AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Tokens over the phone?

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
A

Anonymous

I have a guy that said he tried to call a 900 number to get tokens and it wont work. Of course he is promising me a big private if I can get through and get him a verification number for his tokens. Does any premium out there know if this is true? Can you buy tokens over the phone? I've never heard of this, and I wont call for him. He claims he will be charged but a 900 number sounds fishy to me...

Pay by Telephone (900 Number) (Hide This Payment Option)
You can buy tokens using your telephone by calling a premium 900 number from a land-line in the USA.

Select this option by pressing the Continue... button below, and call the phone number provided.

You will hear a brief recording and then receive an 8-digit passcode that you will enter into a form.

You will receive your tokens instantly. There is only one token package available at this time.

Note: This will only work for old-fashioned land-lines. It will not work for VOIP or Internet-based phone services like Comcast or Skype. It will not work for cell phones.

Important billing information: There is absolutely no way to refund or reverse telephone purchases. This charge will appear on your monthly phone bill as YOURORGINC. Your telephone company may charge you additional taxes or fees as they would for any premium 900-number phone call.

300 Tokens for $34.95

Page after continue;

Your.org is an authorized telephone billing provider for MyFreeCams.com.
Read this page to purchase tokens by dialing a premium 1-900 phone number.

You are about to purchase 300 Tokens for $34.95.

* Before dialing, please turn off any caller-ID blocking options or the call may not succeed.
* You must call from a land-line home phone number. Cell phones will not work.
* Your information is completely safe and confidential. We will NEVER call you for ANY reason.

Note: There is absolutely no way to refund or reverse this purchase so please be absolutely certain you want to make this purchase before dialing this phone number.

Step 1: Using your normal home phone, dial 1-900-443-2333. You will be charged $34.95 immediately, and it will appear on your phone bill as a charge from "YOURORGINC".

Step 2: You will hear a brief introduction followed by an 8-digit code, which will be given to you three times, and you will have to enter it in the next step.

Step 3: Please enter the 8-digit code here:
Please enter your e-mail address here:

lol I'd never do it this way.

Thank you alex..the guy is trying to convince ME to call it in for him, and give HIM the code.....as we speak...I had a bad feeling about it anyways.

*MUAH*

After I copied what you sent me and showed him, he was like baby i promise you wont get charged, it charges ME with the verfication code. I was like I know what the word "Immediately" means..Im not dumb, i do speak english. Then he "ok im contacting mfc ad commplaing and writing a review .... bye"

make sure fellow models you dont call this number!!!

Contacted mfc to report him They said they closed his account and will investigate the issue further. I'm happy. :). I was worried they would not care

Cassana said:
After I copied what you sent me and showed him, he was like baby i promise you wont get charged, it charges ME with the verfication code. I was like I know what the word "Immediately" means..Im not dumb, i do speak english. Then he "ok im contacting mfc ad commplaing and writing a review .... bye"

make sure fellow models you dont call this number!!!

Obviously the number doing the calling is charged...
Audacious attempt by that guy, unfortunately, I wonder if anyone has been suckered into it :?

wow what a prick...if you hadn't read that and bought 900 tokens you would have paid like $115 for yourself to do a private for him heh...and wouldn't find out til you got your phone bill

Cassana said:
Contacted mfc to report him They said they closed his account and will investigate the issue further. I'm happy. :). I was worried they would not care

WOW :eek: That's the 2nd time in 2 days I heard MFC has actually done something regarding a model's complaint. Is hell freezing over or pigs flying now too? :shock:

Bocefish said:
Cassana said:

WOW :eek: That's the 2nd time in 2 days I heard MFC has actually done something regarding a model's complaint. Is hell freezing over or pigs flying now too? :shock:

I know! Something is going on, I got an email for mfc a few days ago, not only was it NOT just the usual one line response, it even had "Thanks! :)" at the end! :eek: :eek: :eek:

XxXIndiXxX said:
Bocefish said:
Cassana said:

I know! Something is going on, I got an email for mfc a few days ago, not only was it NOT just the usual one line response, it even had "Thanks! :)" at the end! :eek: :eek: :eek:
must be all of the conversation about SkinVideo and how they have been treating the girls

...guess I'm lucky I don't have an old school land line phone and haven't for years. I'm not sure I would have figured out the scam right away but I would have seen the red flags you did. Nice job :)

shameem007 said:
Thank you alex..the guy is trying to convince ME to call it in for him, and give HIM the code.....as we speak...I had a bad feeling about it anyways.

Uhhhh ^ what?

Why did you post part of what Cassana said and necro this thread?

Status
Not open for further replies.