AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!
  • ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Dec 14, 2017
I've always wanted to use social media services to grow my Instagram account faster but I was weary about it because it would mean that complete strangers would have access to my account and they would know what I do for a living. I'm not ashamed of what I do, but I didn't want them to see the DM's, conversations and story content.

I decided to create my own agency instead. Now models can feel safe with growing their accounts with real engagement and followers. I am part of an elite, closed group of social media marketers who use white and grey hat tactics to grow accounts. This means a combination of automation software and complex insider knowledge of Instagram algorithms. I've learned a lot, it's a huge learning curve and I've now got 11 clients gradually building their accounts with me. Most of them are cam models and a few are traditional artists.

I focus on growing Instagram because it is the strongest social media platform at this time that gives the best results for becoming an influencer. The problem that many models face with Instagram is that it is owned by Facebook and many models are afraid of Facebook doxxing so they stay away from Instagram.

There are ways to manage your Instagram account so that Facebook can never detect a link. If you want to continue to use Facebook but also want a cam model Instagram, it is possible now. Upload all your content to the cloud eg. Google Photos and then I will upload to your Instagram using a dedicated proxy and my private servers. This will ensure you don't ever get doxxed.

If you don't really care about being doxxed, you can also use my services to sync all of your social media accounts. We can schedule all your posts, hashtags and captions to go live on all platforms. It saves a lot of time and you don't have to worry about editing and uploading. It's already done.

My service can give you on average 50-100 followers a day that are real and genuine. Your growth will be steady and engagement will increase as you attract more attention. Soon, you will be offered sponsorships, get paid for shoutouts and reposts and get invited to conferences. You don't even need that high of a fanbase. Some have been offered opportunities with as little as 5k followers. In fact, Amazon's influencer program only requires a fan base of 5k to qualify.

If you would rather go with buying followers rather than growing your account, I also offer "buy your tribe". These are bots that will like and follow every post that you make to help your post get to the explorer and top post pages.

If you want more information and/or want to try out my service feel free to PM me here. Pricing starts at $70 per month for the basic genuine, organic growth package and/or $35 for 1000 follower bots a month and 40 bot likes for each post. A combination of both is the most effective method of growth.

Here are screenshots of my website:

eLYA6IP.jpg

BFvgXJT.jpg

ldxUhYY.jpg

usWS8bm.jpg

Hpwa7QE.jpg

dDMZqQ4.jpg

xKrvpND.jpg

feHTgMy.jpg

GPMQEf0.jpg

ycm0sIt.jpg

Sounds like a great idea but not really going to work I don't think.

I'd like to see even one example of a cam model who got mainstram sponsors and successfully retained them.

Once a mainstream place like Amazon finds out an influencer has worked as a cam model all that work goes right down the drain. Major mainstream brands will not continue sponsoring anyone in the adult industry unless you're referring to manufacturers of sex toys or other adult industry related products.

Seems like it would be a better idea to try to send that traffic to adult affiliate programs.

Sounds like a great idea but not really going to work I don't think.

I'd like to see even one example of a cam model who got mainstram sponsors and successfully retained them.

Once a mainstream place like Amazon finds out an influencer has worked as a cam model all that work goes right down the drain. Major mainstream brands will not continue sponsoring anyone in the adult industry unless you're referring to manufacturers of sex toys or other adult industry related products.

Seems like it would be a better idea to try to send that traffic to adult affiliate programs.

There are several top models in the adult industry who have crossed over into the vanilla world eg. Jenna Jameson and many celebrities who should actually be adult stars. One of who pretty much started the entire influencer marketing shift eg. Kim Kardashian. There are influencer marketing agencies listed on Xbiz who are specifically hiring adult industry stars for various opportunities and yes, adult toy manufacturers are looking for the right models, and so are lingerie companies, makeup companies, gaming companies, gaming accessories companies, beer, cigarette, alcohol, vaping, marijuana accessories, MMA, WWE, sports of all kinds, luxury goods etc. Many suicide girls with big fanbases are constantly sponsored. Everyone and their grandmothers is a cam girl now, it's not a big deal anymore and if anything the adult background provides a unique edge and commands attention.

Affiliate programs can also be a part of the traffic funnel towards whatever product the model feels she can promote best, it's not just limited to sponsorships. It's her account, her fanbase she can take them wherever she wants.

I don't understand the purpose. Unless you're growing your following organically, you're not going to get anything out of it. If what you do for a living exists only on the internet (ie camgirls), purchased social media followers is pointless. Social media is the easiest part of camming. Anyone who can't do it should probably not invest in something so inconsequential.

