AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Walking Dead

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
NickkiHard said:
Is anybody watching the Walking Dead marthon this weekend? :-D

Damn just saw there was a marathon. So mad I didn't see this sooner.

:pouts:

jennavalentine said:
i cant wait til october im already stressed out

me too,and it sucks that i have to wait longer for the german version.

i can watch modern family without problems,but shows like the walking dead,game of thrones,no change.

its the english accent,i only understand 50% haha.

Bocefish said:
Walking Dead marathon ALL WEEKEND leading up to the season 3 premier Sunday evening. :dance:

that sounds awesome.

i maybe will do a walking dead marathon too before i watch the new season 3 episodes.

I stopped watching Season 2 about halfway through. I found the kid and the mother to be annoying and I got bored. I might yet watch the rest of it though in time for whenever we get Season 3 over here (we're always months behind at the least).

I go to check my e-mail and I'm greeted with this. Thanks for reminding me Yahoo, you assholes.

Attachments

• ugh.jpg
    ugh.jpg
    53.6 KB · Views: 158
:-D

Attachments

• images (2).jpg
    images (2).jpg
    7.1 KB · Views: 150
FrankieChemical said:
That poor owl.

LOL
A better fate than being a zombie Owl. Do Owl zombies fly?

A good season opener although I am puzzled how amputating a leg is going to keep you from being a zombie. The zombie virus would have spread long before the chopped it off.

HiGirlsRHot said:
FrankieChemical said:
That poor owl.

LOL
A better fate than being a zombie Owl. Do Owl zombies fly?

A good season opener although I am puzzled how amputating a leg is going to keep you from being a zombie. The zombie virus would have spread long before the chopped it off.

Depending on the lore, you might actually be able to stop the spread in time by cutting off a limb. Sometimes it works too fast, others it's a slower progression. Within The Walking Dead lore it usually takes a day or so to turn so a minute or two might be enough to cut of a body part to stop it.

I also thought it was funny how Rick was surprised when the farmer prick started to bleed out. What'd you think was going to happen? You barely took the time to put your damn belt around his leg. Still, I hope he lives.

Loved it, loved it, loved it! Got on cam on Monday night in such a sweet mood because the months of darkness were finally over!

Also, Daryl enters scene/Fluffy starts hyperventilating like an eleven year old at a Justin Bieber concert. :love10:

TheFluffsta said:
Loved it, loved it, loved it! Got on cam on Monday night in such a sweet mood because the months of darkness were finally over!

Also, Daryl enters scene/Fluffy starts hyperventilating like an eleven year old at a Justin Bieber concert. :love10:

:lol:

Kind of weird to see this version of Carl as a active zombie killer but I loved this premiere too.

MrRodry said:
TheFluffsta said:

:lol:

Kind of weird to see this version of Carl as a active zombie killer but I loved this premiere too.

Better than him walking around being a dumbass and getting other people killed.

SPOILER if you have not seen the episode.....

What I don't understand is when Hershey got bit why did Rick hack off his foot. I mean they are already infected, the only thing they need to worry about is him dying. No?

Love the prisoners comment "Holy Shit!" :-D

Reactions: JoleneBrody
CallMeWilliam said:
What I don't understand is when Hershey got bit why did Rick hack off his foot. I mean they are already infected, the only thing they need to worry about is him dying. No?

Stop trying to bring reason and science into the discussion dammit. :lol: It's way more dramatic if Rick hacks half his leg off in order save his life while we all wonder if he'll turn into a flesh fiend.

CallMeWilliam said:

I was JUST wondering the same thing!

JoleneJolene said:
CallMeWilliam said:

I was JUST wondering the same thing!

In season one, one of the people got bite. He quickly diminished. Random, crackpot theory: two ways for the virus to spread: a weak one that infected everyone when it spread airborne (this is a total assumption THAT is what happened, it's never really touched on. But this version turned some into the undead for whatever reason. If you consider some people CARRIED the plague, but didn't die from it, kind of makes sense) & a stronger one carried by the already turned walkers that is spread faster through bodily fluids (bite/scratch/fucking(?))

Reactions: JoleneBrody
I'm almost caught up! Just have the last episode of Season 2 and the first episode of Season 3 to go before they show the next episode over here on Friday (we're only 5 days behind you American folk which is pretty cool).
I'm digging the second half of Season 2 infinitely more than I did the first half (which I found kinda boring). Did not see the bit with Rick and Shane coming at all. But why did Shane suddenly become all zombified after Rick killed him? When was he bit/infected? And where the hell was the black dood for the middle third of the season?

