AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

very new to wow

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I am considering leveling a new character specifically to share with my MFC crowd. I play WoW quite a bit and raid with a guild on a weekly basis and I just don't think I want to link my mains to my MFC randomness. I can't imagine getting tells while I am pewpewing a boss... that are of the MFC dirty type. hahaha. Anyone else have an MFC specific character they play with their fans instead of their mains?

lexxilayne said:
I am considering leveling a new character specifically to share with my MFC crowd. I play WoW quite a bit and raid with a guild on a weekly basis and I just don't think I want to link my mains to my MFC randomness. I can't imagine getting tells while I am pewpewing a boss... that are of the MFC dirty type. hahaha. Anyone else have an MFC specific character they play with their fans instead of their mains?

I know a few people had a forum guild awhile back, however I dont think they play much anymore. And I spend so much time on my main server I can't see myself making time for a new one.

lexxilayne said:
I moved one of my mains and made many alts on a specifically MFC server and even created a guild full of MFC peeps. It was a lot of fun until I got completely burned out with WoW and canceled my sub. I wonder if whoever I left in charge of my guild is even still there? :whistle:

http://us.battle.net/wow/en/guild/azuremyst/The Amber Army/

AmberCutie said:
I moved one of my mains and made many alts on a specifically MFC server and even created a guild full of MFC peeps. It was a lot of fun until I got completely burned out with WoW and canceled my sub. I wonder if whoever I left in charge of my guild is even still there? :whistle:

They are adding a feature in 4.3 where if the GM doesn't log in for 30 days you can remove them and take the guild. Diddn't know if you knew about that or not.

Moonsunit said:
AmberCutie said:

They are adding a feature in 4.3 where if the GM doesn't log in for 30 days you can remove them and take the guild. Diddn't know if you knew about that or not.
I had no idea, but I'm hoping it falls into the right hands at least since my hubby and I worked hard for that guild bank haha.

I recently re-upped and rolled a toon on Azuremyst, but after checking almost daily and finding no Ambers, I went back to my old server and am playing in my old guild.

Moonsunit said:
AmberCutie said:

Wow 30 days...lol considering some GMs in larger are just placeholder characters I see much potential for coup d'etat and bank theft lol.

Jupiter551 said:
Moonsunit said:
AmberCutie said:

Wow 30 days...lol considering some GMs in larger are just placeholder characters I see much potential for coup d'etat and bank theft lol.

Yeah I removed everyone from all 6 of my bank guilds just incase

Haha so I finally made a WoW account this week...and reading the WoW threads have been helpful actually. I haven't played it much, but I really like it. One of my reg's suggested me camming and playing but I don't see the fun in that for others lol

Status
Not open for further replies.