AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Walking Dead

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
This shirt is the truth!

Attachments

• Picture 62.jpg
    Picture 62.jpg
    461.2 KB · Views: 267
The 1. season was very exciting, the 2. was very slowly and a bit boring on the farm - but the end was very interesting - now I watch the 3. season and I like it, it is evetful! :clap:

Hmm.. I've got to see what all the hype's about. It's the only talked about show I haven't watched on AMC.

ProNasty said:
Hmm.. I've got to see what all the hype's about. It's the only talked about show I haven't watched on AMC.

Do itttt :-D

I wish Merle and Michone had gone and killed the Governor when Merle wanted to.

Also, I dont think he will but Ill be sad if Rick does give up Michone!

Reactions: emptiedglass
AnaVictoriaXO said:
I wish Merle and Michone had gone and killed the Governor when Merle wanted to.

Also, I dont think he will but Ill be sad if Rick does give up Michone!

I doubt he will.
I'm guessing that the Governor will be Biter food soon enough anyways. And that someone in Rick's group will be killed off, too.

Reactions: AnaVictoriaXO
emptiedglass said:
NikkiBlossom said:
So does anybody else think Merle and Michon have a slight kind of fucked up thing for each other after the last show?

Or maybe thats just me.

It's not just you. But let's be honest. They're both batshit crazy, so maybe they'll do well together. :lol:

They would probably do the nasty and then try to kill each other.... :lol:

Reactions: NikkiBlossom
I think they must have cut the budget big time for this show to save money. I miss the big zombie hordes.

Shaun__ said:
I think they must have cut the budget big time for this show to save money. I miss the big zombie hordes.

Me too! I watch The Walking Dead for the, um, you know...Walking Dead :lol:

AnaVictoriaXO said:
emptiedglass said:
NikkiBlossom said:
So does anybody else think Merle and Michon have a slight kind of fucked up thing for each other after the last show?

Or maybe thats just me.

It's not just you. But let's be honest. They're both batshit crazy, so maybe they'll do well together. :lol:

They would probably do the nasty and then try to kill each other.... :lol:

I think they're both crazy enough to try to kill each other while doing the nasty. :lol:

Ugh! Merle doing the nasty with ANYONE makes me almost puke in my mouth. lol He's not only unattractive but a sociopath.

I don't think Michonne is crazy at all; I just think she has zero tolerance for evil or crazy people. For Rick to even consider using her as a bribe to the murderous "governor," shows that he's insane, and possibly amoral himself.

Nordling said:
Ugh! Merle doing the nasty with ANYONE makes me almost puke in my mouth. lol He's not only unattractive but a sociopath.

I don't think Michonne is crazy at all; I just think she has zero tolerance for evil or crazy people. For Rick to even consider using her as a bribe to the murderous "governor," shows that he's insane, and possibly amoral himself.

:lol: Yeah, Merle's definitely a...character...

I do think Rick is going a bit insane but I mean, In the situation theyre in and knowing that his whole group/family is in danger I can kind of understand him considering it. But him knowing the Governor would still come after them definitely makes it a stupid idea.

Also, Im sorry for being in this thread so much...Im kind of semi-obsessed with this show :shifty:

AnaVictoriaXO said:
Shaun__ said:

Me too! I watch The Walking Dead for the, um, you know...Walking Dead :lol:

But they are there on the screen all the time. This is a line of thought that I'm really missing from the TV's version of Rick (it's in links because I think it can be spoilers for somebody):

http://i.imgur.com/lDeTpcK.jpg

http://i.imgur.com/NS8OENr.jpg

I liked this week episode, it was a good built up.

Reactions: AnaVictoriaXO
I watched this weeks last night and now I'm confused.

Edit! NM! I just figured out Eliza Dushku was on some talk show discussing it, not the show itself.

Reactions: Meoff_69
Oh, and one thing that's bothered me for weeks now. I understand why they don't just blow their ammo on the walkers when they aren't causing an immediate danger, but why not poke them in the brain with sharpened stakes when they line up at the fence? Shoot, assign Merle to that job...might get him to STFU. :)

Nordling said:
Oh, and one thing that's bothered me for weeks now. I understand why they don't just blow their ammo on the walkers when they aren't causing an immediate danger, but why not poke them in the brain with sharpened stakes when they line up at the fence? Shoot, assign Merle to that job...might get him to STFU. :)

Ive been saying the same thing to my bf since they got to the prison. Sure, it might not put a huge dent in things but it sure as hell would help.

Maybe they leave them as a deterrent in case people think about trying to get in? :think:

Reactions: Nordling
JoleneBrody said:

Edit! NM! I just figured out Eliza Dushku was on some talk show discussing it, not the show itself.

HAHAHAHA!! She was on the show after, The Talking Dead! And that's what you get for knocking mah beloved "droopy dog", bish!! LOL

Meoff_69 said:
JoleneBrody said:

HAHAHAHA!! She was on the show after, The Talking Dead! And that's what you get for knocking mah beloved "droopy dog", bish!! LOL

1UsjMF1.jpg

Reactions: Meoff_69
I don't think I can cam any more guys, after seeing the speculum after last night's episode, my 'gina imploded in fear.

When the Governor cam back from chasing Andrea, my man was like, 'did she get away?' and I was like 'no way just look at that smug fucker, she's in the rape dungeon.' He was like 'no way.'
and then...
and then...

and then...
:shock:

Reactions: Nordling
Status
Not open for further replies.