AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Too many banned accounts for no reason

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.

insy

Banhammered
Jun 9, 2021
Chaturbate Username
insidioso77
In these days I see here and directly in chaturbate a lot of users (models, supporter members, basic members) banned without any reason and without any explanation by chaturbate support and by the representative here.

Days (weeks in some cases) are passing impacting more and more models work.

I think the only way is to leave massively chaturbate: what do you think?

Reactions: lokihsu
I am an accomplished member of the CB community. I am available for hire! I would love to help assist users from this Forum! @punker barbie =)

Cheers,
Cexmental

Upvote 0
I dont know if anyone would be able to arrange a massive non visit to cb. (I cant see many of broadcasters wanting to).
But again if this continues I think cb will eventually get considerably less revenue in regards to new independent models/new followers to the site/less tipping.

I certainly do hope more people bring this up when chatting on cb. I have discussed what's going on with other ladies I follow because I felt some needed to be aware incase plus I've had multiple members see me in other rooms asking me if I know what's going on with bans.

All I can say is check with anyone u follow if they are aware and if not let them know.

Reactions: l_anonym and insy
Upvote 0
As I said in another post:
A cam models union would be needed to organise a massive leave of models, viewers, supportes from CB to show them their errors. CB's constant arbitrary decisions on whom to ban or unban and then just playing dead for weeks is not a way you should behave with your partners.

But as camming is still considered "dirty" for many people that unfortunately won't happen any time soon and I bet CB knows that and calculates with that...
What they don't see (and if they do then its even more despicable) is that they play with the income and wellbeing of the models that trust in them and try to generate an income on their platform....

L.

Upvote 0
What they don't see (and if they do then its even more despicable) is that they play with the income and wellbeing of the models that trust in them and try to generate an income on their platform....
EXACTLY! you find me in total agreement

Upvote 0
Why not have support do their OWN member support room at top of the page. The purpose would be faster dealing with member issues that relate to model activity , e.g roomname blahblah is playing a loop etc. Thing like model not receiving payments and ban issues would be dealt with via Model support.

I've read on other forums that if you report someone on CB then you need too include a screenshot?? what the hell is up with that? what does the report abuse button do? it would appear to be a waste of resources? surely better done by having an actual LIVE support room onsite. Dealing with this stuff when it happens.

Upvote 0
I am not qualified to help you on behalf of CB. If CB were to offer me a job, I would be more than happy to be their representitive here. Sorry for the confusion and good luck!

Cheers,
Cexmental
That's cool thanks for replying :) I just got verified on Bongacams so wish me luck! and good luck with that CB job haha :)
Shaye x

Reactions: insy
Upvote 0
I'm not banned but they still not aceppting my Drivers License and they only want a passport for no reason, I been on the site since 2018, obviously I'm the person on the Driver License because I'm the same person of the passport that expire last month, I don't get why doing this :/. I cannot process a passport right now cause covid :/

I'm emailing CB support with no answer, I'm getting tired of this, I have 1 month without earnings.

Upvote 0
Ill never understand why anyone would work for Chaturbate anyway.

There are way better sites. I tried it out for a bit then saw all these hosts getting banned like crazy and decided it would never be worth spending time building up a customer base just to lose it all overnight.

Upvote 0
Ill never understand why anyone would work for Chaturbate anyway.

There are way better sites. I tried it out for a bit then saw all these hosts getting banned like crazy and decided it would never be worth spending time building up a customer base just to lose it all overnight.

I don't know how other sites works, but I'm a TS so I don't know how the audience works with ts and tv people in other sites, I think I feel comfortable in CB in that way.

And more important, the payments, with CB I get paid with crypto, I'm not in US, so its more easy and quickly for me get paid with crypto.

• Helpful!
Reactions: melanieoncam
Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.