AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Turn ons?

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
On a guy:
Brains and humor or no amount of physical perfection will work
Warm and real smile
Flat stomach with a nice chest. There’s nothing better than a nice chest to use as a pillow when cuddling
No back hair
Long hair on a guy when he can pull it off
Beard or stubble
Jeans that are slung low enough to show off that lovely muscle dip by the hips and treasure trail
Strong enough to easily pick me up (I’m 5’8” and about 135) and taller than me. I want to feel tiny.

girls:
Soft skin and wicked smile
I could go for either bi women or there’s something about a woman who has more of the androgynous look going.
body type would be more like my size or slightly larger vs a super slim body. Which is weird because I’m always trying to not gain weight. I love a sexy back on a woman.

What turnes me on is. Big boobs and Transgendered people with Big Boobs and nice hard peepees and when I were one of the 2 Bras that I purchased for myself to crossdress with

Ok, guess I’ll go on record.

Turn-ons (referring to women):
- Beautiful, expressive eyes.
- Girl-next-door types.
- Sense of humor. It’s an easy way to tell you’re not boring.
- Well-done flirting. (Not just “hey sexy” ... I like really charming women who have an instinct for pushing the right buttons & enjoy when I give it back to them. Which leads me to...)
- Wit/intelligence. It’s something you can’t fake reliably, IMO. So when I find it, it’s a huge turn-on.
- Physical/superficial turn-ons: Natural breasts (not excessively big), proportionately curvy lower body
- Knowing how to move. This applies to everything from sex, to dancing, to just having a nice sway when you walk.

physical qualities: tbh i fucking love foreskin lol. glasses, a good clean haircut and style, hot shoe game

personality: BDE - confidence but not cockiness, a good sense of humor (a dude that takes it well when i fuck around and talk shit in a joking manner), likes to eat

sexual qualities: a good sensual kisser that knows how to GIVE GOOD HEAD and knows where the g spot is ffs

fortunately i married someone who has everything!! except the glasses lmao

Men with muscular arms

i love gothic men and women. also hair colored or highlighted legs mostly females legs fear like if someone scares me the right way it turned me on this always happens at fright fest in September and October. go chain-saw guys there is no chain but the loud sound and they way it looks just scares me and if it happened enough it turns me on. wish i could date one of them. im weird i know but when i went 1st time i was like 12 and omg even then it kinda got me lol. about six years ago or 7 i suck at math. lol. no judgement please. wish these guys was younger. lol. however i love my room-mate but i don't think i will ever be his GF. cry T_T. i'm a hand-full i have mental health disorders. guess it's too much for him. T_T wish i was normal. maybe then he would love me.

i never really had many bf's just one well... two kinda i really don't count the first one. personal reason's it was just kinda short. i really went after this guy shortly after my dad and dog died. i could not cope with it. i also had uncle grandma dog and dad die on me kinda close together so i was a mess. i think that guy kinda just used me. he knew i had disordors and deaths happen so umm. can't get into rest. it's too hard. T_T just wanna be normal...

Realize this topic is rather old. Still, wanted to chime in....

Methinks what turns one on/off is 1) personal taste and 2) age. Some guys like big tits, others like 'em small. Blonde hair for some, orange/green/purple for others. I'm old and rather "traditional." Others are young - and not.

Major turn ons:

- BLUE eyes

- Hair color doesn't matter as long as it's relatively "natural".

- Small tits and petite bodies.

Major turn offs:

- Tats

- Piercings

- Unpleasant music

Admittedly, as a male from another generation, it's becoming harder to find models which turn me on.

Reactions: CerezaC
Intellectual discussions are a huge turning for me. I might not be the one to grab a book or so, but would just talk and talk and talk.

Talking purely about the camming world (not necessarily my personal life):

Physically - I appreciate a fit body as I like to keep in myself in shape and understand the effort it requires for most people... but huge bulging muscles like fitness competitors have aren't my thing

Mentally - Someone can strike a good balance between intelligent conversation and flirting

Reactions: Prvrtdhermit
Realize this topic is rather old. Still, wanted to chime in....

