AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Things models say that make you go "WTF?"

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
KamikaziKitty said:
MeekoRaccoon said:
AmberCutie said:
*I am removing your access to my VIP section, because it gives you a special label/font here that shows you're one of my friends/fans, and I don't want to be associated with your dumblogic anymore.
There was never, ever any indication that VIP access had strings attached. Obviously it's your house, your rules. But you should be more honest with your customers about this if you are going to suddenly change the rules on them.

I also predict your post will get a thousand 'thanks' because I am some kind of pariah now, simply because people disagree with me. Enjoy the circle-jerk, folks!

still waiting on a reply meeko

Why do I need to apologize? I have personal opinions about drug addicts. You can ask and ask and ask for an apology all you want, but they are my personal opinions; you'll have better luck convincing Obama to become a conservative.

AmberCutie said:
MeekoRaccoon said:
abundantly clear that there are only two models here with characters that worth more than a damn here. Names omitted. :)
By the way, not sure if I was included in this, but me and Ash have both now told you we think your actions are ridiculous, so we clearly aren't "worth more than a damn" to you anymore.

Don't worry, you weren't included in that.

• Wat?!
Reactions: dilligaf0
MeekoRaccoon said:
Citing personal opinions is 'misbehaving'?
Being a total dick is, yes. When the entire rest of the forum is against you, clearly you've done something wrong.

Glad you never saw me as worth a damn in the first place. Thanks for the friendly chats over the years, regardless. Take care.

KamikaziKitty said:
MeekoRaccoon said:
AmberCutie said:
*I am removing your access to my VIP section, because it gives you a special label/font here that shows you're one of my friends/fans, and I don't want to be associated with your dumblogic anymore.
There was never, ever any indication that VIP access had strings attached. Obviously it's your house, your rules. But you should be more honest with your customers about this if you are going to suddenly change the rules on them.

I also predict your post will get a thousand 'thanks' because I am some kind of pariah now, simply because people disagree with me. Enjoy the circle-jerk, folks!

still waiting on a reply meeko
I'm sorry, banned members will no longer have access to reply to PMs. ;)

AmberCutie said:
MeekoRaccoon said:
Citing personal opinions is 'misbehaving'?
Being a total dick is, yes. When the entire rest of the forum is against you, clearly you've done something wrong.

Glad you never saw me as worth a damn in the first place. Thanks for the friendly chats over the years, regardless. Take care.

thank you amber.I'm sorry i fed the troll. I tried to take it to pm and out of the thread.

gingerhobbit said:
AmberCutie said:
...and probably bring something to eat or drink to said party.

Sooo...there are snacks?
If you're coming for snacks without bringing any, you're going to be sorely disappointed.

Majority of people involved in this community know it's a give with the take. :)

MeekoRaccoon said:
In general, it takes zero talent and a modicum of skills to be a camgirl. All you need to do is to threaten to pull down your shirt and money appears. For the majority of girls it takes no intelligence whatsoever, so when you engage in activities that make you look dumb, there is no downside. (some guys pay more for that, for some reason)

Now obviously there are exceptions, two people who I respect a great deal pour their heart and soul into creating a vibrant community, and folks like AliceBiscuit have neat twists that require an immense amount of musical talent. But when you just sit there and look pretty like AustinWhite or Kickaz or the vast, vast majority of girls, and sit back and expect money to appear to flash a boob, there's no downside to ruining your mind or the inside of your body.

You girls need to be aware of your significant female privilege... you were born with boobs and a vagina and because of that, you can make money from them. The rest of us need to go to school for 16-20 years and struggle and study hard to make even a basic paycheck. When I see camgirls taking advantage of their privilege and abusing their minds, it's just disheartening.

Whoah whoah whoah, don't you dare use me as an example to insult my coworkers and friends. Wtf. NO. :angry4: :angry4: :angry4: :angry4:

The cam site member community is such a strange one.

Among the handful of awesome people, and total idiot goobers, there are members who at first treat us well ( and tip or spend accordingly) and chat with us like distinguished ladies/humans... then months later prove to be total misogynistic idiots. We are sometimes led to believe these people appreciate us for what we are, and acknowledge our accomplishments, only to be disappointed down the road when they take some weird turn in their lives and see us as inferiors, robots, puppets.

People may never realize the mental stamina it takes to be a cam girl for more than a few months. Let alone 5+ years.

We put up with a lot of psychological trials, whether you, or we, realize it immediately or years down the road. It's nuts.

AmberCutie said:

Among the handful of awesome people, and total idiot goobers, there are members who at first treat us well ( and tip or spend accordingly) and chat with us like distinguished ladies/humans... then months later prove to be total misogynistic idiots. We are sometimes led to believe these people appreciate us for what we are, and acknowledge our accomplishments, only to be disappointed down the road when they take some weird turn in their lives and see us as inferiors, robots, puppets.

People may never realize the mental stamina it takes to be a cam girl for more than a few months. Let alone 5+ years.