After a long and bullshit dispute, AMC is back in DISH network and I caught last night's episode.

I didn't watch when the series started and I don't know entirely going on, but I'm enjoying it. Will keep watching. Also, Rick is a cold, brutal motherfucker, and I like that. :evil5:

Reactions: SatanJonez
mynameisbob84 said:
I'm almost caught up! Just have the last episode of Season 2 and the first episode of Season 3 to go before they show the next episode over here on Friday (we're only 5 days behind you American folk which is pretty cool).
I'm digging the second half of Season 2 infinitely more than I did the first half (which I found kinda boring). Did not see the bit with Rick and Shane coming at all. But why did Shane suddenly become all zombified after Rick killed him? When was he bit/infected? And where the hell was the black dood for the middle third of the season?

Everyone is already infected but the disease dormant until a person is killed or bitten by a zombie. So when Rick killed Shane, Shane then came back as a zombie. Then the only way he could "really" die was by taking one to the brain. If someone is bitten by a zombie I think it somehow activates the disease and they get sick and turn into a zombie.

*Spoiler alert*
HOWEVER, I was really confused during in the scene in the prison when the black guy is hacked in the back by a zombie. Rick, and the others, seemed to think the guy would turn into a zombie though I didn't think it was possible to "turn" because of that. His prison buddy made sure we'd never really know. haha

I've read the comics and won't give any spoilers, but this season will probably be my favorite simply because there are so many new and interesting characters. I can't wait for more Michonne!!

KittyWilde said:
mynameisbob84 said:

Everyone is already infected but the disease dormant until a person is killed or bitten by a zombie. So when Rick killed Shane, Shane then came back as a zombie. Then the only way he could "really" die was by taking one to the brain. If someone is bitten by a zombie I think it somehow activates the disease and they get sick and turn into a zombie.

*Spoiler alert*
HOWEVER, I was really confused during in the scene in the prison when the black guy is hacked in the back by a zombie. Rick, and the others, seemed to think the guy would turn into a zombie though I didn't think it was possible to "turn" because of that. His prison buddy made sure we'd never really know. haha

I've read the comics and won't give any spoilers, but this season will probably be my favorite simply because there are so many new and interesting characters. I can't wait for more Michonne!!

Yeah, they explained it in the following episode. But thank you for taking the time to answer :)

I'm now only two episodes behind you guys. Weeeeeeeeee! :-D

Spoiler Alert for those behind:

Kept waiting for Hershel to do a monster munch into Maggie when she kissed his head or when she rested her head on his chest and then a little while later... especially when Lori started giving him mouth to mouth!

KittyWilde said:
*Spoiler alert*

I thinks it's because the zombies hand ripped off, making it nice and bloody. Stabbing him in the back with the stumpy bloody bone would've caused both of their bloods to mix, therefore infecting Big Tiny. Either way that zombies was ROTTEN and all the bacteria would probably cause him to get a really bad infection, so if he didn't turn just from getting shanked by the zombie he probably would have died from infection.

That's one thing I don't get though, if they were to turn faster because of coming into contact with their bodily fluids, why don't they turn when they hack apart a zombie and get oodles of blood into their mouths and eyes etc...

Bocefish said:
Spoiler Alert for those behind:

Kept waiting for Hershel to do a monster munch into Maggie when she kissed his head or when she rested her head on his chest and then a little while later... especially when Lori started giving him mouth to mouth!

Oh my goodness, I nearly shit myself when Lori was giving Hershal CPR. I was sitting there just repeating "He's gonna turn, she's gonna get her face nommed!" Then when he woke up I jumped out of my seat and screamed "I KNEW IT" then I calmed down and realized that was not the case. Shame though, I was hoping for it.

I really don't like Lori, she's all, *high pitched mimic* "Rick I support you in everything you do, I know you can protect us", and then the next thing you know she's trying to get in Ricks way with all his plans for the group, stereotypical woman right there. You can tell that Rick doesn't even want anything to do with her anymore, that scene where they were in the yard and can barely even look at her, she's looking for comfort and he just walks away. He knows that its not his baby and all that it will do is remind him of how he was stabbed in the back. Either that or becoming a Killer of the Living has really put him into shock... maybe both.

Can someone explain to me like I'm five WHY Rick is so pissed at Lorie? I've watched every episode, every season, so I know about how it might-be-shane's-baby-n'stuff but I don't actually understand why Lorie's all super tortured right now and Rick and Carl hate her so much (disproportionately to last season)

Status
Not open for further replies.