AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

valid id rejected [AGE VERIFICATION] 18933805

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Oct 1, 2021
My user is @libdream my ticket is 18933805, I been broadcasting for more than 6 months my dirver license is a valid document here in Colombia, I'm 24 i don't even look underage, i would like some help

they decided today that my document is not longer valid for not reason, they are asking me to upload my passport

i don't have a passport is very expensive and hard to get one, also it will take months, cb is my main source of income i need my account :(

Step 2: Upload / Verify your identity.

2 Files Uploaded - Submitted July 24, 2021, 1:02 p.m. ID is not valid. Reason: Need a Passport

Your verification information was not accepted.​

@punker barbie

@punker barbie

my gf account was banned today without explanation @catsdream 18937403 you helped us to activate the account last year

I sent my tokes to my girlfriend account, i usually retire my money with her account because is cheaper to pay the fees just one time

i honestly think that there dark stuff going on here., i would like some explanation and at least get my tokens back, i'm pretty sure we haven violated any terms

Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.