AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Tounge

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
It comes with the failed theory that you can spell different words by "sounding them out". They should really stop teaching that stuff to kids in school, sticks with people for life. :woops:

Frankie said:
It comes with the failed theory that you can spell different words by "sounding them out". They should really stop teaching that stuff to kids in school, sticks with people for life. :woops:

And see... I learned "sound it out" wasn't for spelling. It was for reading. THERE, it makes sense. But spelling?

Also, I get caught on Tongue all the damn time. One of those where I've seen it both ways WAY too often.

I'm guessing that pretty soon, tounge will be the American way and Tongue will be the Brittish way. Like color and colour.

RANDOM: Yesterday, my roommate was teasing me about how I pronounce coupon. He pronounces it cue-pon. I pronounce it coo-pon. ou makes an oo or ow sound, right? I'm thinking this is a to-may-to to-mah-to thing.

LadyLuna said:
Frankie said:

And see... I learned "sound it out" wasn't for spelling. It was for reading. THERE, it makes sense. But spelling?

Also, I get caught on Tongue all the damn time. One of those where I've seen it both ways WAY too often.

I'm guessing that pretty soon, tounge will be the American way and Tongue will be the Brittish way. Like color and colour.

RANDOM: Yesterday, my roommate was teasing me about how I pronounce coupon. He pronounces it cue-pon. I pronounce it coo-pon. ou makes an oo or ow sound, right? I'm thinking this is a to-may-to to-mah-to thing.

Eff the Midwest once again: in my elementary/middle school sounding it out was for reading AND spelling. -_-

I just tried this on 2 of my buddies. In the middle of one spelling it correctly the other bursts in an finishes it wrong.

thank you for this. even though I am pretty sure I'm a constant violator of it.

Status
Not open for further replies.