the conversation about anal sex or whathaveyou, because it DID seem very innocent, but just saying that other models may have a similar mindset to me, just to a higher intensity.

I was banned for saying 'hi' under my prem name, which is obviously female.

Shaun__ said:
I :h: Sophiemei's Tumblr.

woD3l.png
OMG, it was totally Tumblr's fault! It switched the answer and put in a different question! This was the worse possible answer to switch up. The original question was "If you could be half-(wo)man half-sausage, which way around would you have it and why?" and pretty WTF to begin with.

Reactions: Rose and AedanRayne
Status
Not open for further replies.