AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Things models say that make you go "WTF?"

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
AedanRayne said:
A model saying, "Let's kill the piggy!" aloud while her friends tipped with the notes "kill the piggy"

I don't know why her nickname for me is "piggy"..... Does she and her room think I am fat? Either way, WTF? That's just... cruel... so cruel.

*EDITED*

tumblr_m0lrstSN3v1r3zat8.gif

people like that either have too much time on their hands because they are failures at using their time for productive things.
OR
So upset with themselves that they lash out at others.

We should pity them.

AedanRayne said:
A model saying, "Let's kill the piggy!" aloud while her friends tipped with the notes "kill the piggy"

I don't know why her nickname for me is "piggy"..... Does she and her room think I am fat? Either way, WTF? That's just... cruel... so cruel.

*EDITED*

god this makes me so so mad.
I am so sorry that happened but you should also know that you are amazing and beautiful and just all around great.

AedanRayne said:

*EDITED*

Whaaaat? Is this bitch crazy? Does she not realise how that is going to make her look? Wow.. just wow. Seriously I wouldn't take offence, this girl has issues.

AedanRayne said:

*EDITED*

I thought that phrase was from the movie "Lord of the flies" so I looked it up and came across this in the Urban Dictionary

To make a large sum of money. Derived from a "piggy bank" with so much money in it that it's stuffing and hence killing the pig.
Any one who has bought investment property in Perth, Australia is killing the pig.

I don't know, could be they didn't intend to insult.

MemberEd said:
AedanRayne said:

*EDITED*

I thought that phrase was from the movie "Lord of the flies" so I looked it up and came across this in the Urban Dictionary

To make a large sum of money. Derived from a "piggy bank" with so much money in it that it's stuffing and hence killing the pig.
Any one who has bought investment property in Perth, Australia is killing the pig.

After reading your post, I really really believe they were using that phrase with the 'piggy bank' meaning.
No model, no matter how mean and awful she might be, would be dumb enough to say such things about another model. Talk about career suicide.

LilyMarie said:
MemberEd said:
AedanRayne said:

*EDITED*

After reading your post, I really really believe they were using that phrase with the 'piggy bank' meaning.
No model, no matter how mean and awful she might be, would be dumb enough to say such things about another model. Talk about career suicide.

I would agree with you LillyMarie, but I actually saw this particular model say this about Aedan....and it was obvious who she was talking about because she was using Miss MFC rank #'s to call her out, but she wasnt saying anything about any of the other models above her and between her and Aedan..... It was so mean! And cruel! And I wanted to pop her one in the kisser....

Aedan don't let this person take your spirit down - screw her and her UGLY UGLY attitude! One day everyone will see how ugly she is on the inside.

I know Aedan has said she won't name names, and i can live with that. But part of me still wishes the name would come out (wikileaks style) so I could avoid this model. That kind of attitude is not one for which I want to show support. Even the thought I might be following her and just missed that night irks me. I'd hate to even be seen in her room and people draw the wrong conclusion that I support her.

On a totally unrelated note, I accept private messages...and mum's the word from who.

Sadly, I've seen one or 2 models trash another. It unfortunately does happen sometimes... just like my mouse clicking on the 'block' button also happens on occasion.
Sure, we're all curious who it was, but I think Aedan's refusal to out the other model shows exactly who the better person is. Although, I have to say... there's never been any doubt in my mind about Aedan's character. She earned my respect & admiration ages ago, and I'm sure others feel similarly. Fuck the haters, and the horses they rode in on.
I only hope that the one who attacked Aedan has the backbone to realize that they were wrong, and apologizes to her. Even if it's done privately, it's the least that she deserves.
Stay awesome, Aedan, and don't let 'em bring you down.

AedanRayne said:

*EDITED*

I'm usually very quiet on here and just like to read while I'm making the decision if I want to be a cam model or not but I am highly disgusted that some woman has the nerve and the cheek to say nasty things about you. You are an absolute gorgeous person inside and out! You have a heart of gold and everyone can see that (even lurkers like me) Don't let this pathetic person get you down Aedan xx

Was skimming the pages, and saw a model with the name BeautyfulFace. Her avatar? Her ass. The background on her profile? Her ass. Ummm.... did I miss something?

vlad.mazare said:
Another thing that makes me go WTF,which is pretty common at least a few years ago. Is that many of the top models from Romania, talk about how bad it is there, and act like they can't move to another EU nation. If someone is making $40,000 a month or more that person can easily live in a city like Paris,Berlin,London,Milan,Venice or Rome. And the fact that Romania is a member nation of the EU since 2007 before many of those top models even joined mfc makes it even more WTF.

Whilst they can move in the UK, until 1st January 2014 there are a lot of work restrictions in place in the more "desirable" nations, so to speak.

emptiedglass said:
SweetSaffron said:
Was skimming the pages, and saw a model with the name BeautyfulFace. Her avatar? Her ass. The background on her profile? Her ass. Ummm.... did I miss something?

Saw one the other day whose avatar was a close-up view of her crotch. :lol:

Did you make the Ernest face from your avatar when you saw it?

RedPill said:
emptiedglass said:
SweetSaffron said:

Saw one the other day whose avatar was a close-up view of her crotch. :lol:

Did you make the Ernest face from your avatar when you saw it?

Nope, I was more like

Just thought it was an unusual choice for an avatar!

Reactions: pg240
LilyMarie said:
ComicOzzie said:
KATEELIFE: every 999tk = 1 ,min topless

That is an expensive flash. :shock:
Then again, she also has a softcore video for 1,999 tokens...

Whatever works, I guess.

Katee has amazing tits, enormous, beautiful and awe-inspiring. Its her thing. She doesn't spread or use toys or do cum shows at all. That is why they are expensive :)

Ok so I got a random PM from a model who IS on my friends list but I've never really spoken to, doesn't (as far as I know) know she's on my friend list, and I was probly in her room briefly a couple months ago with a 6k camscore (this is what makes it WTF) sends this random pm:
(No I won't reveal her name even in PM)

[ May 30th 00:44 ] hi sweer
[ May 30th 00:44 ] We can go TRUE PVT for 10 mins

MilaE said:
LilyMarie said:
ComicOzzie said:
KATEELIFE: every 999tk = 1 ,min topless

That is an expensive flash. :shock:
Then again, she also has a softcore video for 1,999 tokens...

Whatever works, I guess.

Katee has amazing tits, enormous, beautiful and awe-inspiring. Its her thing. She doesn't spread or use toys or do cum shows at all. That is why they are expensive :)
she also doesn't speak as far as I know lol, maybe she has a voice like Fran Drescher :shock:

PlayboyMegan said:
When I'm playing "guess the right # by tipping it and get a prize" and someone writes in the chat "55" :woops:
It's even worse when you play Trivia (where people have to put the answer to a Trivia question in a tipnote), because they can easily give away the correct answer and then I have to pick a different one immediately. :roll: I hate that.

Status
Not open for further replies.