AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

User Experience (UX) Research Project

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Apr 3, 2013
Hello folks!

My name is Tiffany Jen, I am a graduate student and part of a 4 person research group at Indiana University's School of Informatics, specifically the Human Computer Interaction/Design Program. I, along with my colleagues, are researching intimacy in the digital space of cam modeling. We were wondering if anyone would be interested in participating in our research, which would basically consist of observing your interactions in public chat on either MyFreeCams or Streammate. Following your session on cam we would also like the chance to interview you, preferably on Skype, Gchat, or Google hangout.

We will keep all participants anonymous and the interviews can be as long or as brief as needed. If you are interested you can contact us at iuhci2014@gmail.com or on this thread. Thanks for your time and we hope to be hearing from some of you!

Sincerely,

Tiffany Jen
Dennis Ellis
Steve Tulurak
Martin Yue

Just a thought. We get a lot of scammers who try to phish for information or just want to get our attention. You seem to be okay with posting your names and university information here. I think we'd trust you more (or at least I would) if you had a .edu e-mail we could reach you with.

I wonder why we get so many researchers and students wanting to do projects on camming.

As always, regardless of this person's credentials, I would encourage all models to be extremely cautious when dealing with people who want to do private interviews. And please do not feel that it is safe to share any personal information with this person just because they claim to be part of a research team.

Good luck with your research!

Please remember that any screenshots or recordings taken from Myfreecams or camsites are the property of the site and the model can't give you rights to use them if you need something like that for your project.

Any models who are going to be using Skype (for any reason!) should have a VPN as IP addresses are very easy to track through Skype.

Do you have an outline, consent/anonymity form you can post? A bunch of us participated in something similar a couple months ago but it was for a different field of study. Really curious to see more :)

Status
Not open for further replies.