AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

VPNs with workarounds for US Netflix

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Again with no comments? What are your feelings about this @Guy ? Do you think Netflix has the right to block VPN's?

Reactions: Osmia
Cat and mouse nonsense. Amazon gets my money since they don't give a shit when I'm using a VPN. Hulu and Netflix grew bothersome and got deleted.

Right to block? Sure, it's their contractual right, more likely an obligation to an old contract they licensed content under. Often parties late to the game give the better service after seeing the mistakes of others.

Reactions: Guy
Cat and mouse nonsense. Amazon gets my money since they don't give a shit when I'm using a VPN. Hulu and Netflix grew bothersome and got deleted.

Right to block? Sure, it's their contractual right, more likely an obligation to an old contract they licensed content under. Often parties late to the game give the better service after seeing the mistakes of others.
Amazon has been blocking AirVPN.
https://airvpn.org/topic/20716-amazon-prime-and-air-vpn/
https://airvpn.org/topic/22677-amazon-video/

I recently started using F-Secure "Freedome" VPN. Amazon video works just fine; however, Netflix seems to block all VPNs and proxies: "Because our content library can vary by region and these types of connections are frequently used to bypass geolocation methods, you will not be able to stream when connected in this way."

I was somewhat dismayed to learn (after I started using it) that Freedome blocks all bittorrent traffic. F-Secure is a Finnish company, but they have a US presence and are subject to the DMCA, etc., so that's understandable. I can live with these restrictions for now.

Umm I was able to access using Chrome and Mozilla VPN extensions/add-ons without an issue. Not sure if they still work but I know there were two or three options per browser :)

Good luck!

Status
Not open for further replies.