AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!
  • ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Sep 30, 2013
Bucharest
camgirl.cloud
Twitter Username
@CamgirlCloud
Chaturbate Username
redglove
I didn't give much interest before, as I didn't had time to prospect other platforms and their capabilities...
But (there is a but), I was impressed to "discover" the power and flexibility of Tumblr service.

The opportunity presented itself and i've tested a custom MyFreeCams design installed on a Tumblr page... the outcome its pretty awesome and you can see it here
The fixed menu should be up, at the very top of the layout but I had to move it (placed it down) in order to allow Tumblr's option bar untouched .

I see an opportunity here because any webcam performer can have their own custom landing page... or product page, sale page... well... pretty much any type of page...
Have fun & b creative

Status
Not open for further replies.