AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Weird messages from another cam girl

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.

tattootess

Cam Model
Apr 20, 2023
Sweden
onlyfans.com
Twitter Username
@Tattootess
Hi!

I had another cam girl message me and i just found it to feel OFF. I mean, i have reached out to another cam girl to ask if she wants to collab and then i left it alone after she said she was gonna think about it.

But this girl doesnt seem interested in collabing, she is asking me if i want to have a threesome with her and her boyfriend. I also have never seen her live and she has 0 followers. She just kept messaging me about sex with her boyfriend and just... i dunno it was weird. I kinda responded to be friendly but now i have stopped.
I Dont know if i should report it because it feels like theyre treating stripchat as a hookup site?

Thank you

Her response aside, and I agree it's weird and inappropriate, I don't think it's a good idea to reach out to other models for collabs directly on a camsite. Most importantly because it is still using the website to arrange in person meeting and might get you banned. But it also feels off to me. I collab with other creators a lot and if it's someone I haven't gotten to know personally before working together and/or don't have friends in common I expect them to itroduce themselves properly - show me their links to other sites they work on (again, it is against SC rules) and social media, tell me who can I contact for references etc. Cam site doesn't just feel like the right place for it.

Upvote 0
Her response aside, and I agree it's weird and inappropriate, I don't think it's a good idea to reach out to other models for collabs directly on a camsite. Most importantly because it is still using the website to arrange in person meeting and might get you banned. But it also feels off to me. I collab with other creators a lot and if it's someone I haven't gotten to know personally before working together and/or don't have friends in common I expect them to itroduce themselves properly - show me their links to other sites they work on (again, it is against SC rules) and social media, tell me who can I contact for references etc. Cam site doesn't just feel like the right place for it.
Ooh damn i never thought about that. I only thought it applied to followers and not other creators. Thanks for heads up

Upvote 0
Hi!

I had another cam girl message me and i just found it to feel OFF. I mean, i have reached out to another cam girl to ask if she wants to collab and then i left it alone after she said she was gonna think about it.
But this girl doesnt seem interested in collabing, she is asking me if i want to have a threesome with her and her boyfriend. I also have never seen her live and she has 0 followers. She just kept messaging me about sex with her boyfriend and just... i dunno it was weird. I kinda responded to be friendly but now i have stopped.
I Dont know if i should report it because it feels like theyre treating stripchat as a hookup site?

Thank you

Happy to investigate a little and see if there's anything weird going on 🙃
I'll PM you

Upvote 0
As Mika_Kedi said, I don't think the best way to engage in collaborations with other models is through the streaming site, because it's an exchange of information and you could possibly get banned. And for the message, well, I just ignore stuff like this because I'm not open to that, and yes, you can report it because it's very unusual, at least for me, to get invited to in-person meetings for something I didn't even advertise at all.

Upvote 0
As Mika_Kedi said, I don't think the best way to engage in collaborations with other models is through the streaming site, because it's an exchange of information and you could possibly get banned. And for the message, well, I just ignore stuff like this because I'm not open to that, and yes, you can report it because it's very unusual, at least for me, to get invited to in-person meetings for something I didn't even advertise at all.
Yeah ill have to find another way. So glad i was informed so i dont get banned. I didnt see the moral side of it either. You live and you learn

Reactions: rockin_rod
Upvote 0
I'm going to go out on a limb and say that it wasn't a woman at all and you were being catfished by a guy posing as a woman. For whatever reason, some guys think it's easier to LARP as a woman on cam sites, they probably feel like women are treated with softer gloves than a guy trying to get something for free.

Upvote 0
I'm going to go out on a limb and say that it wasn't a woman at all and you were being catfished by a guy posing as a woman. For whatever reason, some guys think it's easier to LARP as a woman on cam sites, they probably feel like women are treated with softer gloves than a guy trying to get something for free.
Yeah i think so too. The shit "she" wrote to me is not stuff that a woman would write tbh

Upvote 0
Please pardon my ignorance...but what does LARP mean?

Upvote 0
So theyre live now and it IS a real girl haha

Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.