AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Things models say that make you go "WTF?"

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Opinions are like assholes... everyone has one. Mine pissed off one of Agent_99's fans.
> really you wanna hate on agent_99 you stupid pale ass fat nerdy lookin bum bitch you are ugly your fat as fuck but you wanna be imature and focus on someone thats tryna be on there hustle as well you think you save ppl NO ONE CARES FOR YOU BITCH you are in all of the models bisness let me give you a reality check your always going to be the ugly duckling and your a internet bitch you always online because your a loser and have no life and aww heard about your family situation sad that your a dirty internet slut your videos posted on numerous websites you nasty hoe haha keep doing public shows bitch ahaha your ass will still be recored you nasty no life prositute

I actually don't dislike Agent_99, her shows just make for some major discussion. Thank you for this MFC mail though, SexiiJenny19. I appreciate you trying to stand by your favorite cam model. :clap:

AmberCutie said:
The newest WTF she said was "can you all go to my profile and give to my chip in for these freakin' travel expenses".
:shock:

Yeah she's been saying that one for weeks...was when I suggested she should save it for bail money she banned me lol

People started comparing her to Bemlover in the lounge etc a few times...Personally I adore Bem. She's crazy as a coot, but she's also harmless, hilarious, big-hearted, and not trying to be outrageous she's just being...Bem.

Bocefish said:
I always wondered what would happen if Agent-99, JoyRivers and Bem were all locked in a hotel room together for 24 hours. :think:

That Jenny19 chick sounds like she's 12 :lol:
Reminds me of the kind of girl who replaces her g's with q's for no reason whatsoever.

Bocefish said:
I always wondered what would happen if Agent-99, JoyRivers and Bem were all locked in a hotel room together for 24 hours. :think:

That Jenny19 chick sounds like she's 12 :lol:

Topic: Need tips to cover minibar and upholstery damaged by smoke machine

:eek:

Attachments

• loveingeyez.jpg
    loveingeyez.jpg
    324 KB · Views: 643
I have about 10 screencaps of her with non-models (unsuspecting women and men) from her last show (see Ambers screencap) but don't know how to get them uploaded. Can anyone assist or let me e-mail them for posting (re man on cam sightings post) or sent to MFC ? thanks.

AmberCutie said:
I actually don't dislike Agent_99, her shows just make for some major discussion. Thank you for this MFC mail though, SexiiJenny19. I appreciate you trying to stand by your favorite cam model. :clap:

SexiiJenny19 just was revealed as model Kitty007 in Agent99's room.

AmberCutie said:
Opinions are like assholes... everyone has one. Mine pissed off one of Agent_99's fans.
> really you wanna hate on agent_99 you stupid pale ass fat nerdy lookin bum bitch you are ugly your fat as fuck but you wanna be imature and focus on someone thats tryna be on there hustle as well you think you save ppl NO ONE CARES FOR YOU BITCH you are in all of the models bisness let me give you a reality check your always going to be the ugly duckling and your a internet bitch you always online because your a loser and have no life and aww heard about your family situation sad that your a dirty internet slut your videos posted on numerous websites you nasty hoe haha keep doing public shows bitch ahaha your ass will still be recored you nasty no life prositute

If they're going to insult people on the internet they should at least spell the insults correctly :snooty:
Either that, or go for enhanced comical effect through utilising the AOLer translator (http://ssshotaru.homestead.com/files/ao ... lator.html) :thumbleft:

AmberCutie said:

Wow holy crap that's a really hate-filled message...I haven't seen Amber say anything particularly about you-know-who that the rest of us hadn't said (in fact she's said less than most of us)

Zoomer said:
If they're going to insult people on the internet they should at least spell the insults correctly :snooty:
Either that, or go for enhanced comical effect through utilising the AOLer translator (http://ssshotaru.homestead.com/files/ao ... lator.html) :thumbleft:

done:

