AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

VIDEO ON CHATURBATE WTF

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
i found this guy play a video i watch 3 times how he cum when train is near him and the video start again...
i report to chaturbate... https://chaturbate.com/fellatioauto/
if someone is online here get in that room and report him .....
the start is he come to the bush tell a story about someone who fuck him 3 years then he cum when we can hear the train ... then pick up the laptop and the video start again

He has the video on a loop so it will repeat itself.
{This is not Chaturbate support)

Upvote 0
Although models are not allowed to stream recorded shows etc you must appreciate and respect that some models work a lot, or have something "pop up" in terms of they may need a toilet break, someone comes in, they need to do something.. so they need a minute or 2 break to resolve/sort/do these things.. So they put a "brb" kind of video on until they come back. Now, I personally think this is fine so long as it isn't them being gone intentionally for a long period (lets say 5 mins) and they are not doing it often. We can understand surely that the people may have hundreds of viewers, if they go offline, they will lose all of those.. if they all know the model will be back in 1 minute, they will remain and wait.

Reactions: SizeDoubled
Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.