AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Users who don't respect boundaries

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Rose

Cam Model
V.I.P. AmberLander
Apr 10, 2011
Music City
blackxrose92.com
Twitter Username
@BlackxRose92
Tumblr Username
BlackxRose92
MFC Username
RosiePie
Streamate Username
BlackxxxRose
Clips4Sale URL
http://clips4sale.com/studio/54271/Rose-Black_s-Fetish-Store
Posting this publicly and not in the models only section since I've kept all interactions in this public.

I know blacklisting is a huge no no, but this person has acted publicly and I've already shared his private messages all over my twitter.

Ladies PLEASE stay far away from Mitchell Humphries. He goes by 23mitchell23, 26mitchell26, and mitchell2626, and his email is humphries702@gmail.com. This dude is off his rocker or something and has been sending me harassing messages since 2am on tumblr, and it's now 2pm. DO NOT CONVERSE WITH THIS PERSON. One wrong word and he flips out. Since yesterday ~2pm, he has sent harassing messages to my twitter, tumblr, and snapchat. I'm anticipating his next step is my email and am prepared to block him there as well.

I've submitted reports on him everywhere he's contacted me and am not engaging him whatsoever. I don't live alone and am not scared for my safety, but for those of you who do live alone, probably best to not engage him in conversation in any way shape or form. I'm not the only person he's done this too either, so this isn't limited just to me. Please keep yourself safe.

"What if I want to meet you in person you can't say no to a fan if I wanna meet you in person can't call the cops on me cause I want to meet you in person that would make you a bad person and would make you look bad for a cam girl for Chaturbate."

WOW...

Thank you for the heads up, Rose.

"What if I want to meet you in person you can't say no to a fan if I wanna meet you in person can't call the cops on me cause I want to meet you in person that would make you a bad person and would make you look bad for a cam girl for Chaturbate."

WOW...

Thank you for the heads up, Rose.
Oh it's much worse than that. In the crap he spewed on tumblr he called me a whore, racist, fucked up, a bitch, a cunt, etc, etc. He kept messaging me over the span of 12 hours even though I never responded to him.

Oh it's much worse than that. In the crap he spewed on tumblr he called me a whore, racist, fucked up, a bitch, a cunt, etc, etc. He kept messaging me over the span of 12 hours even though I never responded to him.

Yeah, I saw the screenshot with the idiot trying to use the race card, and threatening to report a model to Chaturbate Corporate. *facepalm* WHAT A LOSER.

Reactions: Rose
Be very cautious of anyone with the handle Mitchell, no sharing of any personal information... Blackmail like behaviour risk. If this is the same guy I know of Rose assume anything you have spoken to him about will be made public, he has been one nasty piece of work in the past.

If it is the same guy, he is quite tech savvy and persistent, he will most likely continue to chase information he can use against you (he likes to chase information on your family/ SO's), but if you don't interact with him he wont be able to use or get much satisfaction out of anything he finds. Should he find anything just ignore that too.

The Mitchell I know of will most likely chase your group of model friends so you were right to warn others. I suspect he has been around ACF, and will most likely read this. If so he needs to stop, lower his expectation of what kind of relationships are possible with models, and learn some empathy.
(PM [Mitchell] What you did to M.R. was really awful, just had to tell you that. You missed out on knowing her a lot better, she is still as beautiful. I know what drove you so crazy about her, but it is yourself you should focus on not models like she was.)

Be very cautious of anyone with the handle Mitchell, no sharing of any personal information... Blackmail like behaviour risk. If this is the same guy I know of Rose assume anything you have spoken to him about will be made public, he has been one nasty piece of work in the past.

If it is the same guy, he is quite tech savvy and persistent, he will most likely continue to chase information he can use against you (he likes to chase information on your family/ SO's), but if you don't interact with him he wont be able to use or get much satisfaction out of anything he finds. Should he find anything just ignore that too.

The Mitchell I know of will most likely chase your group of model friends so you were right to warn others. I suspect he has been around ACF, and will most likely read this. If so he needs to stop, lower his expectation of what kind of relationships are possible with models, and learn some empathy.
(PM [Mitchell] What you did to M.R. was really awful, just had to tell you that. You missed out on knowing her a lot better, she is still as beautiful. I know what drove you so crazy about her, but it is yourself you should focus on not models like she was.)
The only interaction I've had with this individual was yesterday when he said he liked my pictures and I told him if he did then he should join my website. After I saw screenshots of him harassing another model, I quietly blocked him without another interaction. After that point, everything he has said to me has been capped and posted publicly to show that 1) he obsesses about this for hours upon hours, and 2) he keeps going even without any interaction.

The only thing more he'll get from me is blocks and bans.

FUCK this guy follows me on Twitter. I was just casually looking up his twitter because of this thread, just out of curiousity and now learned he follows me. Since he is triggered by blocking, but not harassing, do I just let it be for now? Or should I block him?

Hell, some of these guys are triggered just by you sneezing the wrong way. Lol. Block his ass, girl. Don't even give him the satisfaction of being able to follow your tweets, or having any connection to you at all.

FUCK this guy follows me on Twitter. I was just casually looking up his twitter because of this thread, just out of curiousity and now learned he follows me. Since he is triggered by blocking, but not harassing, do I just let it be for now? Or should I block him?

If you block, and then unblock someone, it will force them to unfollow you. That way he would have to find you again to refollow you, but he won't be blocked. I use this when I don't want someone to follow me but don't want them to be blocked.

Status
Not open for further replies.