Even if I was in the market for such a thing, I'd personally never use a service that botted, even if they weren't deployed on my account. I'm just that against it (I consider it black hat, but I'm a prude who doesn't consider anything you advertise real, genuine or organic to begin with). I'm more or less against the whole thing, but it does work--it just is more likely a better fit for someone trying to become a "social media influencer" vs continuing to be a camgirl. So high follower count isn't the primary metric most of us are going for, we're not trying to attract third parties or "cross over" for the most part. It could work for someone trying to transition to something else (you've basically said this is the point above: "She/he would no longer need to cam"). Any case, I prefer getting paid primarily in money vs. yoga pants, energy drinks and event tickets :p

If this service is so good at getting real authentic followers, then why sell fake ones?

Great question, it's just an add on, you don't need to purchase it at all, however, it's like money, having a large follower base encourages faster growth, that's the reason for the add-ons.
It is bullshittery is what it is. And I don't care if it's Google promoting news stories, or Reddit upvote manipulation, or Amazon reviews, I think people are wising up to it and getting pretty sick of having spin/misrepresentation cloaked in some uppity language of algorithmic expertise.

Even if I was in the market for such a thing, I'd personally never use a service that botted, even if they weren't deployed on my account. I'm just that against it (I consider it black hat, but I'm a prude who doesn't consider anything you advertise real, genuine or organic to begin with). I'm more or less against the whole thing, but it does work--it just is more likely a better fit for someone trying to become a "social media influencer" vs continuing to be a camgirl. So high follower count isn't the primary metric most of us are going for, we're not trying to attract third parties or "cross over" for the most part. It could work for someone trying to transition to something else (you've basically said this is the point above: "She/he would no longer need to cam"). Any case, I prefer getting paid primarily in money vs. yoga pants, energy drinks and event tickets :p

I can completely understand what you are saying and if you believe that all you would get from this is free product, then by all means don't use it. I can assure you that monetary compensation is the usual route for most sponsorship opportunities and that companies that don't compensate don't end up with anything valuable from those they decide to choose. If a company is only offering products, then turn them down for better opportunities.

Having a large social media following is very useful and very helpful for all kinds of endeavors and I honestly feel that most models don't utilize their influence at all. It's kind of waste building up your fan base and then when you decide to quit camming for good, you have nothing to show for it other than a bunch of stolen tube recordings.

So many models can "crossover" so to speak and become cosplay, fetish, alt models etc. all because they built up their presence to the point where they would no longer need to do shows, instead all they would need to do is put out a picture set on Patreon and play some pubg on Twitch and they would make more than they would doing a public cum show. I don't have anything against girls who do public cum shows of course but at least you would have the choice to do less public cum shows to make more of a passive income.

It is bullshittery is what it is. And I don't care if it's Google promoting news stories, or Reddit upvote manipulation, or Amazon reviews, I think people are wising up to it and getting pretty sick of having spin/misrepresentation cloaked in some uppity language of algorithmic expertise.

Are you by any chance a male cam model? My service works for any niche.

If you want to grow your social media accounts without any boosts then make sure to create quality content and hope and pray it gets noticed. If you're lucky, you'll grow to a significant number within a year or two. The majority though, it takes years. Services like mine just give you organic growth that is faster because you're targeting the real accounts eg. accounts with profiles that are active and don't post repetitive content etc. The process is automated and you're gaining followers because no human could actually spend hours out of the day liking, following, following back, and commenting. You're just making the process faster by being more efficient.

I don't understand the purpose. Unless you're growing your following organically, you're not going to get anything out of it. If what you do for a living exists only on the internet (ie camgirls), purchased social media followers is pointless. Social media is the easiest part of camming. Anyone who can't do it should probably not invest in something so inconsequential.

Influencer marketing is the hottest marketing strategy trend right now. Fortune 500 companies are all utilizing influencers because they cost less to acquire, they are more effective in selling product and they already have a set demographic of consumers. It's a win/win.

This infographic explains it all much better than I can:

4FK8DJN.jpg

How many of your social media followers have you converted to camsite members? I can't find your instagram, and your Twitter looks relatively new.

• Helpful!
Reactions: MacGirlver and Gen
I can completely understand what you are saying and if you believe that all you would get from this is free product, then by all means don't use it. I can assure you that monetary compensation is the usual route for most sponsorship opportunities and that companies that don't compensate don't end up with anything valuable from those they decide to choose. If a company is only offering products, then turn them down for better opportunities.

Having a large social media following is very useful and very helpful for all kinds of endeavors and I honestly feel that most models don't utilize their influence at all. It's kind of waste building up your fan base and then when you decide to quit camming for good, you have nothing to show for it other than a bunch of stolen tube recordings.

So many models can "crossover" so to speak and become cosplay, fetish, alt models etc. all because they built up their presence to the point where they would no longer need to do shows, instead all they would need to do is put out a picture set on Patreon and play some pubg on Twitch and they would make more than they would doing a public cum show. I don't have anything against girls who do public cum shows of course but at least you would have the choice to do less public cum shows to make more of a passive income.

