AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Tip of 10.000 or more: fake?

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Mar 1, 2016
Hi
I'm a new user, so hello to everybody.

I wonder sometimes how is it possible that an user could tip single amount of thousand tokens, but in the last days of February I have seen on MFC a kind of competition between users tipping a model first 17K, then 18K, then even 19K.

The same day I've seen another camgirl receiving a single tip of 25K

My question is: how is it possible that a person could send more than 1.000 dollar to a girl that he only knows through a monitor?
Maybe they are really reach, but I can't imagine how is it possible even for a reach person, to spend amount like this for a webcam show.
I found it stupid.

So my doubt is: this amount are real, or there is some trick or fake?

Thank you

They are not paying for a webcam show - shows on mfc work on a pay per minute basis in a group or private chat window away from the main chat room. Those guys are tipping because they like the girl, and/or for various things she is selling or a competition she has going on. At the end of the month there is extra competition for members to get 'their' model to a higher rank, or to stay at the top if they're already there, which is why you see such high tips for some ladies.

I think Loca Loca got a tip pf 999,999 sometime late last year! I'm certain a lot of girls on this forum have been tipped over 10,000..... so no they are not fake. But I can see how when you first find the site you might think so

If you're a new user maybe you still only have the option to purchase 200 tokens at a time so those high amounts seem ridiculous or like you'd need to spend days re-buying the 200 tokens to save up for one of those monster tips.

They are very real though, there's a lot of members out there with deep pockets and big wallets who are happy spending tens of thousands of dollars on a single tip.

Reactions: SaffronBurke
I think it's stupid when people spend thousands of dollars on a TV....I think it's stupid when people spend thousands a year eating out. I think a lot of things are stupid...including this post.

But you know the great thing? We are all free to do as we wish with our money and time.

In the amount of time you have spent worrying about those tips, watching those girls get those tips and then posting about it here you could have volunteered and saved a kitten. Does that make you stupid? Or does that just mean you decided to do something you enjoyed with your time and money? Hmmm.

I wonder sometimes how is it possible that an user could tip single amount of thousand tokens

What about this makes you wonder, exactly?

1,000 tokens is roughly $100 on the member's side. It is not unusual for someone to spend $100 on entertainment - whether that's online entertainment, a year of Netflix, going to see a show in Vegas...

Hell, some people spend more on entertainment despite not "knowing" the performers.

So yes, it is real! People spend all kinds of money on all kinds of things for so many different reasons.

Hi
I'm a new user, so hello to everybody.

I wonder sometimes how is it possible that an user could tip single amount of thousand tokens, but in the last days of February I have seen on MFC a kind of competition between users tipping a model first 17K, then 18K, then even 19K.

The same day I've seen another camgirl receiving a single tip of 25K

My question is: how is it possible that a person could send more than 1.000 dollar to a girl that he only knows through a monitor?
Maybe they are really reach, but I can't imagine how is it possible even for a reach person, to spend amount like this for a webcam show.
I found it stupid.

So my doubt is: this amount are real, or there is some trick or fake?

Thank you

Of course it's fake. Completely 100% fake. No one in real life could afford to spend such exorbitant amounts as 25K tokens! That is just inconceivable.

What's really going on is marketing. MFC and other cam sites routinely tip those big token amounts on girls to entice other people to spend the normal 5 or 10 tokens; the normal amount that is what sane people tip. All the camgirls know they won't actually get anything for those large tips, because that would just be stupid, am I right?!?

All the sites are in on that scam. Go to any of them and you'll see those big tips being dropped routinely in many rooms. Now you know what's really going on!

Be well my friend, keep the peace. Out.

There are numerous reasons why a member might tip a cam girl an insane number of tokens in one go, yo

• They're rich and can easily afford it
  • That model has gone above and beyond for them (personal attention off-cam, etc.) and the member wants to do something special to show their appreciation
  • It's the model's birthday/cammiversary
  • The model is giving something away as a prize for the month's highest tipper that the member really, really wants, and is willing to tip a crazy amount to ensure that they get it
  • The model is a domme and the member is in to financial domination
  • The model is in contention for Miss MFC and the member is as competitive as she is and wants to ensure that "their" model wins
  • One member saw another member tip big and is eager to engage in a pissing contest to see who can drop the biggest tip bomb
  • Perhaps not a popular one, but a possibility nonetheless: the member is infatuated with the model (who may or may not be encouraging said infatuation) and believes that by tipping enough, that model will come to see them as more than just a member
  • Some members' tips account for 75+% of a model's income and some of those members enjoy the power that they feel that grants them, knowing that that model is somewhat dependent on them

If you're a new user maybe you still only have the option to purchase 200 tokens at a time so those high amounts seem ridiculous or like you'd need to spend days re-buying the 200 tokens to save up for one of those monster tips.

