AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Wage slavery

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I think we are too tempted to relate to someone's personality here, and that we are a little too personal and harsh with
Cal_blue. I have posted way more ignorant posts and thoughts in forums and social media.
I don't.

I am all for bluntness, and using offense to get attention/make a point. But I'm sorry, his mix is way off.

I don't.

I am all for bluntness, and using offense to get attention/make a point. But I'm sorry, his mix is way off.
Not everything we say makes a point, and trust me I can be vague, which is why I'm not tempted to prove him wrong anymore, winning an argument can sometimes be a very limited and narrow victory about nothing.

Not everything we say makes a point, and trust me I can be vague, which is why I'm not tempted to prove him wrong anymore, winning an argument can sometimes be a very limited and narrow victory about nothing.
Yes. Winning the argument I don't know about.

We are going to need a clearer idea of exactly what he is talking about. When pressed on his points, rather than clarify them, or point out their merits, he prefers to just lash out with "you are brainwashed! you can't think! you believe everything you are told!"

Good for a moment of entertainment I guess. And maybe discrediting any truth he inadvertently manages to stumble his way into.

A pub "expert", through and through...

@Cal_blue I suggest you watch this video.

"I can't believe you need the government to tell you what to do!"

K, I'm an anarchist, it doesn't make anything you're saying less absurd.

Reactions: ExcellaExe
This is a conversation about concepts of reality and philosophy and interpretation etc of it all. We already know what happens in the reality they created that you choose to accept.
You want to accept these fabricated penalties for fabricated wrongs?

You're right. When the IRS shows up to arrest me for not filing my taxes, I'll tell that to them.

Bringing this in here. BECAUSE LOL NOT GONNA DERAIL THAT THREAD ANYMORE.

More missing the point and making things personal. My personal situation is irrelevant. I'm talking about how the world perceives it's reality and follows willingly, questioning nothing.
Meanwhile, your busy judging me like you've been conditioned to do so, when confused by alternative thought.

You seem to make it personal though... You come onto our forum. Tell us we don't have it hard because we work from home because we don't leave the house. We countered your arguments with our personal experience, which you dismissed. You brought up your personal situation. We didn't. YOU DID. Your perception of reality is obviously flawed. Your arguments are laughable and weak. You think you know everything how the world works because you are older. You are so naive.

You also seem to busy judging us youngins because of our age. You can't expect people judge you if you are going judge us. You are a hypocrite. You also judged me based on my political standings after I called you crazy or a troll.

I don't know what I consider myself on the political spectrum. Some people call me, liberal, some people call me moderate, some people call me a libertarian. I just believe in not controlling people and putting people in political spectrum boxes. As humans we make choices how we want to live our life. We may have more or less opportunities then others. Would you rather sit on the internet and bitch about it? Or you could do what us cammodels did, find better opportunity?

I think we all know what you rather do. It's clear. You spent a lovely weekend doing it.

Last edited:
As an aside the routinised 9 to 5, 12 months a year working pattern was a creation of the industrial revolution made possible by developments in lighting technology and intended to maximise the utilisation of workplace based capital equipment. So its a human meaning unnatural construct actively imposed on what had previously been a primarily agrarian population then subject to the vagaries of the seasons.
I have read a bit about the industrial revolution, the negative things and all...watched the youtube videos. Lot of truth in it.

population (1).gif

Started right about where the red arrow is. Which means that most of the people talking about it are only here to complain because of it. What I haven't heard is any clever ideas on what to do about it (that don't involve killing off about 6 billion people).

No matter. I suspect this is a problem that will solve itself.

I'm in a pub right now

At a pub but still arguing on the internet is somehow the most annoying thing in this thread to me. Leave the internet fuckery at home and enjoy yourself while you are out. I feel like a dork if I'm texting a bunch with friends while at a bar but this dude is trolling strangers on an internet forum so I guess I shouldn't feel so bad. Thanks?