Was making a bit of a joke. I've been friends with a number of "influencers", and while I know they wouldn't trade the people they've been able to meet or the experiences they had, I've also heard their monetary woes. I wouldn't recommend it to most people as a sole source of income. For that and many other reasons. It's also obviously not as effortless as any of them try to make it appear, much like camming.

I can understand the appeal of not "needing" to do shows anymore, if shows aren't really what you want to do. I personally don't "need" to do shows to begin with, it's just my choice. Some of us don't really have an interest in building or using a social media following. Most of the time I'm pretty sure people who follow me on Twitter must assume I'm dead. Yes, it can be a useful tool, but I don't consider it a "waste" if it's not something someone wants to focus their efforts on. A lot of models do just want to disappear when they quit camming instead of leveraging it into something else. So far I've always preferred to fly under the radar, and even if that changed, have zero interest in ever being someone else's marketing tool, but to each their own. I do know it's possible to be very successful that way. It's also possible to use growth services to market yourself, but I'm a purist there and favour slow but truly organic growth (I'm also 100% anti-Instagram).

I'm glad, though, for those who are interested in using a service like this, that there's a female-fronted option from someone who has actually worked in the industry. But I wish you'd consider removing the bot option.

How many of your social media followers have you converted to camsite members? I can't find your instagram, and your Twitter looks relatively new.

The purpose of something like this wouldn't really be to directly convert paying members for yourself, it would be to get your metrics up to appeal to third parties who are looking for human billboards.

Successful examples are always a main concern, too. I didn't even check, but good point there.

• Helpful!
Reactions: JickyJuly

I recently rebranded my name but with my previous persona I had about 4k Instagram followers and 8k Twitter when I quit camming a year ago and rage deleted my Instagram and Twitter--yes, I severely regret doing it. I have a few models you can ask to back this up and there are probably a few models here who can attest to my follower numbers as well.

My goal with social media wasn't really to gain more members on the cam sites, it was always to gain a large following so that I could take my cam persona and do other things with it eg. YouTube, Instagram, Patreon, Twitch, sponsorships and Suicide girl type stuff. I burned out really bad from camming and decided to quit altogether. I'm very active on StripperWeb and you can do a search on my posts there, my name there is hyori.

I'm still camming but only on Streamate. I would eventually like to do internet marketing full time. I honestly, truly love doing this and helping models become what I could not is truly rewarding for me because I can see the potential in so many of them. I guess it's living vicariously.

Was making a bit of a joke. I've been friends with a number of "influencers", and while I know they wouldn't trade the people they've been able to meet or the experiences they had, I've also heard their monetary woes. I wouldn't recommend it to most people as a sole source of income. For that and many other reasons. It's also obviously not as effortless as any of them try to make it appear, much like camming.

I can understand the appeal of not "needing" to do shows anymore, if shows aren't really what you want to do. I personally don't "need" to do shows to begin with, it's just my choice. Some of us don't really have an interest in building or using a social media following. Most of the time I'm pretty sure people who follow me on Twitter must assume I'm dead. Yes, it can be a useful tool, but I don't consider it a "waste" if it's not something someone wants to focus their efforts on. A lot of models do just want to disappear when they quit camming instead of leveraging it into something else. So far I've always preferred to fly under the radar, and even if that changed, have zero interest in ever being someone else's marketing tool, but to each their own. I do know it's possible to be very successful that way. It's also possible to use growth services to market yourself, but I'm a purist there and favour slow but truly organic growth (I'm also 100% anti-Instagram).

I'm glad, though, for those who are interested in using a service like this, that there's a female-fronted option from someone who has actually worked in the industry. But I wish you'd consider removing the bot option.

The bot option is completely optional. It's absolutely not needed to grow an account it's just that one of my clients get really impatient and decided to purchase 10k fake followers on his own. That pretty much ruined any chance of his account actually getting to the explore pages since you need a lot of engagement and power likes from high accounts to get there. So I looked into how to utilize bots in a constructive way and found that it is possible to "drip feed" and keep them within a certain ratio so as not to trigger negative consequences.

Thank you for your questions. I appreciate your encouragement and I hope that I am able to become a trusted resource here.

The purpose of something like this wouldn't really be to directly convert paying members for yourself, it would be to get your metrics up to appeal to third parties who are looking for human billboards.

Successful examples are always a main concern, too. I didn't even check, but good point there.

Yes, excellent point. With my Instagram I didn't purchase fake followers, my account grew naturally quite easily so I didn't feel the need to really boost it plus, I didn't trust any companies that could grow my account. For my Twitter, I did purchase about 3k followers to start it up but the majority of them fell off. I highly discourage buying Twitter followers. Of all the social platforms, Twitter is the most strict with their algos and will shadowban left right and center for the most stupid reasons eg. your account follows too many bots.

