AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

User had tokens and points but today 0 and 0 - what does it mean?

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Nov 12, 2017
UK
Another model asked me who I visit on Chaturbate but i honestly have no idea what it means so it made me curious.
She asked me: a user/member who visits her had 550tks and 50 points yesterday but today has 0 tk and 0 pts. What does it mean?

I assumed (or would have) that once you gain points from buying tokens, they remain, right?
So, is this them getting their money back and losing the tokens, thus losing the points?

Or is it something else entirely?

Thanks in advance

Reactions: yummybrownfox
Another model asked me who I visit on Chaturbate but i honestly have no idea what it means so it made me curious.
She asked me: a user/member who visits her had 550tks and 50 points yesterday but today has 0 tk and 0 pts. What does it mean?

I assumed (or would have) that once you gain points from buying tokens, they remain, right?
So, is this them getting their money back and losing the tokens, thus losing the points?

Or is it something else entirely?

Thanks in advance

Okay, so this is crazy...but I've noticed the saaame shit on MFC! I have guys on my MFC friends list who have tipped me A LOT, yet when I click on their names on my friends list (when they're offline) it says 0 tokens and 0 points for them. So I guess it's just the way they're displayed now when they're OFFLINE?

Upvote 0
Mfc has been weird with it lately. I KNOW some dudes tipped a lot but even when I go into the profile and tojen history it only shows a tiny bit. Not cool. Been like that I think the whole month? It's wonky.

Upvote 0
  • Helpful!
Reactions: yummybrownfox
Upvote 0
Okay, so this is crazy...but I've noticed the saaame shit on MFC! I have guys on my MFC friends list who have tipped me A LOT, yet when I click on their names on my friends list (when they're offline) it says 0 tokens and 0 points for them. So I guess it's just the way they're displayed now when they're OFFLINE?
or maybe only related to his privacy Settings ?
1614413610783.png

Reactions: CheeseMoon
Upvote 0
or maybe only related to his privacy Settings ?
View attachment 87310

Yeah, I'm sure the members I'm referring to have their token amount and points amount hidden (I'd imagine most big tippers have that enabled). But like I said in my previous post, it no longer shows the "Hidden" thing when they're offline. When they're offline and I click on their names (on my friends list) it says 0 tokens and 0 points, which is strange.

Reactions: DoD404
Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.