AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Uk male cam model cam times??

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Nov 28, 2022
Just wondering what time do people find it best to stream I typically do the 10pmto1am but I'm thinking of changing it to 4am to 7am what do people find better the uk market or the American Market? Thank you! :)

Hey, not a guy or in uk but...the best time to stream is simply the same times each week so that whoever is horny and online at that time each day/week/whenever will become a regular.
The world is a horny place so there's no bad time to be online.
People are creatures of habit though so you can build a group of supporters that know you're on around a certain time on certain days...because they are also on at that time.
My regulars are from all over the world, they are on in my evening/night because that is my usual time.
If I swap to daytime, which I just have...I have to get to know the people on then.

....but there's no bad times.

Also there's the Aussie market too!

Upvote 0
I wouldn't base your schedule based on what works for you, physically and mentally, because it's significantly better to have a sustainable schedule than just trying to cam at what may or may not be the optimal time
Just double checking... you mean "I would base it on what works for you" yeah?

Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.