AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Research Project

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Evvie said:
TheBammer said:
Evvie said:
TheBammer said:
Since time is money, hope the researcher will pay the cam girls who help them out or they shouldn't do it.
Are you serious, bro?

Sister, I'm trying to help you camgirls get paid with this (judging from your pictures and camscore and how you lurk on this forum almost every hour of the day you probably need the money "Evvie" so helping you out). Why help a complete stranger if there is no financial incentive for you? I could understand helping out a friend for free, but not a complete stranger. Sure it's probably some old, fat dude who is making up the "research project" to talk to cam girls. Call me cynical.
Lol! The MFC model named Evvie isn't me, dipshit :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: I don't even cam on MFC.
And what's hilarious is, both you and the MFC "Evvie" are petite--and gorgeous ladies. Isn't there a law that trolls have to have at least a two digit IQ? lol Maybe "bammer" is a new species.

Reactions: DoctorVen
And that's why you take it up the ass from Nordling because you are now dickless, queer. I give you this-you don't deny you are a cocksucker so give you that.

TheBammer said:
blackxrose said:
TheBammer said:
. You wouldn't see AmberCutie or PlayboyMegan, who actually make money, volunteer for this.
Are you kidding me? LadyLuna and AnaVictoria are very successful camgirls. Not all successful camgirls are on MFC (wow, shocker!) If they feel volunteering for this project is worthwhile then there must be some merit to it.

Calling Evvie (who's another incredibly successful camgirl) "sister" is just downright rude.

You seem like a troll, since you obviously can read and made the decision to post these rude comments, so I'm going to pretend you just weren't taught manners and honestly don't know the definition of volunteering. It's not stalking if the only posts you make on a forum are in public topics are a all rude and condescending. Though you may need a few trolling lessons if you can't even spell my name properly. ;) I suggest messaging Bawksy. He could definitely teach you a thing or two about being a successful troll.

Or maybe you could just message 'sister' Evvie. She's a damn good troll herself.

LOL, LadyLuna's 736 cam score is "successful",,,ok, sure. Seems like a nice lady so not gonna bag on her. Big Evvie called me "bro" so I responded with "sister"-it might help if you could READ. I could care less about the spelling of your name. Ok, sure I'm a troll. I just tell it like it is. It's MFC rejects (low cam scores/bad room numbers) like yourself blackrose who want to do the "research project". I first tried to help you guys out by suggesting you get paid because I felt sorry for you since you don't make much money camming and because spreading your legs is your only skill in life. Now I say the researcher shouldn't pay you guys since you are a waste of time anyway.

What's your fascination with this term "MFC rejects"? Is it like, this term you thought of while browsing the bottom of the first page and thought it was so insanely clever you were going to make it your word of the day or something?

It's a pretty well-known fact that not every model does well on MFC, and not for lack of being beautiful and engaging. I'm an MFC reject, and on a different site I make as much money as my mom, who owns multiple rental properties and has a well-paid career. I know it's a crazy thought, but a high camscore isn't the end-all of success (NOT dissing girls who have worked very hard to get one!). Honestly, I could care less what MFC guys think about me. I do not require their validation.

And "only skill is spreading your legs". srsly? You really think someone's job defines the only thing they're good at? I know a bunch of people in the creative fields in which yes, their artistic skills do pay their paycheck, so you could argue that their occupation is a good indication of what they are most good at. For others (aka MOST) people, their job is a specialized skill that has nothing to do with the rest of their life and is merely a way of getting paid; outside of that job they have other skills, talents, hobbies, etc. Camgirls are networkers, graphic designers, photographers, counselors, coders, entertainers, sexuality experts, actresses, and above all innovative businesswomen. Our job requires more multiple skills than a lot of jobs. We also deal with douchebags like you on a regular basis and rise above it like the goddamn angels we are.

Fucking grow up. Regardless of how skilled you are at whatever job you have, your hobby is hateful trolling.