The bot option is completely optional. It's absolutely not needed to grow an account it's just that one of my clients get really impatient and decided to purchase 10k fake followers on his own. That pretty much ruined any chance of his account actually getting to the explore pages since you need a lot of engagement and power likes from high accounts to get there. So I looked into how to utilize bots in a constructive way and found that it is possible to "drip feed" and keep them within a certain ratio so as not to trigger negative consequences.

Thank you for your questions. I appreciate your encouragement and I hope that I am able to become a trusted resource here.

I understand that it's optional, and I understand that there are ways of using bots that won't trigger anything. It's just something I'm completely against. It's dishonest and I believe it's damaging, never constructive in anything but a superficial way. I would never use or recommend a service employing those tactics. There are some odd things others find benign that I take a hard line on, and that just happens to be one of them. I'm somewhat of an internet curmudgeon....

I understand that it's optional, and I understand that there are ways of using bots that won't trigger anything. It's just something I'm completely against. It's dishonest and I believe it's damaging, never constructive in anything but a superficial way. I would never use or recommend a service employing those tactics. There are some odd things others find benign that I take a hard line on, and that just happens to be one of them. I'm somewhat of an internet curmudgeon....

That's where the line is drawn for you and I respect that completely.

Followers, whether encouraged to follow because of high follower counts or whether they follow you regardless of your numbers were still acquired by you because of you. The integrity is still there. I would say that those who offer these services wouldn't even disclose that they use bots to boost your numbers. How would you know? I feel that by being honest about botting as a separate add-on, you no longer question the integrity of the service itself.

That's where the line is drawn for you and I respect that completetehly.

Followers, whether encouraged to follow because of high follower counts or whether they follow you regardless of your numbers were still acquired by you because of you. The integrity is still there. I would say that those who offer these services wouldn't even disclose that they use bots to boost your numbers. How would you know? I feel that by being honest about botting as a separate add-on, you no longer question the integrity of the service itself.

If they were encouraged to follow because you've got high counts or you follow/unfollowed etc, yes, that's still a real follower, though of questionable quality (depending why you want them there). Non-human and barely human followers are something else entirely, but if it's exceedingly difficult to tell whether followers a service is bringing you are human or not, those are low-quality followers any way you cut it. But you're right, there's a lot of shadiness out there, so I do appreciate the openness.

My personal answer is that I'd rather focus on best practices when it comes to content than going the more bigger faster route. Consistency, monitoring and tracking engagement, formatting images to the correct dimensions, scheduling, responsiveness, all the boring stats stuff. I wouldn't have trouble believing followers brought through those methods were real. And it looks like you're offering a few things along those lines, as well, which I'm sure some would find most valuable.

Are you by any chance a male cam model? My service works for any niche.

If you want to grow your social media accounts without any boosts then make sure to create quality content and hope and pray it gets noticed. If you're lucky, you'll grow to a significant number within a year or two. The majority though, it takes years. Services like mine just give you organic growth that is faster because you're targeting the real accounts eg. accounts with profiles that are active and don't post repetitive content etc. The process is automated and you're gaining followers because no human could actually spend hours out of the day liking, following, following back, and commenting. You're just making the process faster by being more efficient.
Let me preface this by saying that I know you didn't create this situation...

Fake followers are disgusting. When I had a twitter account and bots followed me, I didn't view it as 'growing my following'; I viewed it as a goddamn nuisance. Apparently I am not alone.
https://www.nytimes.com/interactive/2018/01/27/technology/social-media-bots.html
But on Twitter, there is a version of Jessica that none of her friends or family would recognize. While the two Jessicas share a name, photograph and whimsical bio — “I have issues” — the other Jessica promoted accounts hawking Canadian real estate investments, cryptocurrency and a radio station in Ghana. The fake Jessica followed or retweeted accounts using Arabic and Indonesian, languages the real Jessica does not speak. While she was a 17-year-old high school senior, her fake counterpart frequently promoted graphic pornography, retweeting accounts called Squirtamania and Porno Dan.

I urge you to rise above this despicable practice. What shall it profit you if you gain the whole world, yet lose your soul?

^^ I think making a mountain out of a molehill is what's happening here. I'm not endorsing any sort of identity theft or illegal practice. This whole practice is a strategy to gain momentum for your own personal brand to expand your opportunities. To associate these practices with what you are essentially accusing me of doing is kind of like comparing a war veteran to a serial killer--the motives are completely different.

On another note, if I were to offer a course that teaches you how to do what I do step by step on your own accord, would people here be interested in something like that? It would be very reasonably priced, etc. Would that be something more acceptable?

Status
Not open for further replies.