AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Wallet-photo-sized happy stuff

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.

LadyLuna

Inactive Cam Model
Mar 8, 2010
ladylunasplace.blogspot.com
Twitter Username
@EveMatteo
MFC Username
LadyLuna
Streamate Username
Lady_Luna
Clips4Sale URL
http://clips4sale.com/store/42697/LadyLuna
I have found a little booklet full of those little pockets for wallet-photos. I wish to fill it with things to make myself smile, which I can carry with me anywhere. Tiny pictures, motivational quotes, quick jokes, that's what I'm looking for here. I thought, if I put what I find on the forum, other people can use it to make their own "little book of happiness". I fully intend to put things back-to-back, so that each flap has two things to make me smile. And yes, I want them to be completely random.

Remember- the point is to inspire smiles, laughter, and/or "awww", and for it to fit where a wallet-sized photo would fit. (Words I will hand-write on cut-up index card pieces, pictures I will be able to print, probably as batches.) Also, this is supposed to be viewed in public, so keep it Safe For Work. ^_^

The first one I have is actually a picture that I find pretty and mildly sexy. I will post a scan of it eventually.

Reactions: Shaun__
mJi6T3r.jpg

Reactions: LadyLuna
Height of the "pockets" is ~350 pix, width is ~200 (can be switched)

BUT, this picture scaled down just fine. :)

Attachments

• mJi6T3r.jpg
    mJi6T3r.jpg
    61 KB · Views: 38
Reactions: yossarian
Status
Not open for further replies.