RILLY U WANA HAET ON AEGNT_9 U STUPID PAEL AS FAT N3RDY LOKIN BUM BITCH U R UGLEY UR FAT AS FUK BUT U WANA B IMATURA AND FOCUS ON SOM3ONE TAHTS TRYNA B ON THEYRE HUSTLA AS W3L U THINK U SAEV PL NO ONE CAERS FOR U BITCH U R IN AL OF TEH MODALS BISN3S LET ME GIEV U A REALITY CHAK UR ALWAYS GONG 2 B TEH UGLEY DUKLNG AND UR A INT3RNET BITCH U ALWAYS ONLIEN B/C UR A LOSER AND HAEV NO LIEF AND AW HEARD ABOUT UR FMILEY SITUATION SAD TAHT UR A DIRTY INT3RN3T SLUT UR VIEDOS POSTAD ON NUMAROS WEBSIETS U NASTY HOE HAHA KEP DONG PUBLIC SHOWS BITCH AHAHA UR AS WIL STIL B RECORED U NASTY NO LIEF PROSITUTA

MIEKYTHAGEK said:
THX JUP!1!11! OMG LOL MAH H3AD HURTS NOW!!!!! OMG WTF AND I HAEVNT EVEN BAN DRINKNG!1!!!!!! WTF LOL

That was your 1337th post Mikey...coincidence? I think not.

Yuppers... the manager just told her she wasn't allowed to broadcast live in the restaurant, BUSTED! Supposedly, somebody called the bartender and alerted him to what was happening.

Attachments

• Busted11.jpg
    Busted11.jpg
    101 KB · Views: 449
  • Busted1.jpg
    Busted1.jpg
    98.2 KB · Views: 449
Haha, yeah, that was retarded of her to go there. But holy shit it was so funny. I was literally laughing out loud the whole time.

AmberCutie said:
Frankie said:
AlexLady said:
I've had members call me raciest because I said I was indifferent to the color of a dick >_>

But yeah, it's a turn off if anyone is actually that ignorant.

I've gotten this response as well. I don't really care about the color of the cock (as I'm sure most cam chicks don't). So long as it works that's all that matters to me. :dance:
Would it be counterproductive, as a camgirl, to reply that the only cock I care about is my husband's? Because when it comes down to it, I don't give a flying fuck what the cock on the other side of the cam looks like so long as I'm getting it hard and the owner of said cock feels compelled to tip me for the entertainment. :mrgreen:

I may not be married, but for sure; I do agree that the only dick I like to see is my partner's. Everyone else wanting me to see theirs I only acknowledge as exhibitionism. I've said many times that no, their dick would never turn me on and they're ugly organs unless I love/like the person with said cock, but that just confuses them. Maybe it's a girl thing to only like the genitals of a person who's also like-able?

The tips to look at random stranger's dicks just make me LOL.

AlexLady said:
Would it be counterproductive, as a camgirl, to reply that the only cock I care about is my husband's? Because when it comes down to it, I don't give a flying fuck what the cock on the other side of the cam looks like so long as I'm getting it hard and the owner of said cock feels compelled to tip me for the entertainment. :mrgreen:

I may not be married, but for sure; I do agree that the only dick I like to see is my partner's. Everyone else wanting me to see theirs I only acknowledge as exhibitionism. I've said many times that no, their dick would never turn me on and they're ugly organs unless I love/like the person with said cock, but that just confuses them. Maybe it's a girl thing to only like the genitals of a person who's also like-able?

The tips to look at random stranger's dicks just make me LOL.

Not counterproductive here, but obviously in at least some cases the customers who want you to watch their cam probably want to believe you like it, whether or not you do - afterall you're selling a fantasy.

That said I bet you guys see some freaky, disturbing shit :mrgreen:

Jupiter551 said:
Not counterproductive here, but obviously in at least some cases the customers who want you to watch their cam probably want to believe you like it, whether or not you do - afterall you're selling a fantasy.

That said I bet you guys see some freaky, disturbing shit :mrgreen:
Nah, the guys who come in and only care about me seeing their cocks aren't welcome anyway. I want people in my room who want to watch ME and tip ME for what I show them, not the other way around. No man cams for me.

Status
Not open for further replies.