We put up with a lot of psychological trials, whether you, or we, realize it immediately or years down the road. It's nuts.
We've established you are not inferior, a robot, or a puppet. Actually, you are a superhero who wears a fancy mask and can fly. In your spare time you save the world from filth spewing dodo villains who wish to poison the world with ignorance.

Guys, if you make Amber mad, she will shoot laser beams out of her nipples and burn you to the ground. It's how she really spends her time off cam.

Rose said:
AmberCutie said:

We've established you are not inferior, a robot, or a puppet. Actually, you are a superhero who wears a fancy mask and can fly. In your spare time you save the world from filth spewing dodo villains who wish to poison the world with ignorance.

Guys, if you make Amber mad, she will shoot laser beams out of her nipples and burn you to the ground. It's how she really spends her time off cam.
We really do need some amateur artist renditions of the superheroAmber scenarios you guise have thought up over the last couple days (there's more in the MO section, sorry fellas, it's pretty cool though.)

Rose said:

If I have to go, I kinda feel like nipple lasers isn't the worst option out there...

AmberCutie said:
ACF is like a house party, I am the host, the members and models are the party-goers who lend to the vibe, and probably bring something to eat or drink to said party

I brought board games. Monopoly, Easy Money, Life, etc. The good ones.

Okay. This is a one-time post, I'm going away for good after I post this. Ban if you want but I'm abandoning this account anyway after I post this. :)

I want to deeply and unreservedly apologize to Amber, Ash, Nicole, Kick, Austin, Alice and everyone I offended with my horrible comments. I am not looking for forgiveness or any kind of acceptance; I just want to say how sorry I am for all the hurt that I caused. A dear friend spent quite some time with me explaining why what I said was so hurtful and devastating, and I am so sorry.

Amber: I shouldn't have come here and ranted and attacked people who I disagreed with. I got pissy and made a horrible comment that I didn't think you were worth a damn. In fact you were the person I was talking about all along -- I was just angry at you and took it out in a horrible comment. It was a horrific thing to say and I'm sorry I reflected poorly on you and your community.

Nicole: You are a beautiful human being. Full stop. I may not agree with your life choices but it wasn't right to criticize you, much less on such an open place. I am so sorry for any hurt I caused you.

Kick and Austin: I called you out because I honestly was jealous of your amazing success stories. Because of that success your rooms are deluged with people and it's harder to get your attention as a result. That didn't mean I should have said making money is trivial, it is clearly not and it is hard work.

Alice, I'm sorry I got you involved; I think you are amazing and bring such incredible talent to the field and that's the point I was trying to make... I made it very poorly.

Everyone else: I'm sorry for the hurt and grief that this whirlwind caused. I have a lot to learn and a lot to get better at, so I will diminish and focus on myself and improving life for others around me.

And to the amazing, patient and beautiful Ash -- you are my north star. You make life better for everyone you meet.

I wish you all the happiness and joy in the world. And by the way -- the new forums are amazeballs. :)

Bye, -Meeko

• Funny!
Reactions: dilligaf0
No offense to anyone in any community, but it is a bit of a WTF moment when the topless-only model you chatted with on MFC for a couple months is suddenly gone and then reappears on CB ... with a penis.

This is a story that begs for more details.

This is a story that begs for more details.

Lol, I was debating whether or not to come back and explain. I wish I could just say the model's name, but I know how frowned upon that is.

Cute asian chick on MFC camming in the middle of the night when I have insomnia. A bit odd, telling contradicting stories daily. One day she is from Canada, then Mongolia, Korea, China, Japan, USA. One day a virgin, the next day she fucked her professor. Never got nude at all at first. I was intrigued by this "odd" behavior (the words, not the non-nudity), so I stuck around week after week.

Finally she started doing topless in public, but never full nude, not even in private. One day she just vanished. I googled her username and her MFC account was gone. I figured camming was just not for her. This morning a prem buddy messaged me with a link to CB. I was shocked to see her dancing on cam with a penis bouncing around like a helicopter. Once I got done laughing (at myself and MFC; she got away with it for months!), I realized that it all made sense now.

I was really fooled by the slender face and breasts (estrogen I assume?). Well more power to her. Seems way more comfortable camming now with it all out in the open (giggity).

ETA: And yeah, I switched back and forth between gender pronouns. No idea which to use.

A bit odd, telling contradicting stories daily. One day she is from Canada, then Mongolia, Korea, China, Japan, USA. One day a virgin, the next day she fucked her professor.

Lol, great story, dude. Glad you kept a sense of humor about it.

Except for the penis part, I think I dated this chick. Pathological liars FTL.

I envy guys who can do the helicopter thing. I'd be lucky to do a small boat propeller. On a toy boat.

Lol, great story, dude. Glad you kept a sense of humor about it.

Except for the penis part, I think I dated this chick. Pathological liars FTL.

I envy guys who can do the helicopter thing. I'd be lucky to do a small boat propeller. On a toy boat.

Whenever people have the "what would you do as the opposite gender for a day" discussion, nobody ever mentions doing helicopter dick. That would be my first thing. Helicopter, helicopter, paint the fence.

Status
Not open for further replies.