To the OP: I'd love to help (for free!). Send me a PM if you'd like. :) This sounds like a very interesting project, and while I'm not comfortable giving away my location publicly associated with my name, it does have an impact on my camming quite a bit, and is actually part of the reason I began camming in the first place. I've thought a lot about cultural/geographic influence on camgirls before, especially since most girls cam from their home it gives you a window into their world (which I'd argue is one of the main reasons for its popularity).

Jupiter551 said:
TheBammer said:
And that's why you take it up the ass from Nordling because you are now dickless, queer. I give you this-you don't deny you are a cocksucker so give you that.
Why would I deny it? I don't think there's anything wrong with homosexuality, and don't feel threatened that some idiot like you thinks that's an insult :woops:

Quit talking to me, fag. Go back down on Nordling and fuck off.

Jupiter551 said:
TheBammer said:
Why would I deny it? I don't think there's anything wrong with homosexuality, and don't feel threatened that some idiot like you thinks that's an insult :woops:
The only thing worse than a troll is an incredibly stupid troll. He must have got his Troll Degree at "Oral" Roberts University. He's got the rage down, but missed the class on making sense.

Reactions: FrenchKitty
TheBammer said:
Evvie said:
TheBammer said:
Evvie said:
TheBammer said:
Since time is money, hope the researcher will pay the cam girls who help them out or they shouldn't do it.
Are you serious, bro?

Sister, I'm trying to help you camgirls get paid with this (judging from your pictures and camscore and how you lurk on this forum almost every hour of the day you probably need the money "Evvie" so helping you out). Why help a complete stranger if there is no financial incentive for you? I could understand helping out a friend for free, but not a complete stranger. Sure it's probably some old, fat dude who is making up the "research project" to talk to cam girls. Call me cynical.
Lol! The MFC model named Evvie isn't me, dipshit :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: I don't even cam on MFC.

I've seen you, fat ass, when you had your links in your sig. Plus your avatar pic (the one where it looked like you could barely fit in since you're so LARGE). You got smart and realized that putting your cam sites in your sig was a waste of time since no one cares about you. Did you fail out of junior high? Let me guess, did you make it to 7th grade??? I highly doubt it. I feel sorry for you actually.

Someone's calling Evvie fat? :lol: :lol: :lol:

Worst. Troll. Ever.

Nordling said:
Jupiter551 said:
TheBammer said:
The only thing worse than a troll is an incredibly stupid troll. He must have got his Troll Degree at "Oral" Roberts University. He's got the rage down, but missed the class on making sense.

go back down on jupiter, you fucking queer.

LOL veronica is another fucking ugly as hell cam girl who sticks her ugly face in the thread. LOL, how do you expect people to pay to see your ugly ass naked Veronica looking like that??? LOL, you are one fucking ugly as hell bitch.

TheBammer said:
Nordling said:
Jupiter551 said:
TheBammer said:

go back down on jupiter, you fucking queer.
It's okay, you'll be fine. I drank a lot of beer when I was 12 too.

Nordling, just like your life partner Jupiter, I give you props for not denying you are queer.

Come on now guys, let's take our queer selves and go feed something worth while. Like a hungry puppy. :) Just report the posts and let's get some kibble from my pantry and go find some cute hungry animals to feed and pet.

Besides, if we're queer then we should go look at my boobies and Veronica's boobies in our little queer corner without the 'straight' people to laugh at us. :) I promise not to call anyone a fag and I will show my boobs. :dance:

big evvie is probably eating her pizza, why she quit responding. Oh right, she's probably helping the research project out. Evvie's specialty is being a fat loser who doesn't make shit camming.

blackxrose said:
Come on now guys, let's take our queer selves and go feed something worth while. Like a hungry puppy. :) Just report the posts and let's get some kibble from my pantry and go find some cute hungry animals to feed and pet.

Besides, if we're queer then we should go look at my boobies and Veronica's boobies in our little queer corner without the 'straight' people to laugh at us. :) I promise not to call anyone a fag and I will show my boobs. :dance:

I get to be queer with BlackxRose?!! :dance: :dance:

Hell is going to be AWESOME!