P.S.- I love money lmao

• Funny!
Reactions: Gen and EspiKvlt
At a pub but still arguing on the internet is somehow the most annoying thing in this thread to me. Leave the internet fuckery at home and enjoy yourself while you are out. I feel like a dork if I'm texting a bunch with friends while at a bar but this dude is trolling strangers on an internet forum so I guess I shouldn't feel so bad. Thanks?

P.S.- I love money lmao

Saying things other people don't agree with isn't trolling. Two girls here have also used that bad troll attempt emoji completely out of context. Just because you disagree with something doesn't make it trolling.
Yes,you love money.Youve been reduced to a shallow,mindless worker bee,who worships a piece of meaningless paper.

I'm not talking about becoming a hippy. We have a the resources we need to feed and house everyone but we allowed some few elite to tell us how to get it.
No one can think for themselves. They've been reduced to needing to follow orders and are too happy to do it.

• Funny!
Reactions: heybarkeep
Yes,you love money.Youve been reduced to a shallow,mindless worker bee,who worships a piece of meaningless paper.

Shallow? Yes, won't argue that. I'm retired so not much of a worker bee any longer and I don't worship anything. I'll throw ya a chuckle rating to offset the shit ratings lol

Saying things other people don't agree with isn't trolling. Two girls here have also used that bad troll attempt emoji completely out of context. Just because you disagree with something doesn't make it trolling.

I'm not talking about becoming a hippy. We have a the resources we need to feed and house everyone but we allowed some few elite to tell us how to get it.
No one can think for themselves. They've been reduced to needing to follow orders and are too happy to do it.

If no one is allowed to think for themselves why is there such a wide range of opinion on this forum? I'm still not convinced you aren't Alpha version Chatbot, so do try and actually answer one of the questions I've posed.

Last edited:
Yes. Winning the argument I don't know about.

We are going to need a clearer idea of exactly what he is talking about. When pressed on his points, rather than clarify them, or point out their merits, he prefers to just lash out with "you are brainwashed! you can't think! you believe everything you are told!"

Good for a moment of entertainment I guess. And maybe discrediting any truth he inadvertently manages to stumble his way into.

A pub "expert", through and through...

What could be clearer then saying money is simply a piece of paper you choose to base your life on,based on propaganda you choose to believe instead of thinking for yourself.
That's as clear as day.
I haven't insulted a single soul here yet. I've talked about the dumbing down of the general population and pointed out flaws in the minds of 20- somethings. Someone taking that personal is not my issue.
More proof people have been conditioned to think with their emotions which makes them easy prey for propaganda.
Your mind is ruled by what you think,feel and believe instead of what actually is.
What actually is happening, what actually exists. You've chosen to let propaganda be your truth ..but not reality.

I am thinking for myself. I think you are either a) bat shit insane or b) troll
third possibility; c) bat shit insane troll
What could be clearer then saying money is simply a piece of paper you I choose to base your MY life on,based on propaganda you I choose to believe instead of thinking for yourself MYSELF.
That's as clear as day.
I haven't insulted a single soul here yet. I've talked about the dumbing down of the general population and pointed out flaws in the minds of 20- somethings. Someone taking that personal is not my issue.
More proof people have been conditioned to think with their emotions which makes them easy prey for propaganda.
Your MY mind is ruled by what you I think,feel and believe instead of what actually is.
What actually is happening, what actually exists. You've I'VE chosen to let propaganda be your MY truth ..but not reality.
When you point a finger, you got three pointing back at you.

Consider poor @Cal_blue's plight. He has wasted his entire life unhappy, part of a system he does not find fullfilling. Now, when it is far too late for him change things, he stumbles across some youtube videos that open his eyes. Just in time for him to enter his golden years. Tragic.

gleecryhugcomfort.gif

It's ok Cal. Let it out.

Reactions: AudriTwo
Value is subjective.

Goods are traded between two parties who subjectively value the good they obtain more than that they trade.

True Currency is used to facilitate larger and smaller transactions, in the form of representative fractions that are or can be traded for a commodity. They can be private.

Fiat currency IS a con game but that does not invalidate money as a concept.

Status
Not open for further replies.