AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Weird ad email from... chaturbate?

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Pia

Cam Model
Jul 25, 2017
Mars
Hiyaa everyone!! Haven't found a similar thread about this situation so here I go... uhmm got this email from chaturbate (seems legit) but funny thing is that I don't follow any of these models, actually I just follow a few from ACF, therefore, I checked personally every single profile displayed in the email and, for what I saw those rooms are real and despite the differences between followers and "fame" from one of the other I just wonder how that is possible. If it happens like since before the lightbulb xD sorry, I'm having a baby time... but if that's something "new" or odd to happen... What if I'd like to get advertised in an email like this one? what If I don't? Do models/studios ask/pay for it? Just thoughts. Does Chaturbate just send mails without asking permission to the models? Did I give permission already? (depending on the answers above I'll re-read the TAC xD) Hope you can help me!!

nani.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Chaturbate sends out these emails to all registered users daily... I dont think it works so well considering whenever I click on these rooms they have very little viewership. Perhaps they are getting filtered as spam by most email clients.
Yeah! actually, I found it in my spam mailbox but still seemed odd to me 'cause it is the first time I got one... after four years of having an account on CB. Uhm, anyway... thank you so much for your time helping this confused nugget, but I still wonder... does CB just selects randomly or is it make of paid advertising?

Upvote 0
Pretty trashy, IMO.

Reactions: Pia
Upvote 0
I believe the newsletter started at the beginning of 2019 at least thats the first email I see for it. Some models will receive an email that asks them if they can be online at a specific date and time range. If you agree you sign an agreement giving them permission to use photos that you will submit to them so they can include in the newsletter. No one pays to be in the newsletter and I do not know the criteria but I believe they try to pick models that do decent...or maybe they pick models from the first 1-3 pages? The newsletter does help but the reason why it may not be immediately obvious is because the emails are spaced out. You may have received that email at 12:30am but someone else may have received it 15 minutes later.

Upvote 0
I receive those emails from august 2019 (inbox-no spam)....until that month i received some emails but they were all in the spam folder.

I tried to broadscast a few weeks ago, and something changed ! The people are coming in my room....i think they fixed the problem recently and if its a bad or a good day in terms of earnings - everything depends on your attitude, determination and positive thinking ( i mean hard work girls :) ).

Dont forget you're unique and you are the best !

• Hugs
Upvote 0
Chaturbate sends out these emails to all registered users daily... I dont think it works so well considering whenever I click on these rooms they have very little viewership. Perhaps they are getting filtered as spam by most email clients.

I am sure many are like me and turned off the notification for it in their CB settings after the first 1 or 2 is the same stuff. Of models, I have no interest in. If they were catered to us more specifically, then I would possibly have it turned on and look. But the times I had it, was for models that are not for me. So it's most likely others have it turned off too rather than it going into spam (although I am sure that is a big contributor too).

Reactions: Pia and DoD404
Upvote 0
Thank you very much for your replies *__*)//
btw, I wouldn't like to be advertised this way for payment... nor free.

Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.