Methinks what turns one on/off is 1) personal taste and 2) age. Some guys like big tits, others like 'em small. Blonde hair for some, orange/green/purple for others. I'm old and rather "traditional." Others are young - and not.

Major turn ons:

- BLUE eyes

- Hair color doesn't matter as long as it's relatively "natural".

- Small tits and petite bodies.

Major turn offs:

- Tats

- Piercings

- Unpleasant music

Admittedly, as a male from another generation, it's becoming harder to find models which turn me on.

Actually I can relate a bit, I'm also not really one for tattoos or piercings especially. I can respect the art of it but for whatever reason it just turns me off.

Time to add to the thread! I'm bi with not too many real preferences but I tend to like people who are more cute in demeanor, but then also can be really aggressive in the bedroom. My weeb side refers to this as "Kawaii in the street, senpai in the sheets".

If we're talking bodies though? Legs and thighs, hands down~

Dyed Hair / Dark Hair with Glasses will get me every fkin time...
bodyshape - Any really, though a chubby or thic girl with nice thighs and pretty eyes... I'm done.
Otherwise... It's their smile.

:Edit: damn this is actually harder than I thought...

Last edited:
Women: I've found myself very attracted to so many different physical attributes, but some general commonalities include intelligence, education, a graceful energy, and an energy of kindness. I do lean towards brunettes and redheads. Love eyes. Most people have those. A soft curvy feminine butt! Age doesn't matter. If you're hot you're hot. Similar interests and confidence is a big turn on. There are also some very specific attributes I look for once I'm dating, but that's a whole other thing.

Trans-women: See above. Absolutely adore.

Men: My taste in men is more specific. I'm attracted to men who come across as extremely competent in some area. Obv intelligence is necessary. Must be morally principled and take care of himself. Not into body hair.

Reactions: MarieElise
Sense of humor and sexyness go hand in hand for me. When someone can laugh about herself that means a lot.

I actually have this reflex that in real life when my sex partner cums I burst out in laughter of joy and cries of pleasure. When I was younger that was a huge problem because I tried to suppress it and it came out like a mockery laughter. :) Hrrrmphhhfffft. I can't do anything about it. Now its easy to talk about it before it happens and all the girls I had the pleasure of making love to understood and said they loved it.

I love women who take charge, stand up for themselves, know what they want, self determined but can also let themselves fall into my arms and let me take care for a time. I love them when they have their own projects.
In clubs and festivals I like women who get wasted a bit, but not too much, same with guys actually.
Surprises, unanticipated behavior is sexy, also in camming.

I love it when artificially constructed gender roles are smashed. The other day a girl I didn't know bought me a beer in a bar. That turned me on. Or Women where I don't have to be the strong guy all the time. Because nobody can be strong all the time.

I'm also a bit old fashioned. The most beautiful thing any girl ever said to me was:
"Baby, from now on you will only fuck ME, is that clear?"
I know for some this might be restrictive, but I learned in live that there are ways to give up one freedom to achieve another much bigger one.

I love persons who love themselves.

I gave up my ideal beauty image when I was 4 :) , so in terms of physical features I can't say much. I like thin girls but not flat. But then I opened my eyes for curvy girls and they are just as beautiful.

Not too much make-up unless they really know what they are doing.

When they dance and have fun I'm all over the place. Slow-mo dance and I'm melting.

edit: A good body posture is a biiiiiig plus. Actually my first 3 GFs all were in ballet dance class and played the german flute, no kidding. But I was the only boy in that ballet class, so that might have been unavoidable :cool:

I find people especially attractive when they don't fit into gender norms, when the binary standard just doesn't apply. I feel drawn to them... The less stereotypical, the sexier! :h:

Status
Not open for further replies.