AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Unco-ordinated: Move sexy w/o looking like a potato, how?

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Kiara

Deactivated Account
Oct 18, 2017
I'm not very co-ordinated, a bit clumsy, and surely I'm not the only one. How do I move or dance sexily without just looking like a klutzy potato? Any tips, exercises to get better, or easy little moves that look good? Sorry if there's already something like this in Model's Only, my webcam comes in the mail on Wednesday, so I haven't actually broadcasted yet.

I'm a total klutz, so I'm constantly tripping over myself and falling down. People seem to think its cute. That being said, look up exercises that isolate certain body parts, especially your hips and torso. It doesn't take much to make it sexy. Most of the time I just sway back and forth with the camera focused on my butt. Sometimes I'll try to shake my butt to the rhythm, but if you keep it smooth, you can be a little lax with sticking to the beat.

Testing out different angles can help. Might also try for slower teasing dancing too until you know how your moves are going to look on cam.

That being said, look up exercises that isolate certain body parts, especially your hips and torso.

I studied belly dancing in high school, and this is one of the main focuses of the dance style. It's how Shakira manages to move so hypnotically. I've learned how to move my hips while not lifting my feet off of the floor, which does wonders for keeping my clumsy self from falling over. Keeping one foot planted while raising onto the balls of the other gives an illusion of movement while maintaining stability.

Feel free to quote some of your own stuff from there, many of our current verified models and anyone without verification cannot see it anymore.
It's models only and I would rather keep it that way, but I can create a new models only post in the morning so new models can see it!

I'm not very co-ordinated, a bit clumsy, and surely I'm not the only one. How do I move or dance sexily without just looking like a klutzy potato? Any tips, exercises to get better, or easy little moves that look good? Sorry if there's already something like this in Model's Only, my webcam comes in the mail on Wednesday, so I haven't actually broadcasted yet.

Omg...=OMG..omg... This is definitely me! I sometimes wonder why my guest stays with me, I honestly think they are in my room for a good laugh then anything sexual.
* I climb fake trees,
* Played on a fake piano
* Couldn't sit correctly on a chair, ended up feet up in the air while in front of a cam
* Pretended my ohmibod was a cellphone and some guest really thought i was on the phone
* I couldn't move sexually so i normally just do a chicken dance or something
argh.. I could name so much more I've done that was so weird and clumsy... so to all the guest who seen me and still visits me. THANK YOU!

Status
Not open for further replies.