AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

TIPS ON CHATURBATE PUBLIC CHAT ARE NOT APPEARING OR MAKING ANY NOISE

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Jun 2, 2023
Chaturbate Username
yinyang_couple69
Hi I want to know if it ever happened to someone that tips on public chat are not appearing and also not making any noise, I do have the settings that tips sounds 100% but in the last few days there are moments where tips arent appearing and I only notice the tip because I see how the goal adds the tokens but I dont get the yellow message or the tip sound, any clue in what's happening?

Thank you in advance for your answers

I want to know if it ever happened to someone that tips on public chat are not appearing and also not making any noise, I do have the settings that tips sounds 100% but in the last few days there are moments where tips arent appearing and I only notice the tip because I see how the goal adds the tokens but I dont get the yellow message or the tip sound, any clue in what's happening?

Thank you in advance for your answers

Upvote 0
have started seeing this too in rooms, with no sound when tipping and models mentioning it.. if anyone finds a fix for it please post it here :)

Upvote 0
have started seeing this too in rooms, with no sound when tipping and models mentioning it.. if anyone finds a fix for it please post it here :)
For now there is only a workaround which is just a simple refresh of the page. The problem is on the back end of the chat section on CB and only CB can fix that. Just have to wait until they fix it

Upvote 0
No issues with tips (so far) but my connection to the server keeps tanking. I know AWS servers are used for most cam/content sites and they have been having problems all week long. (Could possibly be a side effect of Reddit's recent tantrum.)

I switched to a different server and don't seem to be having an issue right now. But the Chicago server, the global server, and the server in Seattle have all been really bad connection-wise.

Switch your server in OBS settings, under the stream tab. Test out a few of them.

Upvote 0
Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.