AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Things models say that make you go "WTF?"

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
A couple of weeks ago, I saw a model topic that said, "Tip your age. I love older men!"
That's........almost kind of clever. Made me giggle. :hilarious:

Turn-Offs
pink shirts, skin tight pants, pants around the ankles, wiggers, pimps, men who wear jewelry, stuck up, players, egocentrical/overly confident, non whites (obviously)

But I assure you she was a lovely girl...
Just kidding she was unpleasant

Just for fun I googled that, removing "turn-offs." It is taken word for word from stormfront. Seems like a charming lady. :bag:

Turn-Offs
pink shirts, skin tight pants, pants around the ankles, wiggers, pimps, men who wear jewelry, stuck up, players, egocentrical/overly confident, non whites (obviously)

But I assure you she was a lovely girl...
Just kidding she was unpleasant

I was confused as to what this meant... until @JimsX said to Google it. Why are there like 10 different girls (black and white ethnicities) who have this same text as their "turn-offs"???? Is this some kind of secret code for a special club?

I'm reminded of the models who list "Caucasian" in their tags. I don't really get it. The second a member sees them, it will become very obvious very quickly whether they're Caucasian or not. And is the type of member who would actively try to filter out models of any other ethnicity really the kind of member they want to be actively trying to attract?

@mynameisbob84 Only semi-argument to this that I can think of is guys looking for models of a particular race/appearance that remind them of a person they had a crush on. A while back in the MO section there was a discussion over members preferences of unnaturally dyed hair vs natural hair/naturally dyed hair. Though I agree it shouldn't be important, some members do look for people who remind them of that "old crush" or whatever.

I'm reminded of the models who list "Caucasian" in their tags. I don't really get it. The second a member sees them, it will become very obvious very quickly whether they're Caucasian or not. And is the type of member who would actively try to filter out models of any other ethnicity really the kind of member they want to be actively trying to attract?
I have "mixed" as one of my tags. Partially because I get tired of being asked about my race and rude/ignorant comments about me just "being a white girl." But also because people do have preferences, the same as other girls have "ebony/black," "Latina," "asian," etc. as their tags, it would be entirely unfair for a caucasian/white girl to be looked down on for having her race as a tag while others can do the same without judgment. Preferences include a lot of things: short/tall, skinny/fat, big ass/small ass, natural/enhanced, etc. I see tags referring to one's race as just another descriptor, that's all.

I have "mixed" as one of my tags. Partially because I get tired of being asked about my race and rude/ignorant comments about me just "being a white girl."

I did that until I kept getting requests for racist crap I wouldn't do. Now I get "But are you any other race?", despite the word caucasian on my profile. This btw was before I chose Sulu too, so it wasn't as if they thought I might be Asian either. People are just dumb. >.<'

I've seen lots of Asian women with "Asian" as a tag, lots of Black women with "Black" or "ebony" as a tag, and Hispanic women with "Latina" or "Hispanic" is a tag. So why is it wrong for white women to have "white" or "Caucasian" as a tag? I have white on mine, and I'm not racist.

I don't think it's racist (or that Bob said it was). I do think other races get fetishized more or are more likely to have guys actively looking for them than Caucasian girls, though. Especially races that have less models, like it's not hard to find a white girl on mfc, lol. It strikes me as a little odd to use as one of your tags but, again, I don't think it's racist or annoying.

I don't think it's racist (or that Bob said it was). I do think other races get fetishized more or are more likely to have guys actively looking for them than Caucasian girls, though. Especially races that have less models, like it's not hard to find a white girl on mfc, lol. It strikes me as a little odd to use as one of your tags but, again, I don't think it's racist or annoying.

I agree.

Every job application I've filled out this year has informed me they are required by law to ask three questions. Do I have a disability (and what type), am I a veteran, and what is my race. So if clicking Caucasian is racist I plan on suing the federal government for a couple thousand infractions this year alone.

I was confused as to what this meant... until @JimsX said to Google it. Why are there like 10 different girls (black and white ethnicities) who have this same text as their "turn-offs"???? Is this some kind of secret code for a special club?

It brought up an Asian girls profile for me and a few others. What the fuck is going on here?!

Reactions: Ann_Sulu and JimsX
That same model's tags: Are these numbers some code or something? Glad to see she has both "ass" and "nice ass", that's very helpful.
Screen Shot 2015-10-31 at 10.12.53 PM.png

• Funny!
Reactions: Teagan
That same model's tags: Are these numbers some code or something? Glad to see she has both "ass" and "nice ass", that's very helpful.
View attachment 58444
Some sites give you numbers of how often a tag is used or searched. So for instance sexy was used 150794 times and she just copied and pasted it. Lazy lazy.

I thought it was something like that.

I'd love to see some tags from farther down the list, lol.

natural tits 24404, prehensile 4, onamonapiac 2, grundlebumptious 1

oh wow whoever you are, dear model, I'm in love

I just had a model (who I've visited before and done pvts with) go from asking "why are you so quiet today?" to "wtf am I supposed to do with all this talking? I didn't come here to text!" in less than 10 minutes.
I'm a little confused with that...

When a cam girl posts on twitter "Attention! This site has your stolen videos posted without your permission!!" and puts a link to said site... which then gets retweeted to the moon and back.

Way to go, you're now advertising for a site that you clearly don't approve of, smartypants.

"Tip 100 tokens for FREE blowjob video!"

Um...
Free is the most powerful marketing word in the English language.

It's no different than those infomercials that say if you order RIGHT NOW we will send you a second one ABSOLUTELY FREE (and then in the fine print you just have to be pay for shipping and handling.).

Not sure if this is the right place but here goes.

The first story is from MFC, I was hanging out in a new room, trying to get a feel for the model when someone asked her preference on dick size ( I guess this is a common thing?) and boy did she answer. Now, she had upwards of 600+ in her room before she answered and her answer was....."I love big cock, if you have a small or average cock you have no chance with me and I hate white cock, I only want big black cock, so if you are white loser you have no chance". She then went on an epic rant at how black men are far superior to white men, she never wants a pathetic white cock near her again etc etc and her room count went 600-400-250-50. I was sitting there thinking, maybe this isn't the place for those views..Oh, and the model was white. I have never seen a room empty like that until.

I decided to check out Chaturbate and saw a pretty hot women smoking(yes, my one fetish) so I sat in her room, a guy joined her and then another woman joined. The chat was pretty slow and nothing much was happening, the guy was sitting on a couch stroking himself. The two ladies got up and went off cam for a minute to get a drink or something and then the guy said one of the single most stupid things I have seen. "come on people, tip, this dick won't suck itself" To which a member said something about members not being there for him but for the women. The male "model" then says, "if you don't tip, the dick goes away" to which there was a lot of so what's said and the room emptied. I would have loved to have been a fly on the wall as he explained that to the girls when they came back.

Status
Not open for further replies.