AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Urgent safety matter and CB doesn't answer my emails!!!

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Dec 9, 2021
Hey. Sorry to bother, again. I've sent emails to cb support about a person who tried to impersonate me and is threatening me in real life!!!
It's a really urgent thing and I haven't got any response from the support team!! How is this possible????

What do you expect the support team to do for you? There is not really much they can do.

They really cannot ban the person based on your word, if they could/did it would be really easy to get anyone banned by a single unhappy user making a fake claim. Even if they banned the person and/or their IP and/or their email address, it is very easy to use a VPN, get another email address and get around the ban. So while they can do something, that something is rather pointless since it is trivial to bypass.

Upvote 0
Hey. Sorry to bother, again. I've sent emails to cb support about a person who tried to impersonate me and is threatening me in real life!!!
It's a really urgent thing and I haven't got any response from the support team!! How is this possible????
Stop sending them multiple emails. Eachtime you do that it will push your ticket/message further back in the queue. Wait for them to respond.

You also need to report identity theft to the police ASAP if you have proof. Also get a lawyer if you can. Not send their job emails trying to get them fired. Cb needs proof. I'm not trying to shame you or accuse you of lying, I'm letting you know this a "A said, B said" situation.

no one on this site can help you other than maybe @punker barbie who is the only cb staff. please stop making new threads.

Upvote 0
Stop sending them multiple emails. Eachtime you do that it will push your ticket/message further back in the queue. Wait for them to respond.

You also need to report identity theft to the police ASAP if you have proof. Also get a lawyer if you can. Not send their job emails trying to get them fired. Cb needs proof. I'm not trying to shame you or accuse you of lying, I'm letting you know this a "A said, B said" situation.

no one on this site can help you other than maybe @punker barbie who is the only cb staff. please stop making new threads.
I am not trying to get anyone fired. But after 2 weeks since I sent the first email and got no response I felt I needed to send another one.
I have proof someone is trying to impersonate me and of course I sent the proof in the email. I explained my situation to them.
I hope you have a good day/night. 🙂

Upvote 0
I am not trying to get anyone fired. But after 2 weeks since I sent the first email and got no response I felt I needed to send another one.
I have proof someone is trying to impersonate me and of course I sent the proof in the email. I explained my situation to them.
I hope you have a good day/night. 🙂
this time for any site support is more backed up than normal because more people are online or trying to get approved for the holidays/new year. if someone is imitating your cam persona, that isn't against the rules. it maybe scummy. if that person stole your id and used it to sign up, that's impersonating you. if they are threatening you off-site, chaturbate cant do anything about that. they have no jurisdiction there.

i'm saying this from the bottom of my heart, block them and don't pay any attention to their nonsense. you cannot expect a camsite to play mom and dad. i had a cammodel copy my camname, just changed the spelling. i've also had a model harass me on social media for having an opinion about her behavior. that's just a couple. if these are threats of violence on social media, report them & block them. if it's offline and you know their legal name, report them for harassment.

Reactions: Mel1
Upvote 0
Hello! I can confirm Support has contacted you. If you have any further questions, please let me know. Thank you.

Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.