Reactions: Nordling and Rose
blackxrose said:

big rose, I did not call you queer, that was reserved for nordling and jupiter. As I've said before, the big problem with you is that your lack of intelligence causes you to not be able to read. That's sweet your cousin got you pregnant, rose, you are from TN and all, you damn hillbilly.

TheBammer said:
camprojectsq said:
TheBammer said:

If I had a grant to do this (which I might in the future, this is preliminary) then I would be more than happy to pay participants to interview with me. However, most ethnographic research doesn't involve money, it involves voluntary participation to whatever extent the participants choose. A great thanks goes out to those who want to help me out - there isn't much academic writing done about this!

Well you have cam girls in this thread (who aren't very popular judging by their cam scores and/or room numbers) willing to do this free so I sure wouldn't pay them either. Just know that these cam girls are the bottom of the barrel types who don't make very much money camming so you're not getting a very good sample of actually successful cam girls.. You wouldn't see AmberCutie or PlayboyMegan, who actually make money, volunteer for this.
How dare you.
I am volunteering.

PlayboyMegan said:
TheBammer said:
camprojectsq said:
TheBammer said:

If I had a grant to do this (which I might in the future, this is preliminary) then I would be more than happy to pay participants to interview with me. However, most ethnographic research doesn't involve money, it involves voluntary participation to whatever extent the participants choose. A great thanks goes out to those who want to help me out - there isn't much academic writing done about this!

Well you have cam girls in this thread (who aren't very popular judging by their cam scores and/or room numbers) willing to do this free so I sure wouldn't pay them either. Just know that these cam girls are the bottom of the barrel types who don't make very much money camming so you're not getting a very good sample of actually successful cam girls.. You wouldn't see AmberCutie or PlayboyMegan, who actually make money, volunteer for this.
How dare you.
I am volunteering.

Megan, you actually make money camming, unlike these losers in this thread, so why waste your time? Each their own.

NoelleBright said:
This guy is either 13, or spends way wayyy too much time on xbox live.
Or both.

Thanks for sticking your big nose in the thread, Noelle, no one gives a shit what you think so fuck off.

I am getting off here since I made my point about the cam girl losers in the thread. But keep the thread open as this is funny as hell and I could make fun of fat ass pieces of shit like rose and evvie and queers jupiter and rose all day.

TheBammer said:
NoelleBright said:
Or both.

Thanks for sticking your big nose in the thread, Noelle, no one gives a shit what you think so fuck off.

Can't be that big considering I "actually make money" on MFC. :lol: :lol: :lol:

TheBammer said:
NoelleBright said:
Or both.

Oh, but we do! It's YOU who is out of place. Speaking of not reading... NEITHER Evvie is in any way "big." They are both petite... which means... you are a crappy troll.

Reactions: NoelleBright
CammiStar said:
Jup and Nord:

I support your relationship. :h:

:gay-imgay: :rainbow:
Me and my hillbilly baby will be the first ones behind them holding a rainbow flag. :dance: I support this relationship! Just promise you'll make sure to rub some of your queer fashion sense onto my baby so it grows up stylish and tolerant. :mrgreen:

TheBammer said:
PlayboyMegan said:
TheBammer said:
camprojectsq said:
TheBammer said:

How dare you.
I am volunteering.

Megan, you actually make money camming, unlike these losers in this thread, so why waste your time? Each their own.
You obviously have never been to college. There are millionaires that speak at colleges for FREE all of the time just to help.

The Loser's Club is the best!

30746293.jpg

Edit: I'm in no way implying that this troll is as cool as Pennywise. Just wanted to make that clear.

I must tell the truth, I don't consider myself all that successful. I only make $35 a night on slow nights, and a modest $70 is my goal... (mind, I only work about 5 or 6 hours a night...) I think my biggest night ever was a whopping $230 for 8 hours of work.

I think this guy is called TheBammer since models got tired of saying they're pulling out the banhammer on his ass and just shortened it.

This should be his avi, since that's clearly what he needs at this point.

Edit: I'd like to volunteer for this too, send me a PM. :)

Attachments

• 49619748.jpg
    49619748.jpg
    10.4 KB · Views: 393
Status
Not open for further replies.