AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Videogames

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Very first MMO I tried was Asheron's Call. I've tried Age of Conan, Warhammer, LOTRO, EQ2 and I'm sure some others I have forgotten about. Currently I play Modern Warfare 2 and World of Warcraft.

What was your first online game? An obscure game called Redmoon.

What others have you tried?Aion had beta cancelled that crap was pretty is about all some other free2play ones nothing worth mentioning.

What do you play now? Retorical :) World of warcraft.

Ummmmm...my first was SpaceQuest
532682-sq_011_super.png

I guess I just dated myself. :lol:

I have played all the major MMPORGS..I was a DAOC player for around 7 years. Right now I play WoW. I used to spend several thousand dollars a year on games but now I just buy 4-5 a year.

I just bought this new case this week from newegg... it was a pain rebuilding my machine.

C283-1189-01.jpg

What was your first online game? My first game was EverQuest at my friend's house, and I was immediately hooked.

What others have you tried? I tried Diablo II (who didn't?), and RuneScape, and a few others (UltimaQuest, etc.) I also play Pokemon for the DS (Getting SoulSilver next weekend!) so don't be shy about asking for a friendcode or something.

What do you play now? I play WoW (not as much anymore, but I'll be getting back into it shortly.), MTGO (Magic: the Gathering Online), Pokemon Platinum (trust me, it's an online game, lol) and Castle Age on Facebook (you'd be surprised how much you can get into that....).

I need to build a new computer, so if anyone is willing to help me out, with either old shells, random HDs, RAM, etc., lemme know!

I thought this was "ask amber almost anything". but it could easily be taken as "ask anything at all" . I guess I'll follow suit.

First Online Game? Tribes

Tried? Ultima Online, Asherons Call, Darkfall

Play Now? Maybe once a month some freeshard UO.

Trusty said:
I thought this was "ask amber almost anything". but it could easily be taken as "ask anything at all" . I guess I'll follow suit.

First Online Game? Tribes

Tried? Ultima Online, Asherons Call, Darkfall

Play Now? Maybe once a month some freeshard UO.

I think it's cool that others are answering too. I love everyone getting to know everyone!!

AmberCutie said:
Very first MMO I tried was Asheron's Call. I've tried Age of Conan, Warhammer, LOTRO, EQ2 and I'm sure some others I have forgotten about. Currently I play Modern Warfare 2 and World of Warcraft.

Debunking the myth that hot girls don't play MMORPGS :) I play WoW too, have several 80s what server are you on? If you're willing to share that is :) And what class is your main?

Check out my bio on my main page. :)

Got it, reading fail on my part :) All casters huh? I've got a newb nelf priest and a belf lock somewhere. I've got 6 80s right now, and yes that's as sad to type as it is to read ;) 2 Pallys (Spacegoat and belf), human DK, Spacegoat Hunter and Shammy (noticing a race trend here?), and a Boomberchicken Druid. My 80s are all on Bronzebeard.

SgtPepperSteak said:
Got it, reading fail on my part :) All casters huh? I've got a newb nelf priest and a belf lock somewhere. I've got 6 80s right now, and yes that's as sad to type as it is to read ;) 2 Pallys (Spacegoat and belf), human DK, Spacegoat Hunter and Shammy (noticing a race trend here?), and a Boomberchicken Druid. My 80s are all on Bronzebeard.

Oh come ON!! It's more sad that I've played since right after launch and ONLY have 1 80. All I know is casting DPS because the only time you really get to know your class is when you're at max level and are forced to know your shit. I'd love to get my 48 shammy up there and actually try my hand at healing. I realized today I hadn't healed anything beyond a 5 man dungeon (Ramparts on my priest and like, Blackfathom on my druid at like lvl 40:D).

Wow you're a vet! I've been playing since a month before WOTLK, I got let go from my job last year and was out of work for 5 months so that's how I got most of my 80s lol. Healing is fun, I heal on my Pally and my Shammy and some on my Druid. It takes some getting used to, you probably won't have as much of an adjustment as I did cause I went from melee DPS to heals. From smashing faces to putting them back together lol. It was a little scary I'd be like oh shit oh shit lol. Shammy healing is fun and pretty easy, I just chain heal spam and wtfpwn :) I'm elemental/resto spec and I can heal great in my elemental gear so that's a good way you can heal while you build a resto set. And you only got 10 levels till outland, u get some BOAs and you'll get there in no time :)

I've got 3 BoAs on both of my alts and the leveling still feels like forever! Especially now that one alt is on a PvP server. Farking HORDE!! :)

Oh I hear ya, old world leveling is the suck. My cow druid (aptly named Thunderthiez) is at 46 and I am just pushing through till I can get outta there. The random dungeon tool helps some but I usually /yell out something once I hit 58 to the effect of screw you old world I'm outta here lol. PVP realms can suck, I'm a carebear all the way I like leveling in peace without getting ganked. Come on over to Bronzebeard if u want a change sometime it's PVE and I got several chivalric heroes ready for assistance lol. Hopefully after Cataclysm and the old world redesign that part will be better.

What was your first online game? Dragonrealms. Played this for a few years, it was a Mud. Typing constantly bleh.
What others have you tried? Diablo 2, Aion
What do you play now? Mostly a console person now. That is until Diablo 3 comes out.

AmberCutie said:
I've got 3 BoAs on both of my alts and the leveling still feels like forever! Especially now that one alt is on a PvP server. Farking HORDE!! :)
'
Hey Amber how's leveling going? I finally got my nelf priest leveling and it's fun I'm healing and dpsing with a smite spec that lets me do both. The Operation Gnomeregan and Echo Isles events are up on the PTR by the way. I did them and they're pretty fun :)

SgtPepperSteak said:
AmberCutie said:
'
Hey Amber how's leveling going? I finally got my nelf priest leveling and it's fun I'm healing and dpsing with a smite spec that lets me do both. The Operation Gnomeregan and Echo Isles events are up on the PTR by the way. I did them and they're pretty fun :)

Still trying to get my shammy to 55. I'm close now. I moved over my druid to the PvP server also and put the druid BoAs on her. I hope to get back to playing more hours each week once Mega May has ended.

I will then attempt to heal a dungeon on my shammy. That'll be a disaster, I'm sure.

AmberCutie said:
SgtPepperSteak said:
AmberCutie said:
'

Still trying to get my shammy to 55. I'm close now. I moved over my druid to the PvP server also and put the druid BoAs on her. I hope to get back to playing more hours each week once Mega May has ended.

I will then attempt to heal a dungeon on my shammy. That'll be a disaster, I'm sure.

Nah, Shammy healing is easy just chain heal spam :) That's what I do on mine. I don't remember if you can get down into earth shield at that level but if you can just earth shield the tank and just chain heal away and maybe a lesser healing wave to top off. Once you get Riptide it's better you can pop that on the tank since it's a HoT. Make sure u get the Chain Heal glyph cause that makes it jump to an additional target, the Earth Shield Glyph and the Water Shield minor glyph.

Hey ummm i play WoW to and i was wondering what your favorate character is called i have a guy on like almost all the worlds so i should be good on that part....

So while I posted in this thread, I never responded to the question. My first online games were browser based and I am not sure which one I started first. They were Utopia and Earth: 2025 (by Echelon Entertainment at the time... then Swirve) and Vagabond's Quest+ (Kind of like a MUD but the dungeons were single player and there was a PvP Arena component.) My first non-browser based online game was Starcraft.

Status
Not open for further replies.