AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Walking Dead

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Sooo, we went through the whole season without talking about it. Not sure what's up with that...

On a side note, im not one of those pesky pirates anymore if I actually bought them now, right? I bought all 3 compendiums because I like having actually having real books instead of reading online
Snapchat-7821844653384336247.jpg

When is the next episode out? They really need to chill out with the cliff hangers and then month long gaps in between.

I'd quite happily have a walking dead marathon with popcorn and wine if they were to release them all at once.

When is the next episode out? They really need to chill out with the cliff hangers and then month long gaps in between.

I'd quite happily have a walking dead marathon with popcorn and wine if they were to release them all at once.

It will be out in october.

Reactions: Alex_M_21
That's waaay too long. I'm going to wait till the final episode and then watch them all
Yep its a long time. I think its so long cuz they film and edit everything in the spring and summer. But im not completely sure. But that explains why its always summer in the show lmao

I have a sentiment to The Walking Dead, I'm watching this show, but in my opinion it's getting predictable and boring.
What after Negan's death? Is there gonna be another evil guy trying to kill off Rick's people?
Anyway, I'm waiting for next season and I wish they're gonna kick Negan's ass.
#TeamRick

Status
Not open for further replies.