They are very real though, there's a lot of members out there with deep pockets and big wallets who are happy spending tens of thousands of dollars on a single tip.

No I'm not a new user, I'm an MFC user since 2014, and I can understand that you can have a pocket of thousand tokens, the only question was: are those tip real?

Yes the tips are real . And we live in a free world where everyone can do whatever they want with THEIR money , without being questioned by other people ;) .

I think it's stupid when people spend thousands of dollars on a TV....I think it's stupid when people spend thousands a year eating out. I think a lot of things are stupid...including this post.

But you know the great thing? We are all free to do as we wish with our money and time.

I never said that a person could not do with his money what he wants, but I found unimaginable that a man can spend 2.000 dollar or more in a camshow.
By the way, I understand that you as a camgirl are very happy if someone give you in one time 2.000 dollars or more, but, sorry it is not a reason to say that my question/post is stupid.

I never said that a person could not do with his money what he wants, but I found unimaginable that a man can spend 2.000 dollar or more in a camshow.
By the way, I understand that you as a camgirl are very happy if someone give you in one time 2.000 dollars or more, but, sorry it is not a reason to say that my question/post is stupid.
Uh? You said it was stupid for someone to tip that amount. I said that I feel this post is stupid.

You have to either agree that I am well within my right to find this post stupid or concede that you aren't within your rights to find a member tipping large amounts stupid.

My statement was intentionally hypocritical to prove this point.

It's no different than a guy blowing through a couple hundred or even thousand in a strip club, really. There's a pretty naked lady in front of him, and she'll do more than just be naked if he gives her money (boobs in the face at the stage, or a lap dance in the private rooms). I typically go to a strip club with a budget of $300 for the night, and that's a small amount compared to how much some others may spend.

Wealthy people have the freedom and ability to buy themselves and their loved ones pricey gifts, take expensive vacations, get the best seats at the sporting events of their choosing... and also can spoil their favorite cam girls with generous tips. Any and all of these things that they do make them happy, entertain them, make them feel good. Just because our time spent on cam is not a tangible thing doesn't make it stupid if it's making the tipper happy.

Wealthy people have the freedom and ability to buy themselves and their loved ones pricey gifts, take expensive vacations, get the best seats at the sporting events of their choosing... and also can spoil their favorite cam girls with generous tips. Any and all of these things that they do make them happy, entertain them, make them feel good. Just because our time spent on cam is not a tangible thing doesn't make it stupid if it's making the tipper happy.
Exactly. People spend so much streaming movies, games, fights, etc. Pretty much everyone here spends hundreds of dollars a month for Internet and TV...and thousands ON TV's. For the same purpose. Entertainment you want but can't touch.

Reactions: SaffronBurke
Money is relative.

What to you would be a fair percent of your annual salary might be a few days pay to someone else. You might not think twice if you spent say $30 on a dinner out. Those other people might not think twice if they spent $3000.

The fallacy you are operating under is that of uniform personal value. Money is simply a tool that we use, and we 'value' it based on how much we have, and how long it takes us to get it. Because of this fact, you will value 'x' amount of currency at level 'y'. But others might value '10x' currency at 'y' just because they can earn said currency at ten times the rate you do.

Just because you cannot conceive of, or do what you see happening because you lack the frame of reference for it, does not make it stupid. Just a behavior that is out of your realm.

I tipped my favorite model 35,000 tokens for her 35th birthday. And I've tipped another one of my favorites 10,000 tokens (for an epic pasta-related show) and 11,111 tokens for her first cammiversary. (preceded by 1, 11, 111, 1111, and 11111 token tips). I've also given out a few other tips over 5,000 tokens to various models.

Just because you don't understand it doesn't mean it doesn't happen.

Status
Not open for further replies.