AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

token sound gone?

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Wendsor said:
I dont hear the tip sound anymore, what's wrong or is this a new future? :crybaby:
Your models don't have their volume up loud enough, or have windows 7 set to have their browser/MFC volume lower than you can hear.

AmberCutie said:
Wendsor said:
I dont hear the tip sound anymore, what's wrong or is this a new future? :crybaby:
Your models don't have their volume up loud enough, or have windows 7 set to have their browser/MFC volume lower than you can hear.
How do you do that? My token sound if often much too loud.

LilyMarie said:
AmberCutie said:
Wendsor said:
How do you do that? My token sound if often much too loud.
I suppose Amber means the volume on the "mixer". On Windows 7, you can set a different volume for each application. On the taskbar, next to the system clock, click on the speaker and then "Mixer". It will show a window like this one:

xP8Od.jpg

Quick question, is there a mute feature for tip sounds on the model software (not the browser software, but the original software?).
I ask because a model has lost all tip sounds and doesn't know how to get them back. If there's a menu option anyone just saying the menu option names to where the volume control or mute checkbox may be would be greatly appreciated. She asked me, I have no clue...

I've been having this issue off and on lately. Volume is fine for everything, even a youtube in the same browser but mfc sounds like a tip or private request are so low you can BARELY hear them even with the sound all the way up. Then when I log on again 4 hours later, it's fine. Sometimes refreshing has even fixed it. I'm using Safari BTW.

Based on what I've seen it's def something isolated to the MFC broadcaster and not within the sound setting on the computer. At least for me.

Still have no idea what's causing it, though. Flash issues maybe?

There have been a few times that tip sounds have been weird for me, but only for one or two tips. Not for a period of time. Just weird.

I don't have anything of actual help to offer but with the way mfc has been the last week or two, with it's crashing and some (maybe all?) models having all their text highlight yellow after a tip, it wouldn't be surprising to find out it's an mfc problem.

I wish they'd bring in custom sounds for tips, so a model could add a little mp3 clip to play. I'd love to tip and hear Gir shout something. I would pick one but i'm thinking of too many to just pick one right now ha ha.

16_bit said:
I don't have anything of actual help to offer but with the way mfc has been the last week or two, with it's crashing and some (maybe all?) models having all their text highlight yellow after a tip, it wouldn't be surprising to find out it's an mfc problem.

I wish they'd bring in custom sounds for tips, so a model could add a little mp3 clip to play. I'd love to tip and hear Gir shout something. I would pick one but i'm thinking of too many to just pick one right now ha ha.

Before they made it a web broadcaster models could change the sound I heard in the software program.

Shaun__ said:
16_bit said:

Before they made it a web broadcaster models could change the sound I heard in the software program.
It wasn't easy or built in. You needed a code monkey in your corner to do it. I remember when Jawbs changed Ambers to say "Bawksy is a fag." :D it was great!
I agree though, an easy way to have custom tip noises would be fun.

Reactions: 16_bit
Status
Not open for further replies.