AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Try something new for 30 days....

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
May 6, 2011
humboldt county, CA
Matt Cutts: Try something new for 30 days

Is there something you've always meant to do, wanted to do, but just ... haven't?
Matt Cutts suggests: Try it for 30 days. This short, lighthearted talk offers a neat way to think about setting and achieving goals.

I just watched this and I am totally inspired, especially since its the first of June- what better time to challenge ourselves! I want to say that I am a "novelist" when someone asks me what I do, and at only(!) 1667 words a day I will have a novel by the end of the month. I will probably end up with just a bunch of rubbish in 30 days but hey, I could write something brilliant!
(Oh and I promise not to write all 1667 words in the forum...that would be cheating. Ha!)
oFvBJ.gif

The important thing is that I will have DONE it, for so often we don't even try at something for fear of failure and that's really just sillyness.
I say try that new whatever it is you wanna try forever but haven't thing of yours for just 30 days!
Do it...
LIZuf.gif

EiaGfs9.gif

I'm going to do a sketch a day. It's not particularly new, but it will keep me focused.

Next month I'll try something new, like taking a picture or writing a 1667 one-shot original smut scene a day. That sounds kind of fun, lol. It would be kind of cool to just try something new each month.

“My ambition is handicapped by laziness”
― Charles Bukowski, Factotum

kAQqktz.gif

I fail. Woe is me. :icon-cry:
Maybe a less lofty goal?
:think: Yes... I am gonna learn how to curse in German.
For 30 days.
Screw the other plan!

'Das ist mir scheißegal!'

rgDwF2w.gif

edit: I already know how to curse in spanish, (actually I know a lot more than that, used to be pretty good but haven't been immersed in it as I was when learning) and I figure, I will do a language a month, and eventually I shall be an accomplished WORLD cursor...this is a worthy endeavor yes?
vZDnzJH.gif

LiLredhairedgrl said:

kAQqktz.gif

Maybe a less lofty goal?
For 30 days.
Screw the other plan!

rgDwF2w.gif

edit: I already know how to curse in spanish, and I figure, I will do a language a month, and eventually I shall be an accomplished WORLD cursor...this is a worthy endeavor yes?
vZDnzJH.gif
Wow. I recognize that GIF. It's from "Romy and Michele's High School Reunion." Loved that movie. :)

LiLredhairedgrl said:

kAQqktz.gif

Maybe a less lofty goal?
For 30 days.
Screw the other plan!

rgDwF2w.gif

edit: I already know how to curse in spanish, (actually I know a lot more than that, used to be pretty good but haven't been immersed in it as I was when learning) and I figure, I will do a language a month, and eventually I shall be an accomplished WORLD cursor...this is a worthy endeavor yes?
vZDnzJH.gif

OK, you've done your cursing and your procastinating. Now get back to the keyboard. I want to read your book! Someone as clever and creative as you are surely has a great story to tell. Screw the schedule and write when the muse possesses you. Your public awaits!

Reactions: LiLredhairedgrl
Status
Not open for further replies.